New in School

NCIS

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! I'M GOING TO FUCKING DIE!! HEEEEEELP! IT'S TRYING TO KILL ME!!" I shouted terrified and pinned up against the wall. My dad came running into my room fast followed by my mom with a frying pan ready to smash someone down. They looked worried at me and asked what was wrong. I didn't stop staring at the creature and pointed a shaking finger at it. They saw it and my mom rolled her eyes while taking it in her hands and walked out the room.
My dad stared pissed at me and hissed "That's what you're yelling for? A little spider?! I know you hate them, but don't scare us like that ever again!"
I nodded and he walked out my room closing the door. I sat down at my bed and stared at my wall filled with band posters. I felt bad for reacting like that and scaring my parents, but I'm deathly afraid of spiders.

I signed and lay down. Soon my dad came up and said goodbye, 'cause he had to go to work.
I went downstairs into the kitchen and took out a soda.
My mom was standing and making pasta with sauce. I sat down at the little dinner table and opened my soda.
My mom turned around and learned against the counter, when she just needed the food to heat. She smiled warmly at me.

"Tell me babe, how is school going?" she asked. "It's going pretty good." I said and took a sip of my soda. "That's good. How about friends?" she turned around to stir in the pot.

"Also good, probably even bett.., no, much better." I said smiling. She turned back to me and smiled warmly. "It's great to hear, son. Now, before you go all teenager on me, I want you to know that it's okay for you to talk to about these kind of things.." she said and I could already feel my stomach turn.
If she asked about my sexlife, which I didn't even have, I was going to die.

"Don't look so worried, Frank, I'm just gonna ask if you're seeing someone." she said, reading my mind. I signed relieved and simply said 'no', taking a big awkward sip of my soda. She smiled and said "Okay. Well, I have agreed to take a cup of coffee with one of my friends, so I'm gonna leave you alone for a few hours. I made some dinner for you first, but I'm going to go now. See you, my love."

She kissed my forehead and I said bye. She walked out and I still sat at the dinner table. After a little while of laziness, just sitting down, I got up and took out a plate from the cabinet. I took the yummy food on my plate and sat down again. I ate it all the quick and stood up to take some more. When I was finally sated, I leaned back into the chair and took another sip.
I was bored and thought about what to do. I didn't really feel like hanging out with anyone right now. I thought about watching TV, but didn't feel like that either. Maybe I should play some guitar? Naarh.. Read a comic? Nope..

I just sat there and thought about different things to do when my mind went to Gerard. I dunno how it happened, but slowly the thoughts got dirty. I opened my eyes wide when I realized that I was hard. I was just about to bang my head against the table when I realized that I was all alone in the house. I smirked at the thought and slowly ran my hand over the bugle in my pants. I moaned slightly and opened my zipper. I slid my hand down my boxers and grabbed myself. I gasped and started stroking slowly, teasing myself. I imagined that my hand was Gerard's pretty mouth. I started stroking faster and harder. I moaned load as I neared my climax. I increased the speed of my hand further and tensed up, feeling the familiar clenching below my stomach. I came in my boxers and hand, cursing load.

I then got up to my room and into the bathroom, cleaning myself up and changed into my pajamas. It wasn't even late, but I knew that I wouldn't go out tonight anyways.
I walked downstairs again and dropped myself onto the couch and turning on the TV. I didn't realize how tired I actually was, 'til I yawned deeply while watching NCIS. I had fallen asleep chuckling at one of Dinozzo's witty jokes, causing Gibbs to slap him in the back of his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooops, just a little Frankie smut xD BTW spiders are eeevil!