Sequel: Fallen
Status: Completed!

Broken

Third Person's POV

The Lunar clan including Rosabella ran through the forest, heading toward the vampire clan. Rose wasn't in the best of moods. Xavier hadn't spoken to her all day. He had avoided her all last night and this morning. He felt horrible for ignoring her, but he knew he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut if he talked to her.

Lennox, Max, and Evan stood at the gates of the camp awaiting the arrival of Xavier and his pack. Evan had noticed that Lennox had been fidgety all day, and couldn't help, but wonder if something was going to happen. Something bad.

As the pack got closer to the camp, the sound of paws thudding on the ground reached the trio's ears, but one stood out from the rest. It was a soft thud. Not a thunder thud like the rest. Lennox knew exactly who it was, but Max and Evan looked at each other with confusion clearly written on their faces.

When the pack finally reached the camp, only Xavier changed form.

"Do not change until I say so." He said to his pack members. He looked up, and looked towards the girl that stood at Lennox's side. He glanced at Lennox with a questioning look on his face. Lennox nodded, answering his silent question.

"We will meet here from now on every Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday. We believe there is a possibility that a vampire that is apart of the Scavenger Clan has not yet left this ground. We must keep our eyes and ears open at all times. I have called you here today because, we cannot take her down on our own, and if we do kill her, we are afraid it will unfortunately cause a war to break out between us, and them. We can't do this alone, so I am asking you to join us." Lennox said.

"We will join your forces, Lennox. I will have packs of five run patrol around our area. If we should run into anything that may lead you to this vampire, we will notify you immediately." Xavier replied. Lennox nodded his head in agreement, then turned to Max.

"You are dismissed." He said. Max nodded, and went back into the camp. Lennox turned to the pack in front of him.

"This should be done in private, Xavier." He said. Xavier turned to his pack members.

"You all may go home. Rest up, we are having a meeting tomorrow morning." All of the wolves including the fox turned, and began walking.

"Rose, stay here." Xavier said to the fox. She stopped, and trotted back to his side, and sat.

"Rosabella, maybe you should change, I need to introduce you to someone." Lennox told the girl, softly. She nodded her fox and transformed before their eyes. Xavier wrapped an arm around the girl, then walked forward, until they were directly in front of Lennox and Evan.

"Rosabella, I would like you to meet Evangiline." Lennox said. The girls slowly looked up at each other. Their eyes met, and they let out a gasp.

"It can't be." They whispered at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there it is! :D The last chapter for this story! I hope you enjoyed reading the story as much as me and my sister enjoyed writing it! Thank you so much for reading!