Status: Trying my hardest to update.

Never Thought It Would Be You

Sweet Dreams;

“So, how’d you like the movie?” Olivia asked.

“It was alright. Not the best but thank you for taking me.” I smiled.

“Anything to help out a friend… So, what’s been going on with you? You seemed upset on the phone when you called?”

“Is it that obvious?” I mumbled

“Uh, yea… Is it about last night between you and the guys?”

“They told you…! God, I thought they wouldn’t tell.”

“Well, I would’ve found out either way. But is that why you’re upset?”

“Not really. Now, that I think of it I could care less of what Jimmy did. It’s just expected. I don’t mind him kissing me. But, I don’t want to be a personal rabbit for him. I’m not like that.”

“What about my brother?” She asked bluntly.

“Uh, what about him?” I asked. Turning my attention towards her.

“Well, don’t you like him? You two are really close and you’ve only known each other for two weeks. Are you two serious?”

“Olivia…” I whined.

“Joey…” she mimicked.

“Fine. Yeah, I like your brother. I like him a lot. And we’re not serious because I know he doesn’t feel the same.”

“Joey, he does feel the same. He’s never acted like this towards a girl. He usually gets them in bed and then leaves them at the curb when he’s done. He did that with a lot of my old friends. Why do you think I don’t have any?”

“So, you’re saying he’s going to use me like the rest of your friends and we won’t be friends anymore?”

“You know what I meant…He’s not going to treat you the same way as the others; I can promise you that….Joey, he really likes you. It drives me insane of how much he’s about you.”

“Well, when gets the nerves to tell me himself then I’ll believe you. But, right now I think we should just start heading back to my place.”

“We are at your place.” She laughed. I looked out the window not even realizing we were parked in my driveway. I laughed to myself and opened the car door and made my way inside with Olivia.

“I’m home…!” I yelled and got no answer. “Hello?! Is anyone home?” I yelled again and got no answer. I walked into the kitchen and saw Olivia reading something on the fridge so I asked, “What are you reading?”

“Nate, Emma, Steven, Jason and your mom all went out to eat. They said they’ll be back tomorrow because they went to Disneyland.” Olivia said.

“Oh, well that’s nice of them to invite me.” I said rather annoyed by the fact they left without me.

She laughed, “You’ll be fine. You have me remember!”

I smiled and rolled my eyes, “Yea, because I’d rather spend time with the girl that nearly kicked my ass for being friends with her brother and ex-boyfriend than go to Disneyland.” I said sarcastically.

“You’re never going to let that go. Are you?” she laughed.

“Oh please. You know I’m kidding…C’mon lets have some vodka and chocolate ice cream and head up to my room and mope about our past.”

She smiled, “Oh that sounds like fun. I’ll grab the vodka!”

“And I’ll grab the ice cream.” I said.

Once we grabbed what we wanted we made our way up the stairs and to my room. We set down the ice cream and vodka and started eating and drinking. A half hour later we were done with the vodka and the ice cream was completely melted. You could say we were drunk but we were sober enough to manage to walk perfectly fine.

“So, what was your family life like back in New Jersey?” Olivia asked.

“It was alright I guess. Not the best.”

“Where’s your dad?” she softly asked.

“Uh… he’s not in the picture. All I know is that he’s in jail and I don’t know what for. I don’t even know his name.”

“Oh, well that sucks… What about Mr. Livingston? I overheard your conversation in the hall when I was having a discussion about my suspension.”

I sighed knowing that it wasn’t my favorite topic but I’m glad she brought it up so I could get it off my chest, “We were always close when we were little. He’s my only cousin I know from my dad’s side and he promised he would protect me from everything bad that happens. When we grew up he got into doing bad stuff. He got drunk at all the parties and tried drugs, but he didn’t like them so he stopped that. But since our birthdays our back to back we always celebrated them together, just the two of us.” I paused. “The day he turned eighteen I turned eleven we decided to go to a Green Day concert down in San Diego. When the concert was over we were driving down an empty road. It started raining really hard and you could barely see the road. There wasn’t anywhere for us to stop and wait for it to pass so we kept driving. Then he lost control of the car and we flipped down a hill. I broke my arm and had deep cuts. A piece of glass cut deep into my back and nearly made me paralyzed. I was in the hospital for almost a month. When I got out Jason was gone. My mom said he left and wasn’t coming back. I felt betrayed because the one person that said would be there for me, wasn’t there. He just got up and left. I don’t blame him for what happened that night…I never had and never will.” I took a deep breath at the end to hold back my tears. Surprisingly they weren’t cascading down my face. I looked over at Olivia who seemed to be crying her eyes out. So, I took my hand and rubbed her back.

“That’s the saddest thing I’ve ever heard. You’ve been through so much and now I feel like an asshole for saying you were sleeping with him. I would’ve never said that if I known.” She cried.

I laughed, “Olive, its fine. You didn’t even know me. I don’t care if you said it or not. As long as I know it’s true I don’t have to explain myself.”

“How are you so brave?” she whispered.

“I’ve been through a lot to realize I have to stand up for myself and keep my guard up. I can’t have bad things happen to me all the time. So, I protect myself now.”

“I hate you Joey. You’re really lucky. You know that, right?”

“I’m not -” I was cut off my doorbell. “Uhg! It fucking 10 o’clock at night. Who the hell is ringing the doorbell now?” I yelled as I walked down towards the door. Olivia made her way to the top of the steps and just stood there and watched.

“What?” I said harshly as I opened the door.

“Whoa! Sorry, if we woke you.” Matt said.

“We? Who’s here…? Wait! Why are you here!?” I yelled.

“It’s just me and Jimmy. Your sister called and told us to check up on you.”

“That bitch.” I mumbled. “Well, we’re fine. You can go now.”

He laughed, “Can we come in real quick. It’s raining really hard out.”

“Fine, get in.” I said annoyed. When Jimmy walked in he looked at me and was about to speak before I said, “Save it, Jimmy. I don’t need to hear it. I’m not mad at you anymore but if you ever fucking do that to me again I’m cutting off your head…And not the one you’re thinking of.”

He gulped and said, “Oh, god! You’re a monster!” I laughed at his remark and he smiled at me and gave me a hug which I returned. “I’m sorry Joey. I promise I won’t do that again.”

“Good. Well, I’m going back upstairs. Olivia and I should probably clean up and come down here. So, just give us a few.” I said to both guys who nodded.

I walked back upstairs and to my room to see Olivia reading a magazine. I told her that Jimmy and Matt were here and that we should clean up. She nodded and agreed as we started to clean up. When we grabbed the bottle of vodka and the melted ice cream we went downstairs and into the kitchen to throw everything away.

“You two did not seriously drink that whole bottle.” Matt laughed.

“We did. Is there a problem with that?” I asked.

“You two aren’t drunk are you?” Jimmy asked a little bit nervously.

“No, we’re not. Most of it spilled on my floor. So we only drank half. We’re a little tipsy but we won’t be hung over and we’ll remember everything. So stop worrying.” I laughed.

“Okay. I’ll stop. Uh, what are we going to do then?”

“I guess you guys could spend the night since I guess it started storming which happened…?”

“It started storming fifteen minutes ago.” Jimmy stated.

“Okay, well it looks like you guys are stuck here so you can either sleep on the couch or you can sleep on my floor in my room. You chose but decide now because we were going to bed but you guys showed up.”

“Sorry. And what would you rather have us sleep?” Matt asked.

“Uh, I guess you guys could sleep in my room… on the floor obviously. So, let’s go.” I said as we walked to my room. Olivia was already passed out on my bed when we got to my room. I rolled my eyes and smiled as I got pillows and blankets for Matt and Jimmy.

“Do you guys need Pajama’s or are you okay with just your boxers?” I asked.

“We’ll go in our boxers since our clothes are wet.” Jimmy said. I looked at both of them not even realizing that they were drenched from the rain.

“Oh, yea. Sorry. Just give me your clothes and I’ll go throw them in the dryer.” I said. They nodded there heads and I left for them to strip down into the boxers. I grabbed my pajamas and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before I went to bed. Before I got to my room Jimmy and Matt place their clothes in the hall for me to pick up. I grabbed the wet clothes and walked down to the laundry room. I checked all the pockets to make sure they didn’t leave anything in them and then threw them in the dryer. I walked back to my room to see everyone was asleep. I giggled a little and stepped over the two logs (Jimmy and Matt) to get to my bed. I was about to get in when something grabbed my ankle. I gasped and was about to scream before I heard Matt chuckle.

“You’re such a fucking asshole! You scared me half to death!” I yelled in a whisper.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.” He smiled.

“It’s fine. Now, can you let go of my ankle so I can go to sleep.” I said.

“Was that a question or a demand?” he laughed.

“Matt…” I whined.

“Alright, fine but can I have a hug goodnight?” he asked.

“As long as I get some sleep.” I said as I leaned down to give him a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down onto his lap. We were hugging each other for a long time so I said, “Now, can I go to sleep?”

“No. You have to sleep next to me now. We’ve been hugging far too long and I think you’re glued to me.”

“Matt, come on. I’m tired!” I whined.

He laughed, “Fine. Go to bed.”

“Thank you Matty.” I said as I pulled out of his hug. I looked at him and smiled, “Goodnight Matt.”

He hesitated a little and quickly leaned in and kissed my lips and softly said, “Goodnight Joey.”

I was shocked a little after his kiss. We were in the same room as his sister and Jimmy and he kissed me. It’s not like they’ll know because they’re dead asleep. But, he still kissed me with them in the same room. I quietly got into bed and turned my back towards Matt. I fell asleep rather quickly but I all I could think about was his kiss.

It was a bright and sunny day on the beach. I was laying in the sand tanning as a shadow swept over me. I opened my eyes to see a beautiful dimple smile that I grew to love. It was Matt. He stood over me as his body turned to a silhouette. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I could taste the salty ocean water coming off his lips. His lips were soft and the kiss was gentle with passion. All the sudden the kiss grew rough and Matt’s lips became different. I opened my eyes to see who I was kissing. It wasn't Matt. It was my worst nightmare. Finally, he pulled away from the kiss and his green eyes were filled with lust and anger. I was lost in thought just staring at the Shaggy blonde haired man I once loved. I couldn’t find words to speak till he said, “I will find you Joey. Don’t try and run from me”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe;

Short but, its a filler.
I brought up what happened between her and Jason. So, i filled you in on that too (:
So, YAY! A STORY UPDATE!!!!