Status: First Frerard. Please be nice! *In progress.*

'Cause You Stop The Noise.

3

The transportation vehicle stopped. I assume we're there, but I'm strapped to a gurney and can't exactly move at the moment, so what the hell do I know?

The back doors opened and a tall man with a goatee and a lip ring (who is wearing a Misfits tee, by the way. Good choice.) unstrapped me and smiled, "Come on kid, we're having supper. Your mom just called, your clothes'll be here soon."

I got out of the vehicle and walked towards the doors and tried to open them. They're locked. Lovely.

"Why the fuck are the doors locked?"

He looked at me, his smile disappeared, "You should watch your mouth. you're lucky no one told you any of our rules yet." Then he unlocked the door and let me in.

"Put your shoes in the closet and go eat supper over there," he pointed to a table with another kid sitting at, "After supper is shift change, but I'll stay to tell you some of the rules, and give you a little tour."

I ignored him and took my shoes off, threw them in the closet and walked in the direction he pointed at. As I got closer I realized that there was a table with four kids and two adults. One of the kids was talking to himself. I knew it, I'm in a mental institute. For crazy people. I'm going to have a fucking breakdown.

I also noticed they were wearing normal clothes. I guess that's cool, I get to wear my clothes and not this stupid gown. I'm feeling a little self conscious, since my ass is hanging out..

I sat down at the table with the tall ass hole who has good taste in music and another kid who has long black hair, which is a bit greasy.. Gross. "I'm Phil and this is Gerard, he's new too. What's your name?"

"I'm Frank."

Gerard didn't look up.

Awesome. Someone already hates me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi Gerard!

Anyway, I'm at work and I should be working, not updating, but I felt bad for not updating in like, two weeks. So here you go. :)