A Dream Come True- A Jacob Latimore Story

On The Bus

The concert is over and it’s time to go home. Symone and her friends get on the bus. As she is walking to the back of the bus to meet her friends, two girls named Brittany and Arianna stop her.
Brittany: O M G, Symone, what did you and Jacob do when y’all went backstage?
Arianna: yea what happened? Because when he came back out, he had an H U G E smile.
Symone: ha! We just talked, got to know each other. That’s all.
Brittany & Arianna: ooohhhh.
Symone: Merry Christmas!
Brittany & Arianna: you too!
Symone: *walks to the back of the bus and takes her seat* before any of you ask what happened, here it is. So we went backstage and… (GCO by her phone)
???:Hey beautiful
Symone: umm, hi, who is this *i<3jacoblatimore(:*
??? : Jacob, nd I like Ur signature ;)
S: O M G, I bet u think ima stalker or sum.
J: Na, Ilikee it, change it back
S: Ohkaay, bettaa?? *i<3jacoblatimore(:*
J: yeaa, so, u think u can come backstage to my concert tonight @ the Gwinnet Center?
S: Of Course! I just have to make sure it’s ohkaay with my mom.
J: Ohkaay, just let me know : )
S: Alrightee, I’m almost home so I’ll text you soon.
J: kk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of convo.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jacob & Diggy
Diggy: You liked that girl didn’t you?
Jacob: what girl?
Diggy: the one from the concert at the school. I can tell, you had this look on your face. You looked so happy.
Jacob: Yeaa, I like her A L O T. I mean I know I just met her, but I feel like I’ve known her for months.
Diggy: Go for her man, that’s the same way I felt when I first met Jessica.
Jacob: alright.