Status: First Frerard. Please be nice! *In progress.*

'Cause You Stop The Noise.

18

After our shower, I got out and got into my normal shower and rurned on the water and used the soap a little to make it look like I didn't shower with Gerard.

I laughed to myself. Always thinking. Who ever said I was stupid?

Gerard stared at me. "Frankie, you're a weird little man."

I tried to make a mean face, but I think it failed.

"Little? How rude!"

He smiled. "Yes, little and very girly."

"Says you. Have you seen yourself? Your hair! If I didn't know you I'd think of you as a girl. Especially with that hand-on-hip black lady sass thing you do."

He laughed at me, "You just did the black lady sass thing."

I smiled, "I learned from the best."

"I love you Frank."

My heart skipped a beat, "I love you too Gerard."
♠ ♠ ♠
I LUV U FRONK.
I LUV U GERD.

Idek.

Sorry for not updating sooner! I've been updating from my cell phone since like, the fourth chapter.. and I dropped it in the water.

So updates will be pretty slow until.. The 18th?

Also, five stars. Woah.

Thanks for commenting. :) Do it again, I'll try my best to have another update by Monday.

Drama soon, I swear. I had to add the I love you thing. It's important. Be prepared to hate Gerard.