New in School

Art class

I couldn't stop smiling when almost running to art class. Right before I went in I stopped and pulled on the best pokerface I had. Wentz was cutting out funny patterns in a piece of paper. His gaze was fully on the paper and scissor, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "Hey Pete!" I said in a voice that sounded a bit too happy for my pokerface. He muttered a 'hi' back not looking away from his artwork.
I turned to where me and Gerard sat and my pokerface dropped right way. I smiled wide and sat down next to him. "Hi." I said not stopping staring at him and smiling. I must have looked pretty creepy.
"Hey, Frankenstein." He said smiling and looked down at his sketchbook that he was drawing on. Something is wrong, I thought. He was acting like always, like we never made out.. I moved closer to him on my chair and leaned my head against his. His head flew up and he didn't look at me. He just leaned down to grab his bag and pulled out a grey hoodie. He putted it on and started working on his drawing again. What the fuck?!
"OUUCH! Fucking hell!" Wentz shouted and both I and Gerard's head flew up and we stared at him. He stood up, holding one of his fingers tight with his other hand and had a pained look on his face. "Shit.... I just cut myself.." he explained when he saw our confused looks. He then walked out the door fast, probably down to the school nurse. I stared at the door for a short moment. I then turned my head a bit angry to Gerard.
"Dude, why the fuck are you igno..." I was cut off by Gerard crashing his lips to mine. I stared shocked at him for a moment, but then tangled my fingers in his hair and moved my lips against his. I could feel him smile into the kiss, making me slightly shiver. We broke apart and Gerard had a big grin on his face.
"You have no idea how much I have waited to do that again.." he said and I smiled warmly at him. I then furrowed my eyebrows "Why did you act like nothing before?" I asked. He understood right away and said "Well, I didn't think we would want Pete to know.. You know, like this is our secret."
I raised an eyebrow "Secret?". Gerard must have thought that I was hurt by his words, thinking that I thought he was embarrassed over me or some shit, 'cause he took one of my hands in his and moved closer. "I didn't mean it like that.. I just thought it would be fun, y'know.." he smirked. I smiled and pecked his lips. We sat there for a moment looking into each other’s eyes. Gerard leaned slowly closer and was about to kiss me again when the bell rang. He signed and let go of my hand, returning to his drawing.
Short after kids started coming into the classroom. When they saw that Wentz wasn't there they started sitting in groups and talked. Pedicone made his way over to me.
"'Sup, Fronk and Gerd?" he said in a bad British accent. I smiled at him and said "Not much, how 'bout you?"
"Nothing and it sucks.." he said and looked like he wanted something. Gerard raised an eyebrow "Dude, what do you want?" and for a moment I thought that him and Pedicone and something against each other, but Mike smiled.
"I want your bro to put himself together. He almost fainted when he saw Alicia bending over to get a pen she dropped." he said sounded kind of amused, but also annoyed. I couldn't help but feel the same way. It was quite funny seeing Mikey like that, but because it was all the time, it got annoying. I chuckled slightly and Gerard nodded understandingly to Pedicone.
"I'll try and talk to him." he said and Pedicone smiled "Cool, but if that doesn't work.., I'll have to talk to you Frank.."
I looked confused at him and so did Gerard. "Well, if he still doesn't do SOMETHING, then me and Frank will take care of it." he said to Gerard. He looked confused over at me and I just stared dumb at Pedicone. "We will?" "Yup." he winked and sat down on his seat 'cause Wentz walked in.
"Hey class, today you guys are gonna find a partner and draw each other. We are going to do that 'til we're all done, so since it doesn't have a time limit you guys can all relax and just draw some awesome shit for me. Understood?" he said and all the students said 'yes'.
I turned my face to Gerard and before I could even ask, he said "Yes, it would be an honor to draw Frank Iero."
I giggled and the rest of the class we didn't talk. We just sat opposite and used the fact that we needed to look at each other to draw, as an excuse to stare into each other’s eyes.
I tried to draw him in a realistic way, but kinda failed. I got a glance at his drawing when walking to the bathroom and holy shit, I looked good on that piece of paper!
Right before class ended Gerard handed me a note, 'cause nobody in class talking, so if we even whispered we would be heard. On the note there stood;
*My buddy Shannon is having a party on Friday
Wanna come? xoxo*
I smiled and looked up at him. he was staring at me waiting for my answer. I nodded and he smiled wide. The bell rang and I walked to lunch together with Pedicone as always. Bitches ain't gonna know my little secret, I thought and smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
...