Computer Hearts

D R E A M

They were sitting in the park on a blanket. The sun was setting behind them. It was what they had always dreamed of. What they had always wanted. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen," he said, his fingers running through her red hair. "I've been dreaming about this day for a long time."

A soft chuckle fell from her lips as she smiled up at him. "I've been dreaming of it too," she admitted. Odd that they would both dream the same thing. Odd and yet, maybe prophetic. Beautiful even.

His laugh joined her own, so happy at the wonderful irony of it all. How had they gotten so lucky? How had it all finally come together? A little confession from both of them finally had given them this chance. Who would have thought it could have been so easy for the words to fall from their lips?

"Will you kiss me?"

Excitement rippled inside. Demanding that lips press against lips. It was a perfect moment, an expected moment. It was unavoidable in the end, the kiss so sweet and tender and perfect in every possible way.The moment that they had both wanted and longed for.

And then it ended. With the barest whisper of a remembered kiss, the dream ended.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know probably a little confusing but I really wanted to do this chapter so in the next part it will actually have people again.