New in School

The Key and Lock

I couldn’t help but grin when the car started moving. FUCK YES! I fucking loved this shit!

“WHOOOOO!” I shouted happily as I drove the car to the front of the warehouse. The others giggled at me. Just as I was about to speed up the car, it whined and grunted before dying on me. Seriously?! You have to be fucking kidding me!

“What happened?” Mikey asked dumb. “What the hell do you think happened?!” I asked through clenched teeth. Mikey glared at me surprised.

“Excuse me?” he said pissing me the fuck off. “The fucking car broke down that is what happened!” I said angrily.

“Okay! Why the hell are you acting like some chick PMSing?!” Mikey said in a slightly high-pinched voice, earning a defensive “Heey!” from Chantal, but he ignored her.

“What?! Fuck you!” “No, fuck you! Don’t take your fucking shit out on m..” “SHUT UP!” Gerard shouted. Mikey and I turned startled around in our seats and looked at a pissed Gerard.

“Shout the fuck up, both of you! Mikey; don’t ask stupid questions. Frank; chill the fuck out!” Gerard said annoyed at us. We both nodded and turned back in our seats, pouting and crossing arms like little kids.

After a few seconds I smirked. Ray noticed and asked what was up. I grinned evilly, “You know what PMS stands for?” they all just stared dumb at me.

“Poor Man Suffering! Ha!” I said making Mikey chuckle, Ray shake his head but grinning, Gerard smirking and a slap on the side of my head from Chantal, but I just laughed it off.

“So..” Mikey then said making us all look at him. “Now what?” he asked and we all gawked stupidly at each other before Gerard’s phone went off. He pulled it out of his pocket and answered.

“Oh hey, Jared.

No, I’m not home.

I have no fucking clue, dude.

Uhm, I dunno, just give me a minute.” Gerard said rubbing his forehead and stepped out of the car. He walked out of the gates to the ground that the warehouse was placed on. He walked across the street and looked at an empty house with a closed bakery in. He looked at the side of the house. I saw him talking further before hanging up and walk back through the gates towards us.

“What was it, Gee?” Mikey asked his brother as he climbed back into the car. “It was Jared that asked where I was and bla bla bla, he is on his way out here now.” We all nodded.

Only fifteen minutes later a grey Corvette with Jared behind the wheel came driving. We all ran out to him and thanked him. He said it was no problem and soon we were home. I felt a little bad leaving the gorgeous car behind though..

It turned out that we had walked around everything instead of just going through it. Meh, shit happens.

Jared dropped Ray and Chantal off on the way, but not before I got the red head her number. I drove back to the Ways where Jared asked us to go play with him and his brother, but both me and Gerard thanked no while Mikey would have bounced his way out if he could, but instead he just did a weird, humping dance. That sounded wrong…

When they left Gerard and I walked down to his room after greeting his mom. I laid down on his bed and closed my eyes, sighing and putting my hand behind my head. Short after the weight on the bed shifted, letting me know that Gerard was there too. I felt him snuggle closer to me and soon his head was on my chest and his arms around my stomach. I opened my and looks down, seeing the tired Gerard have his eyes closed and his legs hugged up. I brought my hands down to gently wrap around him. He let out a happy sigh making me smile.

For a few minutes we just lay there, but then my phone vibrated in my pocket. Gerard giggled at the at his hip and looked up at me, “Y’know that would be so much better another place.” he shot me a tired horny grin making me chuckle slightly.

“Scoop, Frankie gotta check on his fans.” I jokes lightly. Gerard sighed but sat slightly up so I could get to my pocket in my jeans. The phone stopped ringing before I could get it, but before I pulled the phone up I felt something cold. I furrowed my eyebrows and took it out too. As soon as my hand was out of my pocket, Gerard fell right back down on my and hugged my tightly, breathing onto my covered chest.

I brought the thing to my face and raised an eyebrow when I recognized the lock from earlier. “Look what I found earlier.” I muttered to Gerard and lowered the lock to his face. He looked at for a few seconds with furrowed eyebrows before reaching down in his own pocket.
Before I saw what it was he pulled out, he snatched the lock from my hand. “Hey!” I exclaimed. Gerard ignored me and I heard him fumbled with metal. Before I knew it he brought the lock back me together with a key stuck in it. I furrowed my eyebrows and took the two things.

“What the..?” I muttered. I felt Gerard shrug, “I found that key inside the warehouse today.” He said simply. I brought my other hand to the objects and hesitated a moment before turned the key around. And holy shit, it worked!

“Look, Gerard, look!” I said excited and showed him that the key had opened the lock. He smiled back and stood up, walking over to his desk and pull something out from a drawer. When he came back he gently took the little key and lock from me. I watched curiously as he pulled them through two silver chains. He smiled when it was done and bend over to put the lock around my neck and the key around his own. I grinned widely at it and stared up at Gerard. He smiled warmly back and leaned towards me, pressing our lips gently together. I smiled like an idiot when he pulled away and he actually smiled goofy himself.

“So, now you have the key to my heart.” I pointed out as the lock was placed over my heart. Gerard looked a bit shocked down at the lock, probably not thinking about how long the chain was. He when smiled and looked up licking his lips, “I guess.”