A Dream Come True- A Jacob Latimore Story

Another Fight

In the morning Symone wakes up before Jacob and gets up and looks at her phone. 23 new messages, 14 missed calls. She looks at her messages, most of them are from her best friends. She had one from Arianna saying that she wanted to hang out before she left for her trip. Another from Diggy asking how was Jacob, and Khalil saying “Hey chicken butt, how’s Jacob?” the missed calls were from her mom. All of them. She was probably trying to apologize from accusing me of being pregnant. She goes to the bathroom and then comes back and lays with Jacob.
Symone’s POV
Jacob is still sleeping. I don’t want to go downstairs with his mom because of last night. It would be really weird. But I don’t want to just sit here and wait for him to wake up. It’s like 10:30, so maybe he’ll wake up soon. I guess I’ll text Arianna back and ask her when she wants to hang out. I’ll call my mom back later, I really don’t feel like hearing her apologies right now.
End POV
Symone texts Arianna
S: Hey girl, sorry I just got your message.
A: it’s cool, so do you want to hang out with me Brittany, Courtney, Justin, Jeremy, Trishae, Jasmine and Jaden?
S: yea that sounds fun, I missed y’all lately.
A: yea, you’ve probably been with your besties all break.
S: well, kinda lol
A: what do you mean by kinda?
S: I’ve hung out with them a little, but not as much as my other “friend” (:
A: what other “friend”?
S: Jacob(:
A: Jacob Latimore?
S: YES!
A: oh my god are you serious?
S: yea, well he’s my boyfriend, I probably should spend a lot of time with him(:
A: he’s your what now?
S: ha, he’s mine<3
A: girl that’s amazing, lol
S: I know! And I’ve been hanging with Jessica Jarrell, Khalil, and Diggy
A: I’m so jealous of you right now.
S: ha, don’t be, being with Jacob isn’t the easiest thing ever.
A: what do you mean?
S: we’re always followed by paparazzi, and everything we do is caught on camera. And I went bowling with Monae, and the rest of them, and Diggy Jessica and Khalil, and I kinda kissed Khalil, and they got that on camera, and it started a lot of issues with me and him, and his fans.
A: GIRL! You kissed Khalil?!?!? Lol and I see what you mean, just got to be careful.
S: lol yea, I realize that now.
A: did his fans like hate you?
S: YES! Omg, it was HORRIBLE. I’ve never felt more hated in my life!
A: I’m glad y’all are still together though.
S: yea me too. I gotta tell you the other part of the story today.
A: there’s another part?
S: yes!
A: oh wow, but were just gonna hang at the park for a little, can you leave Jacob for that long?(:
S: he’ll be a little upset, since he can’t go anywhere
A: why not?
S: he broke his leg.
A: how?
S: it’s part of the story I’ll tell you later.
A: oh ok, is 2 fine?
S: yea, that cool, but dang, how am I gonna get there?
A: walk, it’s right up the street from your house.
S: I’m staying with Jacob
A: :O
S: hahaa!!
A: well, I could come get you in my mom’s huge car
S: thanks! But you gotta promise not to stalk Jacob’s house(:
A: no promises!
S: you’re so silly, but let me go get ready, call me when you’re about to leave so I can tell you how to get here.
A:kk, see you soon.
Symone Texts Diggy and Khalil and tells them he’s doing fine. She gets enough nerve to go downstairs with Tish.
Tish:*sees Symone* good morning.
Symone: good morning
Tish: did you sleep well?
Symone: yes, it was good.
Tish: that’s good. Is Jacob up?
Symone: no, he’s still asleep.
Tish: will you wake him? He has to take this medicine.
Symone: they gave him medicine for his leg?
Tish: yes, but this is for his stress. Take this to him.
Symone: ok, does he need anything to drink with it?
Tish: yes, there should be a bottle of water in the fridgerator.
Symone:*goes and gets the water and goes up to Jacob’s room* Jacob, Jacob wake up.
Jacob:*still half asleep* hmm, mom give me 5 more minutes.
Symone: *laughs* boy get up, I ain’t your mamma!
Jacob: *opens his eyes* ohh.
Symone: you gotta take your medicine.
Jacob: do I really have to?
Symone: yes, unless you want to faint and be in the hospital again.
Jacob: you know that I take stress pills?
Symone: yea, your mom just told me.
Jacob:*looking down*
Symone: what’s wrong?
Jacob: I didn’t want you to know, because you might get all sad and stuff and think it’s your fault.
Symone: *looking a little sad*
Jacob: see.
Symone: no, I’m fine, just take it *give him the pill and the water*
Jacob:*takes it* better?
Symone: *smiles* yes.
Jacob: guess what?
Symone: what?
Jacob: Christmas is tomorrow.
Symone: Merry Christmas eve!
Jacob: same to you!
Symone: hey, today I’m going to meet some friends before they leave for their winter trip.
Jacob: you’re leaving me?
Symone: just for a little bit.
Jacob: but you see these people all the time.
Symone: these aren’t the same ones. I don’t hang out with them as much as the others.
Jacob: ok.
Symone: *goes over and kisses him but he doesn’t kiss back* Jacob!
Jacob: *a little irritated* what,
Symone: don’t act like that, I’m only gonna be gone for a little while.
Jacob: so.
Symone: well I already told her I was coming, so I can’t cancel now.
Jacob: Symone you’re supposed to be here with me, taking care of me.
Symone: it’s only for a little while, I promise I’ll come back.
Jacob: well maybe we should break up for a little while then.
Symone: *looks at Jacob* what.
Jacob: if you’re going to leave for a little while, then maybe we should break up for a little while.
Symone: Jacob stop!
Jacob: no, because you’re going to leave me and probably go and kiss some other boy and then come back here and not even tell me about it!
Symone: Jacob would you just let that go! I’m not going down there to kiss anyone!
Jacob: whatever
Symone: Jacob.
Jacob: are you going?
Symone: yes.
Jacob: well then we’re done.
Symone: whatever Jacob. You cannot control me! I’m going to go and you’re not going to stop me.
Jacob: well don’t bother to come back, because we’re done.
Symone: *gets her stuff and walks out the room and starts to cry*
Tish: *walking up the stairs and sees Symone* Symone what’s wrong.
Symone: *looks at Jacob’s door, not wanting to talk because she knows he’ll hear her*
Tish: come into my room
Symone: my friend wants me to meet her and a few other people to hang out before she leaves for her winter trip. So I told her I’d come. And I told Jacob and he got all mad that I was leaving for a little while. So he told me that we were done of I leave. And so I told him that he can’t control me and where I go, and he said that when I leave, don’t come back because we are done.
Tish: *getting a little angry* *yells* Jacob Latimore! *goes into his room*
Jacob: What!
Tish: you always wonder why you can’t keep a girlfriend! It’s because you always try to control them!
Jacob: she’s supposed to be taking care of me!
Tish: She’s not your mom! I am! Don’t you think I can take care of you by myself! I’ve been doing it longer than she has!
Jacob: *quiet*
Tish: she has a life besides you Jacob! She has a lot of other friends. Did you know she’s the most loved girl in her school? Her mom told me that she’s won so many people’s choice for her school that she lost count! She has a lot of better things to do than sit here with you. She needs a break from sitting in the house!
Jacob: *feeling sorry* did I really break up with her?
Tish: yes you did!
Jacob: is she still here?
Tish: yes, you better stop making this girl go through stuff, because one day she won’t come back to you.
Jacob: I know, will you tell her to come here?
Tish: you need to walk, she’s in my room.
Jacob: ok *he gets his crutches and slowly makes his way to Tish’s room* Symone
Symone: *turns around, eyes red from crying*
Jacob: I’m sorry, I was acting crazy, go with your friends
Symone: Jacob, why don’t you want me to leave?
Jacob: *sits down next to her* because I don’t want you to cheat on me anymore.
Symone: I will never do that to you again, I promise.
Jacob: *sighs* I’m sorry, I don’t want to break up with you
Symone: ok
Jacob: come back in my room
Symone and Jacob get up and go into his room. Jacob lays down in his bed.
Jacob: well, go get ready!
Symone: ok *goes and gets in the shower* she puts this on http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33540578 she comes out into Jacob’s room.
Symone: so, how do I look?
Jacob: why do you even ask me that? You always look beautiful in EVERYTHING!
Symone: aww, thanks babe *kisses him*
Jacob: when are you leaving?
Symone: as soon as Arianna gets here,
Jacob: ok, I’m going to go downstairs with you so we can wait for her.
Symone: ok
They go downstairs
Symone gets a call from Arianna asking for directions
Arianna: hey girl, so tell me how to get there.
Symone: *gives her the directions*
Arianna: *pulls into the driveway* D**m this house is huge!
(Arianna’s mom in the background: excuse me?)
Arianna rings the doorbell
Symone: hey Jacob could you get it, I left my phone upstairs.
Jacob: well answer it when you get back.
Symone: Just get it please.
Jacob: *gets up and gets the door* Hey. *sees how beautiful Arianna*
Arianna: *not paying attention, looking down at her phone* Is Symone here?
Jacob: yea she went to get her phone *looking her up and down*
Arianna: kay.
Jacob: why don’t you come in *still staring at her*
Arianna: ohkay
Jacob’s POV
Woah, Symone’s friend is FINE!! I mean dang, she got killer curves. Nice shape, and I mean she got me getting big. Symone really better hurry up before I make this girl mine.
End POV
Symone: *running downstairs* Hey Ree! (Arianna’s nickname)
Ree: *finally looks up from her phone* Hey girl!
Symone: you ready to go?
Ree: yea, let’s go.
Symone: bye Jacob *kisses him, but he doesn’t kiss back cause he’s still staring at Arianna.
Symone: *sees him staring* Jacob!!
Jacob: *snaps out of it* what?
Symone: whatever bye *goes into the car with Arianna
Symone’s POV
Was Jacob really just staring at her? Like not a regular stare. It was like one of those Starey kind of Stares. That boy better not try nothing, or his other leg would be all wrapped up too, if he’s lucky to have it.
End POV