Status: NEW COMMENTS SUBSCRIBE

Just The Way I'm Not

Heart break all over again.

I was sat with Rian on the sofa just flicking threw the TV channel; the front door soon opened and in walked Alex. He’s back that means Addison is back too. A small smile crept to my lips and saw her walking in behind Alex. She looked more beautiful than the last time I had seen her. I stood up from my seat and walked over to her. “Hey Addi” I said in a low voice, she turned to face me and she smiled, but soon looked at Alex. He gave her a sad smile and walked into the living room where Rian was still sitting on the sofa. I walked closer to her and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. “We need to talk” she said and turned to walk up the stairs.

I followed her up there and into her bedroom, she sat down on her bed and I did the same. She looked sad. “Addi what’s wrong?” I asked her, I knew something was happing or bound to. “I-I’m married Zack” my jaw dropped and my heart stopped. She came back after five years but came back married. I stood from the bed and started to walk towards the bedroom door, I could hear Addi calling after me but I didn’t look back I couldn't.

I felt my heart breaking all over again. I walked as fast as I could down the stairs and out the front door, I could hear Rian and Jack calling after me. I needed to be on my own clear my head my thoughts; I thought that after she came back with Alex that she would still be in love with me. Who was I kidding?

I walked to the docs and sat on the bench, I brought Addi hear on our first date, we watched the sunset and it was just the best first date I had ever had.

I felt someone sit next to me on the bench; I looked over and saw that jack had followed me. "I'm sorry dude" he said quietly, I felt my eye filling up with tears but I blinked them back. "I thought she would wait for me y'know" I said my voice cracking at the last words that left my mouth. Jack just smiled sadly at me and patted my back, I’m still in love with Addi even after all these years. But how am I going to get over her. I sighed and stood from my seat, “where you going?” Jack asked standing up at the same time.

I sighed and turned round to face Jack, “I’m going back home” I replied. I just wanted to be on my own. “Well I’ll come with you” Jack said I started walking towards my house but then Jack called out to me “I got my car Zack no need to walk!” he exclaimed. I laughed and walked towards him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night I was laying in bed thinking back to; when me and Addi where first dating and how Alex had gotten all over protective of her, the only thing that kept running through my mind now was the words she had said to me “I’m married now” I bit my bottom lip as a sob escaped. I wanted to know who she was married to. But I guess I’ll have to find that out in the morning.

My eyes slowly begun to close, tired from the day’s events I could still feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. How was I going to get over her or even cope now that she was back home for the summer? I finally let sleep take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys so this is a brand new story i have been working on, I have pre-written some chapters and will post if people like this, bear with me its in a 1st p.o.v in all the chapters and some chapters will have some other characters P.O.V also some Jalex. its mainly focused on Zack. please please comment and tell me what you think.