The Meeting

Destiny Thorn was almost a normal princess. Her mother is a vampire and her father is a werewolf. And Destiny. Well she ended up a half breed unlike mpost of her siblings. Destiny's only wish is to live a normal full life with her sole mate Darron. Every 18th birthday, Destiny's siblings are sent to kill her by none other than their own mother. Their mother doesn't want Darron and Destiny to be together.

Destiny Thorn:
Age: 17
A mix breed princess trying to escape her fated death repeated after every reincarnation. Her fire stone necklace keeps her from burning in the sunlight.

Darron Black:
Age: 17
Former human turned into a werewolf from being attacked by Destiny's dad. Destiny's sole mate. Used to be a slave back in the old days on the Thorn Coven's plantation. Has a little sister two years younger than him, Jasmine Black.

Jasmine Black:
Age: 15
Also a former slave. Sole mate to, Lustat Thorn, one of Destiny's brothers. Disclaimed by her brother a sent to a boarding school far away before ending up in the same school. Jasmine is also a mixed breed. Soon after her brother was turned, they were fighting, he attacked her. Destiny just so happened to be there when the attack took place. The smell of Jasmine's blood was too much for Destiny to handle and she also attacked Jasmine, who lay on the floor helpless.