The Letters You've written

Five

Chapter Five,

Thirty-Four King Street. That was the address of my new home. Raychel seems nice, even when I told her I wouldn't call her mom. She nodded and told me she understood and gave me a hug. She has gorgeous red hair thats short and spiky. She has light blue eyes and is a medium height.

Mike on the other hand, didn't react well when I told him I wouldn't call him dad. He got all tense, turned around and walked into the other room, just because I wont call him dad! He's about five foot, ten inches, (just guessing), and has dirty blond hair. He has these really nice teal blue eyes, I thought they would be lenses but Jimmy has them too so I guess not.

Than there's Jimmy, whom I have no choice but to share a room with until they finish re-doing the basement, than that will be my room. Jimmy is... an interesting boy to say the least. He has dirty blond hair, and the same eyes as Mike. He's not very tall but almost passes his mom. He's my age, very outgoing, maybe crazy I haven't really decided yet, and, Kinda reminds me of myself. Not personality wise, but in his features. I didn't think so at first, until he made this face, thats almost in possible to describe, but I knew it immediately. It's the face by friends have been mimicking every since they saw me make that face when we first met. And, it gets weirder, Mike took me too Jimmy's school to register since I'm no longer in the district for my old school. The principle, Mrs. Gem, (yes that is her name), said these exact words, "Hello Mr. Kasey, I didn't know you had a daughter too, she looks just like you". Of course I told her that I wasn't really his daughter, but I don't think she believed me.

"Hey Emz", I looked up to see Jimmy smiling widely at me, I don't know where this boy gets his energy, I wonder if he's addicted to anything...

"Either Emily, or Em, I hate being called Emz"

"Oh," Jimmy looked down at his feet for a moment and than quickly regained his energy, "Well Em, what are you doing?" he looked at me seriously for a moment and I realized I had just been sitting here staring out the window, I probably looked crazy to him. I let out a nervous laugh and focused my attention back to Jimmy.

"Just thinking, and daydreaming I guess"

"oh", he continued," thats cool, I'm going to watch a movie, wanna come?"

"no thanks, I'm going to unpack and get settled abit"

"Fine, just don't destroy my room, or make it really girlie okay?" I laughed at his response and grabbed my bag.

I dragged it over to my bed, which was just a mattress on the floor, opposite side of Jimmy's bed. Unzipping the bag I saw the letters I got from my dad's closet and put them on the other side of the bed. I than took out my clothes and put them away in the dresser and set everything up to my liking. Raychel had taken me to get some more things, like my comforter, some more clothes, pillows, a few teddy bears, (yes I have teddy bears they're merely just for show). Of course I remembered Jimmy's request and didn't make it too girlie. I'm not saying I'm a girlie girl but I think the teddy bears and how everything was placed, clearly this was a girl's side of the room, but I'm sure Jimmy would live.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fifth chapter and still no subscribers! ):
If anyone is reading *rolls eyes* than please tell me.