New in School

Names

When I was done cleaning up I went downstairs with a big, stupid smile on my face. I bounced happily into the kitchen, but stopped abruptly when I noticed my cousin stand with a smirk on her face, leaning against the counter.

“So, guess I don’t have to wait after all. Your boyfriend’s name is Gerard.” Sarah said while trying not to laugh. I felt the color of my face drain and I opened my mouth to say something, just to realize that I had nothing to say. This made Sarah’s smirk widen.

“We got chips now.” she then said before turning around and fiddle with some bags of candy. I still didn’t say anything, but then an idea came to my mind. I tried to ignore the fact of how stupid it was, but I just didn’t want my cousin to win.

“Well,” I said and I could just imagine the how she had her eyebrow raised, “what about no names tonight?”

Sarah turned around with furrowed eyebrows “What?” I smirked. “I won’t tell you who is who and let them know that they can’t use their names at all tonight. That way it’ll be way more fun.”

“You already told me about them, dickhead, I can probably guess who is who.” Sarah said with a smirk before turning back. I frowned, but then smiled a bit drunkenly, “Well, you only know how Bob looks like, so sure, you’ll fast guess who is who, but it will still be kinda of a challenge.”

Sarah just shrugged, “Unless you’re not up for a challenge.” I muttered making her turn around with slightly evil eyes. I tried not to smirk, I knew that I had hit her weak spot.

“Bitch please, I’ll take them down one by one.” She growled and I just nodded before turning around, walking out the kitchen up to my dad’s office. The room was small and dark, but yet very comfy. I went over to the desk and opened one of the drawers. My stomach dropped when I saw lube and condoms in there. Seriously, ew! That’s my parents, in my perfect little world they do NOT have sex! Besides it’s really weird to have that shit in your office! Unless they like fucking on the de.. no NO! Eeew, mental pictures that will hunt me forever!

I fast closed the drawer again and opened the one below, finding what I needed. It was sticker nametags what you could write on. I smiled and grabbed a little bunch of them together with a red marker. I walked out of the room, closing it behind me with a wish of never going in there again because it would only bring the mental imagines back.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the small dining table. My cousin was now making two sandwiches, one of them a veggie one making me smile.

My cousin turned around and looked at the things that I had brought. She raised an eyebrow, “What’s that for?”

“I give everyone one of these on and when you think that you know their name you write it on the stickers.” I explained my bad plan. Sarah nodded and asked me to tell her the names again so she could remember them.

“Okay, and remember that I’m just saying them in random order.” I said making my cousin flip me off “I’m not five, Frankenstein, just tell me!”

I nodded, “Shannon, Ryan, Mikey, Bob, Spencer, Tomo, Alicia, Gerard, Brendon, Ray, Jared, Mike and I actually don’t know the last girl’s name.” Sarah raised an eyebrow at the last thing I said. I just shrugged and smiled when I saw her carry the sandwiches over to the table.

It was getting dark and the others would be here soon, I had told them to take a sleeping bag with them. My cousin and I were talking about if she should dye her blond hair green or red,- I kept saying to her that red would look stupid in her, but she said that maybe green was a tad too wicked – when the doorbell rang. I jumped out of the couch and walked to the door. When I opened it I saw Brendon, Spencer and Pedicone stand there in only their boxers, their clothes in their arms together with their sleeping bags. I raised an eyebrow at them.

“Heey midget!” Brendon said and ruffled my hair making me shoot lasers out of my eyes. Pedicone laughed at my reaction and pushed past me.

“Whatcha looking at?” Brendon said amused when he noticed that I was eyeing them. “Why the hell are you only in your boxers?” I asked. Spencer grinned, “It’s a sleep over and we just so happen to sleep in our boxers, y’know?” Brendon nodded wildly at his answer, agreeing.

“Not that you should be saying anything, you freak.” I heard Pedicone’s voices behind me. I turned around with a goofy smile and shrugged. I was wearing pink pajamas pants and, well, nothing else.

“Aren’t you gonna invite us inside and intrudes us?” Spencer asked looking at my cousin who was staring curiously at us. I nodded and stepped aside so they could come in. They dropped their clothes and sleeping bags on the floor and walked in, eyeing my place.

“So, this is Sarah.” I said pointing at the girl on the couch. They nodded and was about to greet her when I interrupted them by smashing a sticker on Brendon’s chest. They all stopped in their tracks and looked down at his chest. Brendon looked utterly confused and looked at me with stupid puppy eyes.

“You guys can’t tell your names because Sarah has to guess who is who.” I explained and told them about why they needed the stickers. Spencer seemed to think it was slightly weird while Brendon and Pedicone smiled stupidly at the idea of the game.

Short after the bell rang again and I heard familiar voices coming from outside. “Don’t push me!” “You pushed me first!” “No I didn’t!” “Yes you did!” “Shut up!” “Shut up yourself!” “Bi..” “Shhh! Frank won’t let you guys in if you guys act like that!” “Pffft, Frankie totally digs our style!” “Yearh, I bet he thinks our voices are like a lullaby!” “Ha, fuck yearh!”

I laughed as I opened the door for the Leto brothers, Tomo and Ryan. As I thought, Shannon and Jared stood close up against each other and gave weak pushes so Tomo wouldn’t notice. Ryan stood behind them with a shy expression.

“Come on in, bitches!” I said and smiled. At least these guys were wearing clothes. When they were about to talk to my cousin I explained the whole name thing again. They got their tags and soon enough Shannon had pushed Jared into a wall. Before Jared could give pay back my cousin pushed herself up from the couch and walked over to them. She grabbed Shannon’s collar and wrote down ‘Leto’ with space to a first name on the sticker. She did the same with Jared.

“We’re that easy?” Jared asked looking down at his tag while pouting. Sarah nodded while smiling and gave his cheek a clap.

“Wel..” Spencer stopped talking when the doorbell interrupted him. Before I could answer the door, it flew open and in walked two girls. One of them was Alicia who looked a bit shocked at her friend who just smiled and looked around in the room with a big smile. I narrowed my eyes at her, remembering that I had seen her before somewhere. Then it clicked; Lyn-Z.