‹ Prequel: The Silent Danger
Sequel: The Legacy's Girls
Status: Active!

Names of Secrets

FINAL CHAPTER

Chaser's POV
She screamed another piercing scream. I picked her up just as Ocean and Taylor came into the door.
"Baby?" They yelled over Reina.
I nodded and ran out the door into the car. I sat her in the back seat and looked her in the eyes. Her eyes pleaded for me to take away the pain, and happiness that the baby was coming. I ran to the drivers seat and started the car. Ocean was in the back with Reina and Taylor was with me.
I kept my foot on the floor the whole way to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reina's POV
I screamed in pain as the doctors filed in and directed me to push. I looked over at Chaser and his eyes should fear and joy mixed in with the black of his eyes. He took my hand in his as more pain surged through my body.
"Chaser it hurts!" I screamed as I pushed.
"I know I know, but your doing great beautiful, keep pushing!" He said, encouraging me.
I pushed my hardest. Then suddenly, the pain was gone. I hear the sound of a baby crying and looked up at Chaser, his face was priceless. Happiness all over it.
"Congratulations, you have a baby girl!" The doctor said, holding the baby up to my face after cleaning her off. I smiled and took her in my arms.
"I want Ocean and Taylor in here."I told the doctor.
He nodded and brought them in. Ocean, of course, freaked out. Taylor congratulated Chaser, and the baby stopped crying, looking up at me with blue eyes. Chaser's eyes.
"Whats her name?" Ocean asked.
Chaser looked at me and nodded.
"Salem."
Salem Sky. Her name was Salem Sky.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taylor and Chaser were playing football in the backyard, while Ocean was reading a book in the lawn chair. I stood on the patio, holding Salem in my arms.
It's been a week since I brought Salem into this world, and we were all more happy. Since the whole ninja thing was over, I knew she would be safe. I smiled at my family. And the thought Ocean and Taylor were having their little one soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/reina_chaser_salem/set?id=64701604
HOPE YOU LIKED THE STORY! THIRD BOOK SOON!