Status: Active

Take Your Hand in Mine, It's Ours Tonight

You're mine

My breath hitched at Andy's revelation. He loves me, Andy loves me. I knew deep down, that I felt the same but the words wouldn't leave my mouth. As Andy drove, I chewed on my lip - the side that wasn't burst open - and looked out the window. The scenery blurred past in a mass of colours. I kicked my heels off, pulled my feet up onto the seat, wraped my arms around my legs and lay my head on top of my knees. Slowly my eyes shut and I drifted off to sleep.

**************************************************************************

I don't know how long had it been but I woke up and let out a small yawn, half opening my eyes I sat up and took in my surroundings realising I was in the back of the boy's tourbus. I winced when I heard my bones pop and make a cracking noise. I thought back to the events that had happened before and groaned.

"I am so fucking dead." I muttered.

"Actually no, you're living and breathing, baby." I whipped my head aroud to see Andy standing at the threshold of the door, I cried out quietly when my neck twinged and before I could do anything, Andy was kneeling in front of me, cupping my face carefully in his hands.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He said. I smiled at the concern and kissed the palm of his right hand softly.

"I just moved my neck too fast, nothing major, don't worry." He stayed where he was for a moment then slowly nodded his head. He kept his hands cupping my face longer than necessary but I don't think he realised or if he did he didn't show it. He got up and sat next to me.

"So, while you were sleeping I told the guys what was happening." I looked at him wide-eyed. He didn't tell them about my dad, did he? When he saw the look on my face he quickly back tracked.

"N-no, I didn't tell them that! I told them that you were going to be coming on tour with us and that you would be staying on the bus with us." I looked up at him in disbelief.

"Andy, what? You can't do that! I mean... I'm still in highschool, you're a rockstar and I can't just follow you, also my parents will kill me when they catch me a-" Andy cut me off by placing a hand over my mouth.

"Baby, listen. I might be a rockstar but this rockstar wants you and only you to come on tour with us, I want to be able to look after you, not constantly worrying about you. You can drop out of highschool, you spoke about doing it, now's the chance! Also, your parents won't catch you, I won't let them. They're getting no where fucking near my girl." He said with such passion I was in awe. Nodding my head slowly, I pulled his hand from my mouth.

"Okay, I'll do it." I didn't need much convincing and he was right, I did want to drop out of school.

"Really?" He said, his mouth curving upward into that gorgeous breath taking smile of his. Nodding my head, I gave him a small smiles and said a tiny 'yes.' He pulled me carefully into his arms and kissed the top of my head. Smiling into his neck I murmured.

"One question." I looked up at him. "Your girl?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. He smirked, nodded his head and said in a very serious voice.

"Yes, my girl. That's if... you want to be." He said. I almost 'awe'd' at how cute he was. One moment deadly serious then the next nervous and adorable. Giggling quietly, I leaned up and brushed my lips against his.

"Yes, I want to be your girl, Batman." He grinned and pressed his lip against mine.

****************************************

Since the guys had nothing to do today, Andy and I spent the rest of the day at the back lounge of the bus, watching Batman films and eating junk food. Yawning quietly, I curled up next to him and he smoothed his hand up and down my arm.

"Baby, you tired?" He whispered. Nodding my head, I looked up at him. "Then let's go to bed... Well the bunks, you don't mind us sharing one, do you?" He asked. I shook my head and moved so that he could stand up. Kissing the top of my head, he disappeared to the bunk area and came back with a large baggy t-shirt and a pair of boxers.

"Since you don't have any clothes right now, if you want you can wear these." He said. I smiled and stood up taking the clothes out of his hands. I stood up on my toes and kissed his cheek, murmuring a small 'thank you.'

I left Andy and went into the small bathroom that they had on the bus. I pulled off my clothes and bra, leaving me in only my panties and pulled on Andy's top and boxers. I inhaled deeply when Andy's smell surrounded me and smiled. Picking up the make-up remover wipes, I took off all the make-up that I was wearing then scooped up my clothes and walked out of the bathroom.

I chewed my lip not knowing where to put my clothes but then shrugged and placed them on Andy's suitcase. I heard quiet humming from one of the bunks and pulled the curtain back and smiled when I realised it was Andy.

"Come here, baby." He said and opened his arms up for me. I giggled softly and got into the bunk, closing the curtain behind me and curled up in his arms, I kissed him softly then lay my head on his chest. Closing my eyes, I melted beneath his touch as he combed his fingers through my hair while he hummed.

Smiling, I fell asleep, content and completely happy for the first time in ages all because of this man, My Dark Knight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
You have no idea how sorry I am for not updating in ages.
I've been busy with school, studying and family shit.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, tell us what you thought of it!
<3 Sammie&Grace