Status: i'm working on it, i promise(:

"Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever."

Chapter One.

“Jesse, this is the fifth one. I’m definitely pregnant.” I said in a shaky voice, my eyes glassy from tears. Jesse walked out of the bathroom and sat on the edge of my bed putting his head in his hands. I stood cautiously in the door frame watching him. Jesse ran his fingers through his short brown hair,

“Here I’ll go pick up three more just so we’re sure,” Jesse said nodding his head trying to convince himself as he grabbed his keys off of my night stand. I walked over and grabbed his arm,

“Listen to me,” I whispered grabbing his face, “I took five tests, it’s more than enough. I. Am. Pregnant.”

“Ellie Bear, please just let me buy you three more. I just-” Jesse looked away, when he looked back at me his eyes had begun to water, “I just want to be absolutely positive before we start to freak out okay?” he forced a smile.

“Babe, I know one test was negative. But honestly I don’t have enough pee left for three more tests,” I giggled trying to lighten the mood.

“Well you better drink a shit load of water then,” Jesse snapped at me before ripping away from me and storming out of the room, slamming the door causing me to flinch.

***

I lay cuddled up with my comforter waiting for Jesse to get back, after a little while Jesse opened my bedroom door.

“Okay, take these and that’ll be it,” He exhaled throwing the plastic pharmacy bag on my bed. I snatched the bag and pushed by his shoulder my eyes welling up with tears. Jesse grabbed my shoulders spinning me around,

“Are you crying?”

“No you fucking dumbass,” I said coldly back as I turned and walked into my bathroom slamming the door shut. I pressed my back against the door squeezing my eyes shut and inhaling sharply. This all just felt like a horrible nightmare, I never thought in a million years anything like this would happen to me. I slowly made my way to the toilet grabbing the first test.

***

“No this is all your fault!” Jesse screamed his face extremely close to mine and getting more and more red.

“Jesse YOU said everything would be okay, YOU’RE the one that talked me into not using protection you idiot!” I sobbed sitting on my bed.

“I just-fuck! I can’t have anything to do with this!” Jesse pulled at his hair in frustration and walked out slamming the door causing things to fall from my shelves. I opened the door and screamed at his retreating back,

“You can’t just walk away from this, you created a child you ass!” I slammed my door shut and curled up in my bed bawling my eyes out. Jesse will call me later; it was just a stupid fight like we always had. He couldn’t just ignore the fact that child growing inside of me. He had to come back and apologize for being so stupid. He just had to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know this is super short but it's kind of just an intro. For some reason I can make indents in my story. Can anyone help with that?