New in School

Boner-making midget

Me and Gerard was sitting in his room on his bed, eating chocolate cake that his mother had baked when my phone went off.

"'Sup, you're talking to Frank Iero, the best boner-making midget you'll ever find." I said to the person on the other end of the line making Gerard giggle.

"I hope you're talking about your own boner or you should find new friends, asshole." I grinned widely as I recognized my cousin Sarah's sarcastic voice.

"Heeey Sarah!" I cheered happily and I heard her chuckle softly on the other end of the line. "Hey Frankie, uhm, how are you doing?" I glanced at Gerard dropping cake on himself and smiled, "Good, very good."

"Awesome! I wanted to hear if it was okay if I came by this weekend and so I could see your new house." "That would be great!" I loved hanging out with her, she was a lot like myself.

"Cool, then invite some of your friend, of course if you got any.." she snickered. I grunted mocking "I got a few too much if you ask me." She chuckled quietly.

"Okay awesome, tell them I want to dress them up in tiny skirts while knowing every secret of their sexlife!" she said jokingly. Other than I knew she actually wasn't complete joking. "I will. Hey, Gerard, ready to get down in a skirt?" I winked at him and grinned when he looked confused up from his cake.

"Ha, I bet his face was priceless!" Sarah said laughing, me with her, "Indeed it fucking was. Anyways, see you, Sarah." "Bye Frankenstein."

I dropped my phone in my pocket and looked up at Gerard who looked dumb at me. "Frank, I don't think that I would look good in a skirt." He said a bit scared making me smile. I laid my cake on his nightstand before grabbing his too making him whine and pout.

"Frankie, I want my caaaake." "Fine, just thought you might rather wanted to make out." I shrugged and reached for my cake, knowing that he was staring at me. I grinned at it and right before my hand reached the cake, Gerard grabbed my face between his hands and crashed our lips together.
I smiled against the kiss and crawled over to him. His back was against the headboard and his knees pressed against his stomach as he made room for me. I sat on my knees and tangled my fingers in his hair. He moaned softly as I ran my tongue from his bottom lip and up. I took my chance and filled his mouth with my pink muscle. He reacted by grabbing my ass and massaged my butt cheeks softly.
I smiled and opened my eyes to see him with his eyes shut tight close. Closing my eyes again, I ran my hands down to his thighs and spread them, crawling in between them. He stretched out his legs and wrapped them around my waist, pushing me down. I broke the kiss and grinned down at him. He opened his eyes and blushed slightly.

"Hey Frankie.." he whispered making me smile what I guess was cutely. "Hey Gee." I said back and kissed the tip if his noise. "Do you mind if I ask you something?" he asked as I started kissing down his jaw and neck, softly.

"Sure, shoot." I muttered against his skin. I heard him sigh deeply before talking, "Do you have any fetishes?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh oooh :O