New in School

Sarah

I stood and hummed quietly in my kitchen making a sandwich when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. What the fuck?! It couldn’t be Gerard because his mother had forced him to go buy some stuff for her.

I spun around with my hand raised, ready to smack down the person but when I saw who it was I grinned widely.

“Sarah!” I shouted and bounced into her, hugging her tightly. “Oh, haha, hey, Frankenstein.” She laughed.

I pulled away and saw my mom smile at us behind Sarah, leaning against the doorframe. “Forgot to tell me something Frank?” my mom said with a raised eyebrow. Oh shit! I forgot to even ask my mom if it was okay that Sarah and the others came over to sleep. FUCK! Well, at least I remembered to ask the others…

“It’s okay Frank, your grandfather asked if your dad and I wanted to come visit so we’re gonna stay the night. It’s your luck that Sarah is so good at convincing me. But what ever you two have in mind, my house better be damn clean when I come back, is that understood?” my mom said smiling. Both Sarah and I nodded eagerly.

“Of course, thanks mom!” I said and walked over to give her a hug. She smiled and hugged me tightly back.

“No problem, dear. We’ll leave in about an hour.” She said. AWESOME!

When my mom and dad had left, Sarah and I jumped into the couch with a few hours to spend before my friends would be here.

“So, tell me about them so I can freak them out with knowing their names and shit when they come here!” Sarah said flicking mute on the TV.

“Uhm, okay… Well first of there is Mikey. He was the first guy I met here and he is pretty awesome, gets beat up by the jocks though,” Sarah frowned and I nodded, “but he takes it pretty well. Seriously, he looks so fragile, but that kid is really strong. Huh, and he plays the bass!”

“Awesome, go on.” “Well, uhm, then there is Ray who is just a pure genius and I’m gonna jam with him at some point, and then there is good old Bob, which is someone I really think that you would like, he is blond and plays the drums.” Sarah eyes lit up; she loves blond guys and drummers.

“Then there is dear RyRy who unfortunely have a pretty harsh time at the moment, though Brendon, his boyfriend, is a great support for him. Yearh, and Brendon is pretty much a hyper kid that reminds me scary much about myself.” Sarah laughed, “We’ll see about that.”

“Fuck off,” I said smiling. “Oh, yearh, and the craziest shit of ‘em all, Mike, but I like to call him Pedicone. He also plays drums along with Spencer who I don’t really know, but Ryan insisted on I invited him too, which is fine because he seem pretty awesome. Uh, and the Leto brothers! Ha, the oldest is Shannon and he likes to pick up fights with the younger, Jared. And then Tomo who Ryan lives with, I have only met him once, but since he’d let Ryan stay with him I thought that he totally should be here too. I invited a girl called Alicia too just because Pedicone and I are trying out this crazy plan to get her together with Mikey. Of course I told her that she could invite a friend too.”

“Wow, that’s a lot of people, Frank! Seriously, this is a sleep over not a party!” Sarah said slightly shocked over that I invited people that I didn’t really knew, but I didn’t really care, I wanted her to meet all of them and I didn’t know when she would come back, so I just shrugged.

“Jeez, Frankenstein, you have too many friends and too little girlfriend.” She said and winked. I blushed slightly and looked down; she didn’t know that I was bi and no way that I had a boyfriend.

“Uuuh, Frankie is blushing! Who is she?” Sarah shouted happily. I looked up and couldn’t help but smile slightly, “Uhm..”

“Come on!” Sarah smacked my arm. “Ouch, bitch!” I shouted a bit shocked and grabbed the spot she hit.

“Don’t be such a pussy and tell me what pussy that you’re doing!” “I’m not doing any pussy!” Fuck, did I just say that?! Shit…

“Uhm, chill Frank, but I can tell that there is someone!” Sarah said with a raised eyebrow. I sighed, “Is it a boy?”

I dropped my jaw at my cousin’s question and looked up at her dumbfounded. “Please, I have known since you stopped your perverted jokes about girls and started staring at boys’ asses instead.”

“Uhm.. Cool?” I said dumb feeling really weird, what if others have noticed too?!

“So, is it a boy?” I nodded, “Okay, what’s his name and is he coming?”

“Yes he is coming…” “His name?”

I wanted to tell her, I mean, she was Sarah(!), I could always trust her and that she would support me. But if I told her it would be like cheating in the deal of not telling anyone about Gerard and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Urgh, only one day before schools starts.. FML