Status: First Frerard. Please be nice! *In progress.*

'Cause You Stop The Noise.

2

I woke up to someone knocking on the door.

"Frank Iero? Hello? Wake up! We're here to take you to the Teen Help Center!"

I sighed. Here I fucking go.

"Come in."

A tall man walked into my room and looked at me, "Come on, get out of bed. You can sleep later, it's almost supper, kid."

I got out of bed quickly and sat in the gurney, trying not to let my ass slip out of the hospital gown. I don't want old men seeing that, thank you very much. The man that came into my room strapped me on to the gurney and rolled me out of the hospital, into the transportation vehicle. It was like an ambulance, but it was only green and white and had "Belleville Hospital Transportation" on the back windows. As if I didn't already know.

The man smiled at me from the front seat. I could tell it was fake. I wouldn't quite like it if I had to drive suicidal teens around Belleville, either. I'm sorry about your shitty job, dude.

"What music do you listen to? I've got some CD's, if you don't like them we can listen to the radio. And I put the heat on, tell me if it's too hot. I'm sorry about the gurney, they're not very comfortable.. We'll be there in a few minutes."

He tried to hand me a CD case, but I refused it.

"Cut the crap. You're here to bring to to a fucking mental ward. Drive."

He didn't say anything else, he took his CD's back, turned around and started driving.

Fucking finally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and crappy, sorry.

I have no idea if there is a place like Maryvale (where I went) in Belleville, but in my fic, there is, so. xD

Please comment, I need feedback. I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep up with this. It's the first thing I've ever written. I don't know if I'm doing okay or not.

AND! Gerard will make his first apearance in the next chapter. :)