Dear Mr. Evans, Save Me.

I can't control myself.

Our bodies moved to the rhythm of the beat that the music blasted from the speakers in the front of the room. My fingers intertwined along with her long blonde silky hair that playfully brushed against my face. Her vulnerable face attracted my soul closer to hers, I was glad that Maka talked me into coming. The mystery drink that Spirit handed me raced through my veins like poison seeped inside of me.
My fingers began to trace out her body; I wanted to explore more of her. We both then looked into each other’s eyes. She made that innocent smile that she would always wear from day to night when she was being just herself. Maka, she appeared so beautiful to me tonight. Meister or not my want for her began to grow.
“Soul, Amira is in the infirmary, a Keishin attacked her,” Black Star came out of nowhere. Everything began to shut down. My heart felt like it dropped down into a puddle of darkness. All of my nerves turned numb and made my body paralyzed.
“Let’s go,” I ordered. We began to race outside into the cold rain that sliced our bodies. For once I let down my guard and my cool, but that wasn’t important. I ditched Maka to find Amira at the infirmary, I hoped she would understand.
Amira she was a girl that could make anyone laugh and cry. She had curly black hair that reached only to her shoulders. Her soft green eyes tortured any soul to make them talk to her. I cared less whether or not that she was Ms. Marie’s daughter. She was special in my life, whether it was the way she cared less about anything or how she laughed me.
When we finally reached the DWMA I dashed quickly to the infirmary. I raced through the stairs and pushed all the other students out of the way. I needed to see that smile that she always hid from embarrassment. Finally, I knocked the door open and noticed Amira on the bed with her eyes hidden away from me.
By her side was her weapon, Akira, and Professor Stein. I noticed stitching up and down both of her arms. Also, there was a slash on her flawless cheek. When I came over to the bed Akira’s eyes were full of sorrow. Something terrible has happened, but what?
“She has the black blood inside of her,” Stein looked me straight in the eyes. “Medusa slipped it inside of her when she fainted last night.” That damn women injured Amira.
“Will she be okay?” I tried to catch my breath.
“Maybe, not sure,” he sniffled.
“You guys should get some rest, she’ll be fine tomorrow,” Stein popped another cigarette in his mouth. Akira nodded , but hesitated as he headed away from his best friend and meister.
“I’ll stay here tonight,” I pulled a chair from the other bed by her side. Stein rolled his eyes, and left without saying another word.
Regret slid down my veins, while sorrow decided to strike inside of my mind. Her vulnerable body just lain like stone. Her silky hair framed out those perfect cheekbones I couldn’t turn away from. I could’ve stopped this stupid child from going after Medusa alone with Akira. Instead of stopping her I let Maka convince me to go to that stupid club. It wasn’t even my scene.
All of the running and the dancing tired me out. The pillows her head lain on appeared to be so comfy and soft looking. I just wanted to rip from underneath her head and fall into a nice sleep. From my seat I put my head on the edge of the bed. My eyes began to close, and my mind drifted from reality.

“Soul.”
“Soul.”
“Soul.”

A shock of pain surged through my body like lightning throughout a stormy night. Everything paralyzed; all of my nerves and bones. My body fell down on the cold hard ground. When I rapidly opened my eyes I noticed Amira on top of my body. Her weight increased, but her body still looked petite.
“Soul, you’re my hero,” she giggled. The voice, it wasn’t her harmonic voice. The voice contained evil essences every time she spoke each letter. “You’ve gotten cuter,” she spoke again. It was Medusa who controlled her.
“Get out of her body,” I snapped at her. I begged my body to return back to normal, but everything felt numb.
“Oh, but I actually like this one,” her face grew closer to mine. The stench of pure evil washed over her. Anger boiled to the top of my mind from the thought of being helpless. I couldn’t help Amira; I couldn’t get that stupid witch out of her body. “She’s so pretty, no wonder you like her.”
“Just shut up!” I roared. She laughed at me though. She laughed at how helpless I was with her magic pinning me down. As if the whole world exploded around me, I dragged my arm up from the ground and punched her.
Medusa slid back and knocked her head against the wall. She hissed from the pain I forced her to endure. Then suddenly I forced the rest of my body to rise like my arm did. Soon I was the one towering over her. I wanted to make her feel helpless, to feel like what I just did.
“Now Soul, whatever you damage to this body, your little girlfriend can feel,” she taunted me. “Soul , help me please,” she then imitated Amira’s voice. More and more anger than before took control of my body. The only thing left on my mind was to take her down.
I turned my arm into the scythe. Maka wasn’t here to use me to defeat her, so I had to deal with it. My arm swung back and forth, trying to get that monster out of her. Her body danced as she avoided all of my moves. I wanted her dead. I needed her to die.
Then she was backed up in the corner. Her turn finally came to be scared and to be defenseless against a more powerful being. I backed up my arm for one swift and clean blow. The wind raced against the metal as it came closer to her.
Suddenly my arm was stopped. My mind broke free of the fury, and returned back to normal. When I turned to see who helped me break free, it was Stein. He held the sharp blades as if they were nothing, but pillows. Medusa grinned, thinking that Stein always kept his cool no matter what. My cool though, I practically threw it out of the window.
“Let me,” he pushed me to the side. He grabbed her by her soft curls, and pulled her towards his face. Horror struck her face, like Amira could witness everything that was being done. He then stuck a needle inside of her skin, sucking out the snake that slithered into her blood. I noticed that the needle was designed to seal all magic, like Medusa’s.
Stein always came across some kind of magic that I’ve never seen. It was times like this that his genius came in handy in times like this. I didn’t want to question this moment, because my nerves finally settled down. The red fury finally calmed down to a relaxing blue color. Breaths came out slowly instead of puffing into the air.
Amira suddenly passed out, with her hair still in Stein’s grasps. He then carried her lifeless body back to the bed. I watched back from the corner, watched her breathing carefully. She looked so delicate, it scared me how fragile she was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy(: