Status: Active

Take Your Hand in Mine, It's Ours Tonight

Just like in the movies.

I threaded my fingers into his hair. I bit my lip as he started to lean down to kiss me. Our lips were just centimetres apart when Andy's phone started to ring. Sighing he pulled out his phone and I saw the frown mar his face. I could see he was about to cancel the call so I removed my hands from his hair and placed one of my hands on his hand that held the phone.

“You should take that, I don't mind.” I could see he was about to say no, so I took his phone out of his hand, pressed accept and placed the phone to his ear. He mock glared at me and I smiled innocently at him. He sighed and took his phone back.

“Hello? Oh... hey Scout...” Oh, now I see why he didn't want to answer his phone. I mouthed 'sorry' to him and he shook the apology off.

“Exactly what said. I don't want anything to do with you Scout. You cheated on me not the other way around. I want nothing to do with you.” He practically growled out. I could see him getting more frustrated by the minute. His usual crystal, ice blue eyes were clouded with anger and looked darker. I lifted my hand and gently ran it through his hair. He closed his eyes, looking as if he was enjoying what I was doing. I smiled at him when he opened his eyes to stare at me.

“No, you know what? Fuck you Scout, I never should have taken you back the first time you cheated on me but I've learnt from my mistakes and you are one of them. I'm not going to get back together with you.” I touched the frown that was on Andy's forehead and he looked at me, it was weird how he went from scowling to happy when he looked at me.

I held my hand out to indicate I wanted the phone. He shook his head but I wasn't having it. I leaned close to him and took the phone from his grasp. I could tell he was about to say something but I held up a finger politely indicating that he wasn't to say a thing.

“Hello Scout.” I heard Scout gasp on the other end of the line.

“Who the fuck is this? And how the fuck do you know my name?” I rolled my eyes as she shrieked down the line at ,me.

“This is Vickie and I know your name because Andy said your name duh.” I resisted the urge to snort.

“Vickie?! Wait are you the little whore that's keeping me and my man apart?” She practically shrieked like a banshee. Who the fuck is she calling a whore? Wait... Andy's with someone? I swallowed thickly and hung up the call while Scout was in mid rant. I felt Andy's hands cup my face and tilt my face up so that I was looking directly at him.

“Vickie? What's wrong? What did she say?” That's when I remembered that Scout said he was with someone.

“You fucking prick!” I said to him. I pushed his chest and he frowned at me. I got off of the merry-go-round and started to head back the way we came. I heard Andy shout my name from back where we were and then the next minute I was spun around and was staring – well more like glaring – at his chest. I hit my hands against his chest and I had to stop myself from crying.

“Vickie? Vickie? Will you stop hitting me and tell me what's up?” He grasped my hands and I struggled to take my hands back.

“You know what's up! If you're in a relationship with someone then why the fuck are you here, with me, right now? Why? Do you enjoy screwing with people?” I asked. I looked up at him and his face was a mask of shock.

“What are you talking about?”

“don't play dumb with me Andy! You know exactly what I'm talking about! Scout told me that you're with someone!” I all but shouted. Andy stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me. I struggled against him to make him let go but he wouldn't budge.

“Look Vickie, listen to me, please! Just listen.” He said. I looked up at him and saw that his hair had flattened, I hadn't even realised that it had started raining. I bit my lip and slowly nodded my head.

“Scout texted and said that she missed the way we were, that she missed us.” He rolled his eyes at this. “I knew it was bullshit and I did say to her that there was something else and it was to make her jealous.” He held me tighter as I scoffed and tried to pull away from him. “ But, listen to me Vickie, when I said that I was thinking of you and since I met you I haven't been able to get you out of my head. I don't even know you and yet... I really like you.” He brushed my fringe out of my eye and murmured. “What have you done to me Vickie?”

I looked up into his ice blue eyes and I was lost for words. Andy Biersack. The Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides, likes me.

“Andy, I uh d-don't know w-what to say...” I said quietly and bit my lip. For the second time tonight I felt Andy cup my face in his hands and tilt my face up so that I was looking up at him.

“Just answer me this. Do you like me?” I slowly nodded my head. “No I mean really like me Vickie, like if we got to know each other more, would you be my girlfriend?” I looked up at him shocked. Did he really just say that? I took a deep breath and slowly nodded my head.

“Yeah, I really like you and yes I would.” I said quietly. A wide grin came over his face and ever so slowly Andy leaned down toward me and kissed me ever so softly. It was feather-light but it was still a kiss. He pulled back to look at me and when he saw my smile, he smiled in response and then kissed me again. In the rain. Just like in the movies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
What did you think?
Comment and subscribe!
<3 Sammie & Grace