New in School

Forfeit

I looked around the little circle. Ryan was sitting on my right with Brendon next to him, their sleeping bags close to each other. Surprisingly no one had even blinked an eye when Ryan had pushed Brendon to tell them that they were together, which had made very long days due to Ryan’s confusion; was it hat clear that he were gay?
Next to them were Sarah, then Lyn-Z and an awkward Alicia next to her, due to the fact that Mikey was sitting next to her, looking even more awkward and small. Gerard was rocking his skeleton pajamas beside him together with Ray, and next were Bob and Spencer trying to see who could play finger drums the fastest. An annoyed looking Tomo sat beside him, having tried to stop the Leto brothers from pinching each other the last ten minutes. Pedicone sat between Jared and me, so he had gotten some of the pinches whenever the brothers weren’t careful.

“So, you guys in?” Sarah asked with a smile. Alicia, Ryan and the Way brothers were the only ones, besides me, who didn’t look too keen on the idea, but still nodded unsure. Brendon, Pedicone, Shannon and Lyn-Z shouted happily and clapped, while Bob was smirking at my cousin.

Sarah smiled and clapped her hands together, before she pushed Brendon out of his sitting position, ordering him to get an empty bottle. He did at told and a few moments later, my cousin had turned the light in the ceiling off, so the lamp beside the TV, together with another lamp on our bookshelf was the only lights on.

I frowned slightly at the dull scene. It looked unnecessarily dramatic. “Aren’t there supposed to be some forfeit shit?” Jared asked no one in particular while looking at a small scrape on his arm. Everybody looked at Sarah who thought for a moment before nodding to herself. She went out into the kitchen and came back with a glass of turkey fat, which my mom still had from the day before. She held it up in the air with a proud smile. Gerard eyed the glass suspicious and pointed accusingly at it, “What the hell is that?”

Sarah giggled as she sat back down between Brendon and Lyn-Z, “That is for you to find out if you don’t do the dare or tell the truth.”

Not long after everyone was staring at the bottle as it span. I bit my lip, wishing it wouldn’t land on me. Luckily it didn’t.

“Ha! Leto,” Sarah said and pointed at Jared, “truth or dare?”

“Truth.” Sarah nodded happily “What’s the weirdest pick-up line that you have ever used?”

“You need something to shut your big mouth with.” Jared shrugged when everyone stared at him, “She was a bitch. A hot bitch.”

“Did it work?” Ryan asked with big eyes. Jared smirked and nodded.

I shook my head and laughed “That’s so wrong.” just as Jared spun the bottle and it landed on his brother.

“Dare, because some of us actually have balls, lil’ bro!” Shannon with a grin. Sarah shot up and crawled over to him. He gave her a confused look, but smirked when she wrote down his name and then crawled over Pedicone to do the same with Jared. I glared at Pedicone when he looked like he wanted to buck his hips up.

When Sarah was back at her seat, Jared said, “I was gonna say flash your ass, but now I’m not too keen on the idea. So make a sex-prank call to Tomo’s mom instead.”

After some struggle with getting Tomo to stop trying to take the phone away, we were all sitting quietly, watching Shannon who had a wicked grin on his face. The phone was on speaker and three rings later a pleasant female voice with a heavy accent sounded, “Hello?”

“Hey, hot-stuff.” Shannon said in a smarmy voice.

“Excuse me? Who’s this?”

“Oh baby, now you better listen real close, ‘cause this is the what you’re gonna be screaming all night.” Tomo was frowning hard, while Brendon and Lyn-Z looked like they were about to piss themselves with silent laughter.

“Errh, I’m sorry but you must have the wrong number.” Tomo’s mom said. Shannon smirked “Well isn’t this Tonka Miličević?”

“Yes…”

Shannon faked moaned quietly making Jared look a bit uneasy, but still amused.

“Such a pretty name. Hmm.. My name is Antoine, can you remember that?”

We heard Tonka sigh, “Listen dječak, I will call the police if you don’t leave me alone right this second. Unless you prefer having my husband and sons beat you up with a baseball, already covered by blood of sleazy kreteni like you.”

Everybody stared shocked at the phone while Tomo looked rather proud. It took a few seconds before Shannon was fiddling desperately with the phone, trying to end the call, making everyone crack up.

Shannon breathed out heavily when the connection was safely ended. He looked at Tomo with wide eyes, “Your mom is crazy dude. It’s awesome!”

Tomo rolled with eyes, but smiled. While people tried to relax again, Shannon spun the bottle.

“Lyn-Z my dear!” Shannon called. Lyn-Z smirked, “Dare.”

Shannon beamed “Make out with Alicia!”

Mikey frowned and cuddled a little closer to Gerard, as if it would save him from what was about to happen. Alicia and Lyn-Z looked at each other before shrugging.

“How long must it last? And should there be tongue?” Lyn-Z asked, looking back at Shannon who nodded before realizing he had to use words, “Uhm.. yes, yes it must have tongue and uh, two minutes.”

The girls nodded and we all watched as Lyn crawled into Alicia’s lap, straddling her, before smashing their mouths together. Everyone, but Gerard, Ryan and Sarah was staring hopelessly at them, including me, and I even think I saw Mikey drool out of the corner of my eye.

Alicia was sitting sideway so we got a good show out of it. Lyn-Z’s red lipstick was smearing across their faces, their tongues slipping out to lick each other’s lips sometimes. I pressed my thighs together slightly, because fuck. That was so fucking hot.

Lyn-Z was even rocking her hips a little, and Alicia gave a moan when she grabbed her hair and pulled it weakly. When they broke apart both of them was panting hard.

“Was that two minutes?” Lyn-Z breathed out at Shannon who looked seriously horny, making me move away a little, because I didn’t want that anywhere near me.

“Yea-yearh..” Shannon stuttered. Lyn-Z nodded and crawled down from Alicia’s lap. They had started to dry their faces clear of lipstick, when I looked over to see Mikey’s reaction. I only managed to see his stunned, slightly horrified face for about half a second, before Gerard caught my attention. He was looking accusingly at me, like he knew the sight had turned me slightly on. I looked down and heard the bottle spin.

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth.” it was Brendon.

“What’s a sexual fantasy of yours?”

I looked up through my bangs and saw Brendon sit with a thoughtful expression on his face. “Well,” he said and looked at Ryan with a smirk, “I think we can just leave it with chocolate and a whip.”

Ryan eyes grew wide and he looked away with a blush. Sarah and Pedicone both laughed, while Jared said “Been there, done that.”

Shannon reached behind Pedicone and gave his back a pat, like he was proud. Odd brothers..

The bottle spun again and it landed on me, who Brendon smirked at, “7 minutes in heaven with whomever the bottle points at.” he said and spun the bottle again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, so I really wanna know what you guys wanna see happen at this game! Please tell me any good dares or questions for truth, and who you want to be the victims of it :)

dječak = boy
kreteni = assholes