New in School

Warehouse

”Come on Frankie, pleeaaasee!” Mikey whined and started to jump up and down slightly – his leg was still pretty fucked so he couldn’t do it proper.

“Why don’t you go ask your fucking brother?” I sighed. I had a lot of homework for the next day so he trying to get me to a new shop didn’t exactly help me concentrate. Jeez, I just had to come and get my phone that I had accidently left.

“I can’t find him and nobody seem to pick up their damn phones, including you, though you have an excuse.” Mikey rambled and grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the door.

“Mikey no!” I said making him stop and pout at me, “Please!” I rolled my eyes and sighed, “What shop is it even?” Mikey beamed.

“It’s this comic book slash music slash coffee house.” He said happily. I narrowed my eyes at him, annoyed over the fact that I now really fucking wanted to go. Damn him.

“Fine.” I finally said and Mikey squealed, kissing my forehead and continue to drag me out. When walking out the fence Gerard came walking up to us with a smoke dangling from his lips. I grinned when he didn’t notice us, he was busy texting. When he was close enough I shouted loudly, “SEXY SUNGLASSES MISTER!” making him jump and stare shocked at me. His black sunglasses had fallen down to rest on his lips. I winked at him as he realized it was just his freaky boyfriend while Mikey laughed hard behind me.

“Don’t. Do. That.” He said with still wide eyes. I smiled softly at him making him relax and put his sunglasses back at place. It wasn’t even sunny, why the hell did have those on anyways? Meh, it looks hot, so whatever…

“Hey, Gee, hey hey,” Mikey said humping past me and over to his brother, resting one of his arms over his shoulder. “Wanna come to Euringer’s new store?”

“Uhm, yearh, sure. You’re going too, Frank?” Gerard smiled to brother and then turned to me. I smiled shyly back and nodded. “Cool.” Gerard grinned and grabbed mine and Mikey’s hands so we were walking on each side of him.

After a while Mikey stopped and looked around. Gerard eyed his brother before talking, “What’s wrong Mikey?”

“Uhm, I’m not sure we’re going the right way..” he muttered and turned back to us. “You do know where it is, right?” Gerard asked his little brother who nodded unsure.

“Uhm, this way.” Mikey then said and started walking down a sideway. After five minutes or so later we meet Ray and one of his friends, Chantal. Pretty sweet girl with red-brown hair and bangs. They asked where we were going and I asked if they wanted to join which they happily said yes to.

But guess what; Mikey couldn’t find the damn place!

“Mikey we have been walking for almost a fucking hour now!” Gerard said and stomped his foot down in the ground. Mikey fiddled nervously with his sleeve and chewed on his lip.

“Maybe we should try that way.” Chantal spoke up and pointed at a road which of some damn reason looked like it would reach a coffee shop. We nodded and started walking again.
About a half hour later we were even more lost and there were no fucking people to ask for direction. We weren’t really looking for the shop anymore, but the way home.

I looked around and saw a big rusty gate half open leading to a giant, thin looking warehouse with all sort of ugly graffiti on it. I could feel curiosity build up inside me and I looked over at the others who were looking around with those ‘lost puppy’ expressions on their faces.

The sun was now burning us so we were all in our undershirts with sweat drenched to our foreheads. Looks like Gerard needed those glasses anyway..

I looked back at the gate and shrugged to myself. Why not?
I started walking towards it and tried to ignore the bad smell coming from it. It smelled like a freaking dumpster. Ew.

“Frankie?” I heard Gerard’s voice from behind and I turned around looking at the raven haired boy that had his head tilted slightly to the side, looking at me along with the others.

I shrugged again and motioned for them to follow me with my hand. They exchanged looks before nodding and following me. I looked at the rusty iron gate and wondered how old this shit was, but shrugged it off and walked in. I could now see some old furniture and other trash standing at the sides of the end of the warehouse. Oh, so it probably was a dumpster..

The air was degusting hot, making it smell like weird things were burned and it only got worse the closer I got. I stopped a meter away from the warehouse’s door that was set at the corner of the building. I stared at it for a few seconds before Mikey and Chantal was by my side. I looked at them and Mikey nodded while Chantal reached for the stained doorknob. When the door was being opened it made horrible much noise and a little dirt fell from the top of the doorframe. We bounced away a little so it wouldn’t hit us.
We couldn’t see anything from where we were standing, it was completely dark. Chantal stepped back so she could grab Ray’s arm. I glare at the door before slowly walking in to see nothing at all. I blindly fumbled out in the dark with my hands at the side of the wall.

“Anything in there?” I heard Ray’s voice but I didn’t answer. I grinned when I felt a machine handle that I pulled down in. I looked out into the warehouse as bad lighted, big lamps in the ceiling started. I smiled to myself. There were two four giant windows at the top of each side of the warehouse, but they were all covered in big black rugs and two big square poles holding the shit up, at the corners stood a lot of boxes with random stuff. Not that that really mattered. No, something completely else made me laugh out loud in shock. I heard the others come in from behind me and Chantal gasp together with Mikey while Ray muttered a loud “Holy shit..”

I could feel the presence of someone standing next to me and I looked to right and saw Gerard stand next to me with his jaw opened and wide eyes looking up. I grinned and looked up too.

The wall and poles where decorated with graffiti, but it looked to skilled. There where little comics, angels crying, people having sex, monsters and a whole other bunch of shit painted on the wall. The pictures went in infront of each other, but in a good way. Whoever had been here was an amazing artist, but it was clear that it must have been more than one because you could see the many different ways that the pictures where, all different styles. The sight was amazing and you kept seeing new things. A lot of them where small, but detailed.

We all started walking quietly around the room and watched amazed all the art. I’m not sure how long we stayed there, but it was long.
Gerard was still walking around looking at the art while Mikey and Ray had dropped down and leaned against the poles while pointing and talking about the different things on the walls. Even though we had been here long we still hadn’t seen much of all of it so we agreed that we would try and find this place again. Not that we had to worry about that right now, we weren’t leaving at the moment.

Chantal and I was outside behind the warehouse jumping in an old couch with big bouncy springs. She grabbed my hands as we flew higher up than before and landed hard down on our asses at the grown. We giggled like little school kids as we started poking each other in the sides. Chantal grinned evilly as she pushed me down on the grown and jumped up yelping like Tarzan and placed a foot on my chest. I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt and tears pricked in my eyes. After a couple of moments Chantal was off me and bounced her way around a big pile of random shit that people didn’t want anymore. I breathed in hard when I stopped laughing and placed a hand on my stomach. I closed my eyes and smiled slightly. I lay there for a few seconds before turned my head and open my eyes, looking under the grey couch. I narrowed my eyes as I saw something shiny in there. I flopped on to my stomach and reached a hand in to grab the thing. I gasped as it felt cold and slightly wet. Ew ew ew ew, please don’t be some nasty shit!
I pulled in out and gawked down at a little lock in my hand. What the hell?

“Oh my god!! Frank!!” I jumped up as I heard Chantal scream my name. I didn’t even noticed when I dropped the lock down in my pocket.
I looked confused around and saw Ray, Mikey and Gerard come running out the building, looking confused as well.

“What the fuck?!” Ray spat. I shrugged, my shoulders moving really fucking high up. “Dude! Get your ass over here!” she screamed again and I noticed it came from behind another pile of TV’s and clothing. I ran behind together with the others and saw Chantal stand with a big fat grin blasted on her face.

“What is it?” I asked and she just kept her gaze on something. I followed her gaze and gasped as it was an old car. But not just any car. A black, dusted Chevrolet Impala ’67.

“What a beauty!” I breathed out and ran over to it. How fucking lucky can you be? Go motherfucking awesome Chantal!

“The door isn’t locked Gerard stated looking in the window. I looked up at the others before slowly opening it. I grinned widely when I saw that there was a key in the ignition.

“Fuck yearh!” I shouted jumping into the seat and grabbed the wheel, slowly snaked my snaked over it. It may sound wrong but that car is fucking hot! Yes, as in I GET TURNED ON! Or actually I didn’t, but you get my point.

“Wow, you looked good in that car, Frankie.” Gerard chuckled. I looked up and looked at him through the window, smiling happily at him. He smirked back and licked in lips before I was startled by Mikey throwing himself into the seat next to me.

“Careful Mikey!” Gerard shouted. Mikey ignored him and smiled down at leather seats.

“Try!” he said with an evil smirk then, looking at me. “What?” “Try it out!” he said. I gave him a confused look, he rolled his eyes and muttered “Try drive the fucking car!” “Oh..”

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea I heard Ray’s voice from outside. “Oh come on, don’t be such a bore!” Chantal dared, nudging his arm before opening the door and sat on the backseat, Gerard following and soon Ray too.

“Let’s do this shit!” I grinned before turning the key and heard the other’s shocked gasps as it woke up with a roar. I stepped slightly down and smirked as the machined beauty started purring lustfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was on summercamp, that's why I haven't updated in a whole week, just FYI xD