New in School

Kiss Me Through The Phone

”I’m not gonna tell you.” I said, trying not to smirk making Sarah raise her eyebrows at me. I smiled slightly and said “I just came up with an idea and that’s that by tomorrow morning, you’ll have to guess who my boyfriend is.”

Sarah rolled her eyes, but smiled, “Pfft, I’m gonna know by the end of the first movie!”

Before I said anything further my phone went off. I grabbed it from the table and looked at the message.

‘heeeeey fraaaankiiieee guess what im doing ;D
xoxo gerard’

I smiled and wrote back.

‘what?’

‘thinking bout ya..’

‘and doing what?’

I could pretty much guess the answer and tried my best not to show any signs of too much happiness as my cousin started watching TV.

‘touching myself’

I sank a lump in my throat and looked nervously up at Sarah who was distracted by some random talk show. Before I answered I got another text from Gerard.

‘i can just imagine you sucking me off right now. too bad its only my hand’

‘oh baby your hands to miracles *horny grin*’

‘hehe I can just see that for me, it actually helps a lot to think of ;)’

‘well im glad I could help :)’ I smiled as I send it.

‘just the thought of your face helps me smile, imagine me picturing you naked and sweaty’

‘you would totally start dry humping anything in sight ;P’

‘true. now help me you sexy motherfucker’ I giggled making Sarah look at me with a raised eyebrow. I cleared my throat awkwardly at her. She rolled her eyes and looked back at the TV.

“Hey do you have any chips?” she asked just as I was about to answer Gerard. I shook my head ‘no’. She grunted before standing up, “Imma go buy some then, wanna come or will you start getting the other shit ready?”

“The last.” I said and she nodded before grabbing her coat and leave. I watched as she left before running up to the bathroom. I hated to say so, but the thought of Gerard touching himself made me a little happy. Normally I would just let it fall down but right now I had another idea.

I locked the door and leaning against a wall, starting to tuck down my pants. I pushed them down to rest just over my knees and sighed before reaching my hand down to gently rub over my member through my boxers. I had a firm grip on my phone in the other hand. I pressed down harder on my covered manhood, thinking about when Gerard had giving me a handjob. I smiled slightly at the thought and felt myself grow harder. When I was pretty hard I removed my hand just as I got another text.

‘frankie you there? cmom plz, babe’ I grinned as I imagined Gerard’s horny, desperate face.

‘tell me whatcha doing first’ I wrote back before I laid my phone on the sink and pulled down my boxer. I shuddered slightly as my lower regions as exposed the air. I reached a hand down to grab myself firmly and moaned slightly at the contact. Slowly I started working my hand up and down, running a teasing thumb over the head. I heard my phone make some noise, so I grabbed it while still running the hand up and down. How much would it suck if the message was from my mom? Imagine how that would ruin the moment. But it wasn’t, it was Gerard.

‘im in ma room naked, trying to find a little toy of mine’ I moaned slightly as I imagined the things he could be talking about and started moving my hand a little faster.

‘what toy’

A few moments later I received a picture from him. I opened it and gasped, while squeezing my member harder. It was a picture taking by Gerard himself, from behind. It was his little, pretty, tight ass bend over with a dildo propped in it. I moaned loudly and ran my hand faster. I fast clicked out of the picture and into the camera. I put the phone in front of my erection, snapping a picture before sending it to Gerard and go back to the picture that he had send me.

About five minutes later I got another picture, this time it was Gerard’s face turned in pleasure. I moaned as I brought the picture closer to my face, seeing his naked shoulders and how the sweat was dripping slightly from him. I speed the movements of my hand up before shutting my eyes. My phone went off and I was about to throw it into a corner as I was too busy being in bliss when I saw it was Gerard calling. I clicked the green button and brought the phone to my ear.

“Gee?” I moaned into the phone. For a moment there was quiet, but then I caught the sound of flesh brushing against flesh and soft pants coming from the other end of the line.

“Oooh Frankie..” Gerard moaned into the phone and I responded by another groan. “Fu-fuuck, tell me whatcha doing, baby.” Gerard breathed out. I brought the phone down to my member so he could hear the movements before bringing it back.

“Holy shit, that’s hot!” Gerard whisper screamed. I grinned and licked my lips, “You?”

“Fucking myself with my favourite toy.” He whimpered as I knew he had hit his own sweet spot. I whined through my teeth at the thought, listening to Gerard’s moans.

I whimpered as I felt myself grow very close to my climax. “Oo-oh, fuck.. I’m close, babe, I’m clo..” I cut myself off my moaning loudly. Gerard panted into the phone “Come with me.”

Only a few seconds later Gerard half screamed – probably trying to keep it down as he came. The beautiful sounds he let out send me over the edge as I came too. “Gerard!” I moaned.

For a few moments we just listened to each other’s breaths. I suddenly felt embarrassed and slightly exposed.

“So..” I said awkwardly. I heard Gerard shift in his bed, “So..” he repeated.

“I’ve never done that before.” I said grabbing some paper to clean myself and the floor up.

“Me neither,” there was a short break of silence, “but I’m glad I tried that with you.”

I smiled stupidly “Me too, babe, me too.”

He giggled cutely into the phone before I heard Mikey’s voice screaming at Gerard. I heard Gerard sigh and yell back at his brother “I’ll be up in a minute, now fuck off!”

I chuckled at the brothers and asked Gerard what Mikey had said. Gerard sighed, “He told me to stop fucking my pin-up drawings and help him with whatever.”

“You’ve made pin-up drawings?” I asked slightly amused.

“Uhm, yearh… It was back when I tried to tell myself I wasn’t gay.” He admitted.

“Oh, so you don’t make them anymore?” I asked throwing out a dirty, cum-covered piece of paper.

“I didn’t until a while back.” I furrowed my eyebrows, “Whatcha mean?”

“Before I kissed you I would draw pictures of you.. well, naked and sweaty with a boner and maybe even a cute sailor outfit..” he mumbled a bit embarrassed. I smiled widely, “Really?”

“Yearh, then jack off to them.” He laughed softly making my heart do a flip over.

“Anyways, I better go, see you later, Frankie.” Gerard said warmly and I couldn’t help, but notice that he choked down a word before he got to say it. I decided not to ask, “Yearh, see ya.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjooooooy you horn dogs!:3