Status: Incomplete-Work in Progress....

Kiss The Bride

Elli's Wild Ride

Elli’s POV.
I tried to get up off of the ground but couldn’t.
Every muscle in my body was frozen and in pain. I remembered walking through a clearing, then something hitting my head… I’m pretty sure that’s what happened, and that would definitely explain this throbbing pain in the front of my face.
Those few simple thoughts were all I could seem to muster before the world around me faded out to black yet again.

I finally woke I assume a long while later. My head hurt and I felt nauseous, but that was probably due to the fact that I was moving.
Wait, what? I’m moving? How the fuck did that happen, am I dead?
No, I wasn’t dead. It would appear that some stranger had picked me up and was now carrying me.
Damn good Samaritans. Why couldn’t they just leave me to die? Fuckers.

The world around me was blurry, I couldn‘t see much further than the stranger’s face, and even then I couldn‘t tell much about them.
It was a man, or rather a tall boy maybe?
My arms were around his neck, he felt comforting, yet strong. We were moving rather quickly, like he was trying to get me help as best as he could.
He was muttering something, I assume something along the lines of “Please don’t die”, or wishing I was dead. I couldn’t tell.
I managed to open my eyes a bit, at that moment he looked down at me, he had the most beautiful hazel eyes I had ever seen. That‘s all I saw before sadly, the world went black again.

------------------------------------------------------------
In the mean time her friends were beginning to worry, Elli had been gone a long time for just going to the bathroom, and getting drinks.
Worried as they were, the girls went to find her.
They tried to text her but she wouldn’t answer them back.
“What could have happened to her?”
“Where could she be?!” the two girls said to each other beginning to panic and get scared to the absence of their friend.
Finally the girls resorted to the one place they most hoped they wouldn’t find their poor friend,
The EMT’s station.

For a sweet 16, there were easily 200-250 people here, but then again, would you expect anything less of a highly publicized, televised event?

There was large white man with a red bandana tied around his forehead standing in front of the door to the EMT‘s tent. He wore a tight black t-shirt that made his arms look huge, black jeans and what appeared to be track shoes. There was a similarly dressed man standing next to him, he was tall and black, but he didn’t have a bandana.
“Can I help you two?” the white man said raising one eyebrow “We’re looking for a friend of ours, she may have come through here a little while ago. She’s around 5”2 long auburn curls, hazel eyes, lip ring, nose ring, and her ears are pierced in several places. She was wearing, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a blood red, home-made “Fever You Can‘t Sweat Out” tank-top.” Kendyl described Elli.
“Your friend is back here. Oh, and you’ll find her in booth #3. There is a tall, dark haired kid with her.”

“Kendyl, she‘s over there!” Gabby cried out.
“What are you guys doing back here?” Elli asked, baffled.
“Looking for you! And who the hell is he?” Gabby retorted.
“Well you found me! And this is Gee. If it wasn‘t for him, I‘d have been in deep shit. He found me passed out on the ground and carried me all the way over here so fuck off.”
“Really? What happened?!”
“I don‘t know, I was on my way to score some beer and grass, and something hit me in the head, or I slipped or something. All I remember was hitting my head, and then the world went black.”
“Well are you okay now?” Gabby asked
“Yeah I think so. Let me try something…” Elli said grabbing Gabby’s neck and kissing her roughly.
“Yeah I’m okay. Let’s go watch the band.” Elli said getting up from the cot she was lying in.
“What was that?” a confused Gerard asked Gabby.
“Oh, that? At my thirteenth birthday party, it was a pool party, she jumped off of the diving board, but she slipped and hit her head on the board and fell in the water. I pulled her out and gave her mouth to mouth, when she came too, she thought she was dreaming and she kissed me, like tongue and all, and so that’s our joke. Whenever one of us, usually her, hits our head, or we’re trying to wake each other up, we do that.” Gabby laughed fondly at the memory from years past.

Gerard and Elli really seemed to like each other and spent the rest of the party together.
They went back into the crowd to see the rest of the show the birthday girl had playing. She had managed to book Panic! At The Disco for the night.

-----------------------------------------------------
Elli's POV

I learned that Gerard was also a party crasher here, considering neither of us had actually been invited due to the fact that the birthday girl was a total bitch.
We only came for the music and booze.

When Panic started playing “Build God Then We’ll Talk” I freaked out! It’s my favorite song.
“Oh my God! I fucking love this song!” Gerard and I said in perfect unison, we paused for a moment just looking at each other laughing.
He leaned in a bit and kissed me, it was soft and sweet but it felt like he was holding something back.
As it became more intense, I put my hands in his hair and he seemed to see that as a bright green flag saying “GO!”
He grabbed a handful of my long auburn hair and smashed his lips into mine, the next thing I knew we were basically grinding in the front row of the crowd.
I don’t know why, it was sort of odd, I felt so attracted to this total stranger.
Yeah, he’s hot, but I mean, one moment he’s carrying my unconscious body to the EMT to make sure I’m not dead, the next thing I know, we’re playing tonsil hockey!

I swear, just as that thought crossed my mind, the song ended and Ryan Fucking Ross pointed Gerard and myself out to Brendon,

“Aww, Brendon, look how cute those two are.”
“Aww, they’re so into each other. It’s adorable! But keep an eye on them Ry, If they start fucking tell me. I’ll get my camera!”
Lots of whistles, and shouts of “Woo!”, “Go for it!”, and “Fuck yeah!!” sounded all around us.
In that moment I swear I’d never felt such a slew of emotions probably ever.
Between anger, embarrassment, and lust, my head was definitely spinning.

And so, I reacted like all sane people would by making Gerard pick me up so I could properly give Panic! At The Disco the one fingered salute, and scream out,
“Thanks loads Ryan!” *raise middle finger here* “FUCK YOU!!” I smiled like a Cheshire cat and waited for a reply.
“Any time sexy!” Ryan said seductively which of course got many ‘whoops’ and whistles in return.

The show was great! Gabby and Kendyl caught up with Gerard and I a little while after the show was over, and the four of us went back to the EMT tent because my head started hurting badly.

“Hey there,” an oddly familiar voice called out just as Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie walked into the booth. “So, we heard someone got hurt pretty badly.” Ryan said.
“Yes! And we wanted to welcome the lucky winner person to the official Concert Scars Club.”
“Hey Brendon! They’re the kids from earlier, the ones who told us to fuck off!” Ryan said rather cheekily.
“Well I bet they’re not so high and mighty now are they?” Brendon smirked.
“Well why wouldn’t I be? I got hit in the head, it’s not like someone ripped my top off.”
“Hey so that was you! I heard that someone got knocked out earlier,- Brendon was cut off by Ryan, “I heard someone got knocked up!”
“…but they didn’t say who.” Brendon finished.
“Yeah that was me. But I assure you, I am NOT with child. That would suck. Plus I don‘t know anyone who would even want to fuck me.”
“I take offense to that!” Kendyl piped up, causing everyone to stare in wonder at the two of us.
“What in God’s name is she talking about?” Mikey asked.
“Do we even want to know?” Ryan added

Did I ever tell you about Gabz and Kendyl? I love those two.
They are my best friends, and my favorite people to crash parties with.

Gabby looks about like me,5”2, petite frame, but she had blue eyes, natural dirty blonde hair, but with a dyed, platinum blonde streak down the left side and a dyed, dark brunette streak down the right side of her head.

Kendyl is short and fun. She is about 5”4 with brown hair that comes down to her breasts, brown eyes, and a smile that makes you melt!
Theses girls are really the only family I have left.

Although the girls and I walked to the party, Gerard drove. He had a kick-ass 1977 black trans am.
I mean, holy toast balls it was BEAUTIFUL!
It was around eleven-thirty-ish at night, and honestly we all were pretty hungry so we decided to stop at Denny’s considering they never close. It was great! I got a lumberjack slam, ate the whole thing, 2 cups of coffee, and the girls and I split a chocolate sundae. Then I felt really sick from the slam, went into the bathroom and puked up the coffee. It was glorious!

Once we were all thoroughly stuffed, or un-stuffed in my case, we all piled back into Gerard’s car and drove home. We dropped the girls off at Gabby’s, leaving just Gerard and I in his mad awesome car.

“So how much further is your house from here?” Gerard asked pulling away from Gabby’s house. It was around 12:30 at this point.
“Not much further, I’m actually just down the next block, and around the corner.” I told Gerard.
I loved his name. I loved saying it. Gerard. Ger-ard. Gerarrrd. I loved how easily it rolled out of my mouth, and I’m sure it would be easy to scream if you get what I mean.
“So how long have you been in the neighborhood Gerard?”
“Just a few weeks. My parent’s moved here because of the job opportunities. For both them and me. I’m an artist, and I heard that there was a large art community here, so rather than stay in hell back home, I figured I‘d stay with my parent‘s. By the way you never told me, how old are you?”
“You never asked.” I smiled. “I’m 15. But I’ll be 16 in two months.”
“Very cool. I’m 17. I’ll be 18 in April. I’m a senior, but you’re probably a… sophomore?”
“Yeah, at least… I will be in September. My birthday is right on the line that determines what grade you go into.”
“What date is that exactly?”
“The 26th of September.”
“Really? Because I thought it was the one you’re going on with me this Friday.”
“Who says I would want to go out with you?” I teased.
“The smile you’ve been wearing all night.” Gerard said looking back at the road.

“And we’re here!” He said before Elli could answer back.
“You said you’re an artist right? Well you know, the park is just around the corner, it’s a really great place to paint. Especially at sundown.” I suggested, a deeper meaning within my words.
“I’m not much into painting sunsets. And I like watercolors, and charcoal best anyway.”
“Well then what is it exactly that you like to draw?”
“I like drawing people best.” he said leaning in closer to me, “Nudes to be exact.” he said as he leaned in and kissed me.
“Well then, I’ve been told before that I could be” *Kissing* “An excellent model” I said breaking our kiss for just a moment before attaching my lips to his yet again, I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance which he seemingly gladly granted me.
He reached up and put one of his hand into my hair while the other grabbed my waist and traveled towards the small of my back.
“Please tell me you want this like I do.” Gerard said panting like a dog, then kissed me again, “Oh, God… Fuck yes” I said panting just as badly as he was.
I told him to wait outside my house while I ran inside my room and got some stuff.
I grabbed a bag out from under my bed. Inside the bag was a bed sheet, a condom, and a bottle of disinfectant I kept wrapped in a rag for when Gabby called me late on Saturday nights, wrapped in the arms of her boyfriend Alec.

I got back to the car and jumped in the passenger side. I grabbed the back of Gerard’s head and smashed his lips to mine, forcing my tongue into his mouth, which he didn‘t seem to mind.
I told Gerard to pull around the corner and past the park, there was an old abandoned house that was frequently used by the teenagers in the town for parties, hooking up, and random acts of God know what.
In the upstairs of the building, where the bedrooms were, some of the kids had put beds in them, complete with plastic bed sheets.
The only rule was you brought your own cloth sheets, and if you were smart, you’d clean the bed off before you used it.
No one wants to have to explain to their doctor, let alone their parent’s that they got an STD, or something worse from a bed in an abandoned house. Plus if word of something like that got back to city hall they’d probably tear the place down.

“God you’re so fucking hot Elli” Gerard said, breaking our kiss as he carried me into the house, holding me by my thighs, my arms around his neck. Even though my hips were held against the lower half of his stomach, I swear I could feel his hard-on on the side of my leg.
Once we were inside, I told him where to go and he carried me up the stairs, and into the second bedroom on the right. He set me down and I grabbed the disinfectant and bed sheet from the bag in my hand and made the bed safe to lie on. I grabbed Gerard by the collar of his Black Flag t-shirt and kissed him, pushing him onto the bed and straddling him…