Status: Active

Take Your Hand in Mine, It's Ours Tonight

Psst Vickie!

After Black Veil Brides, I finished off my shift then went home. I ended up getting my ass chewed off by both of my parents during dinner, so I went upstairs and just spent the rest of the night in my room. Just like I usually do. I did the homework that was assigned to us and went to sleep after that because I was shattered.

I woke up to Asking Alexandria's song The Final Episode coming from the alarm on my phone letting me know that it was time to get up for school. Groaning loudly, I picked up my phone and turned off the alarm. I got up and dragged my ass out of bed and did my morning routine of having a shower, doing my make-up then putting on my clothes.

Slipping on my leather jacket, I picked up my Joker handbag and walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen and saw my “parents” standing at the kitchen island. Ignoring them I went to the cupboard and took out a pop tart and walked back out of the kitchen with them calling after me. I walked out of the house and started making my way to school.

*****************************************************************************************************

First period my friends and I had study hall so we all went and sat outside at our usual spot. There was four of us. Claire, Derrick, Nikki and I. Claire and Derrick are an item and Nikki is gay. I sat there laughing as Derrick and Nikki were making fun of each other. Taking my Blackberry out my pocket I noticed I had an @ reply. Clicking onto twitter I went to my mentions. My stomach did somersaults and I had butterflies as I saw the tweet was from Andy saying.

'@Trickie_Vickie: Hey, It's Andy. I really enjoyed talking to you earlier. Maybe we can get together sometime..??' Biting my lip, I hit the reply button and typed.

'@AndyBVB: Hey Andy.... Yeah sure, I'd really like that... :)' I didn't have to wait long to get a reply. I felt my phone vibrate, clicking onto twitter, I smiled when I saw his reply.

'@Trickie_Vickie: Awesome! Well I can't wait to see you and those beautiful green eyes of yours ;)' I was biting my lip smiling like a mad woman when Nikki decided to say something.

“What's got you smiling like the cat that got the cream, sugar?” I looked over at him and rolled my eyes, mumbling a small 'nothing.' They decided to make fun of me and I try to get it out of me but I wouldn't budge, I mean if they knew that I was friends with Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides they'd flip their lids!! Well we are friends...right?

The bell rang signalling it was time for second period. Getting up from where we were sitting, we all went our separate ways to our classes, mine wasn't so bad since I had art with Derrick. Not to mention I spent the whole time tweeting Andy until he said he had to go because their manager had to talk to them.

So I spent the rest of the day how it usually went when in school. I attended classes with my friends, we got made fun of, then we had lunch – got made fun of again – and then we had our final classes for the day, funnily enough no one said anything to us.

*****************************************************************************************************

I didn't have work today unfortunately and my friends were busy so I had to go home. Joy. I thought. I get to go home where my parents hate me. Sighing quietly to myself I made my way inside and went straight upstairs to my room. Luckily enough my parents weren't in so I had the place to myself for a while. I took out my phone and clicked onto twitter. Scrolling through my feed I saw some tweets from Andy.

@AndyBVB So there's this girl I like.... One said. I clicked onto his profile and looked through his tweets.

@AndyBVB She is short I guess you could say....

@AndyBVB She has amazing music taste...

@AndyBVB She's sweet but knows how to handle herself...

@AndyBVB She has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen...

@AndyBVB And I want her to be mine...
My stomach dropped when I read that. He likes someone else. I knew there was no point in liking him. I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes, soon enough I fell into a dreamless sleep.

******************************************************************************************************

I blearily opened my eyes and picked up my phone, clicking a button, I saw that the time was nine thirty pm.

Fucking hell... I thought. I must've been really tired... Clicking onto twitter, I scrolled down my feed when I spotted something Andy tweeted a few minutes ago, it said;

@AndyBVB: Did I mention that her eyes are a gorgeous jade green? ;) I bit my lip and wondered if he means me or is it someone else he met? I looked down at my phone and I noticed that I had a direct message. Clicking on my DM's I saw that it was from Andy, it read;

@AndyBVB: Out of curiosity.... Where do you live? Furrowing my brow I sent him a reply with my address.

“I wonder why he wants my address.....” I mused quietly to myself. Picking my jacket up off the bottom of my bed, I walked over to my closet and hung it up on a hanger. I then proceeded to walk over to my window, open it then look up into the sky and stared at the stars. I always liked looking up at the stars, they were beautiful but it was even better if you looked at them in a field because you didn't have any lights are you to dim their beauty.

“Pssst...” I heard someone say. “Pssst Vickie!” Frowning I looked down and what I saw almost made me swoon. There below my window was Andy.

“Andy? What are you doing here?” I tried to keep the smile on my face but it didn't work. He smiled up at me sweetly and crooked his right index forward in a 'come hither' motion. I bit my lip as a small smirk graced his features as he said in his deep, panty dropping, ovary killing voice.

“Come out and play Vickie....”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
What did you think?
Comment and subscribe! :)
<3 Sammie & Gracie