Status: Trying my hardest to update.

Never Thought It Would Be You

Try Me.

I woke up to the annoying alarm Olivia set for us to get up in the morning. Five minutes have gone by and she still hasn’t woken up. I was getting annoyed with the beeping so I decided to kick her. She moaned and tossed onto her stomach and ignored it. Now, I was getting ticked off so I kicked her harder.

“What?!” Olivia groaned in her pillow.

“Turn off the alarm!” I complained.

“You do it, I’m too tired.”

“Olivia, you’re the one that set it and you’re the one that decided we should get an earlier flight. Now get off your ass and turn off the damn alarm.” I yelled quietly. She groaned again and turned if off. She then rolled out of bed and turned on the light. I hissed at the painful light that blinded me. When I regained my eye sight I gave Olivia a death glare and all she did was laugh.

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed as I asked, “Is Zacky and Matt up yet?”

“No, Matt told me to wake them up when it’s time to go so we should go probably go wake them up now.” She smiled evilly.

“Why do I have a feeling that I think you have some evil plan going through your mind?” I asked as she walked in and out of the bathroom.

“Shut up and grab a cup.” She said as she handed me a glass full of cold water.

“What are we going to do with this?”

“Dump it on them. Now, come on. I’ll get Zack and you get Matt.”

“I have a bad feeling about this but come on, let’s get this over with.” I said.

We walked out of her room with the freezing cold glasses of water and walked down the hall to where Matt and Zacky were sleeping. We opened up the door to Matt’s room and quietly tip-toed inside. Olivia counted to down from three and once she yelled, “Wake up sleepy heads” we threw the cold water onto the sleeping boys. They woke up immediately once the water landed on them.

“Holy shit!? Why did you do that?!” Zacky yelled.

“Oh you two are gonna get it.” Matt said devilishly.

“Run, Joey! Run!” Olivia screamed in laughter. I bolted out the door and ran down the stairs. I decided it’d be best not to follow Olivia since she was a slow runner. Once my feet landed on the last step I ran to the back yard. I heard footsteps coming behind me when I opened the back porch door. I quickly shut it behind me and saw it was Matt. I instantly regretted what I did. I ran out into the backyard with Matt a few feet behind me. I ran towards the gazebo but I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I screamed once the arms tightened around me a lifted me up into bridal-style.

I looked over at Matt when I realized he was walking towards the pool. “You wouldn’t dare?” I asked.

He laughed, “Try me.”

“No, no, no, no! Please don’t! It was Olivia’s idea! She made me do it!” I begged.

“Nope, you’re going in weather you like it or not.”

“No, Matt! Please, I’m begging you! I promise I’ll do anything!”

“Anything?” he asked with a smirk.

“Yes! Anything but you can not let me go in that pool.” I pleaded and gave him a puppy pout.

“Well, how can I say no to that face? Plus, you’re willing to do anything for me. So, you owe me.” He said with a smile and he set me down.

“Will see about that.” I mumbled and walked away.

“What did you say?” he asked from behind me.

“I didn’t say anything?” I lied with a serious face. I opened the porch door and Matt and I made our way into his house. When we stepped foot into the living room both Matt and I gasped and then burst out laughing. What we saw in front of us was Olivia pinning down a very exhausted Zacky. He was trying to wiggle his way out of her grasp but it never worked. Both of their heads turned towards us and Zacky took his chance at escaping from Olivia’s grasp which he did successfully.

“Ha!” Zacky yelled.

“Shut up! You were down in at least five seconds and was pinned for the past 5 minutes till the lovers showed up!” she yelled. This automatically shut both me and Matt up. We gave each other awkward glances and Olivia’s face had a big smirk. “So, what did you two do while I had him pinned down?”

“I ran, he caught up to me threatened to throw me in the pool till I begged him not to.” I shrugged like it was nothing till Matt said, “And she promised she’d do anything for me.” He smirked. I gave him one of my ‘death glares’ and he laughed, “Do you want to go in the pool or not?”

“No, no, no, no, no! I’m good. I’d rather be dry.” I quickly said.

“Alright, well we better get going. Flight leaves soon and Vegas don’t want to wait any longer!” Olivia cheered. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs with Olivia and we stripped out of our pajamas and into comfortable clothes. When we got downstairs Matt and Zacky were standing there waiting with our luggage. We then set off to the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, i've been super busy and i got stuck on how and what to write about next in this story. I know this isn't the best update and i know its short but the next chapter is when they're in vegas and there will be a surprise in it. so, you might have to wait longer (; MAYBE! I'M NOT SAYING IT FER SURE YET. Sorry /:

ANYWAY, i would like for you all to know that i have other stories as well. Here are the links....
-As The Day Goes By (my Brian Haner Jr Fic)
-Forgotten Faces (Co-Written with Bree_Vee_Vengeance)
-Just A Little Late (My First Original Story)

--Yeah, those are my stories (: Hope you like 'em!!

Oh, and Comment & Subscribe this story as well as the other stories. You'll make my day soo*** much (: <3!