Status: Thinking 'bout it

Twinfestation

Charred

Excessive giggles and rumbling laughter shot straight through my already shredded chest as Silver and David talked in the next room. They'd talked about everything; School, work, Silver's cat, books, music, hair, and, the one they spent the most time on, Hayden and I. No, I didn't expect Silver never to find out, but I didn't want that jackass telling him.

I'm going to rip his throat out, My mind seethed.

Not knowing how much I could take, if I hadn't already cracked 'cause I felt kinda broken, I turned up the radio to drown out ever murderous chuckle of joy. They were endless, I swear. The second we got back, Silver had texted David and not a hour later he was here. Ever since every moment I would usually have had Silver for myself, David had him. Days of this had left me with actual sore eyes and ringing ears, splitting my head in half along with my restraint. I've already accidentally burned Silver three times.

Sitting there, let the conforming melody of wetlesgs shoot me in the temple, I thought of only one thing: What do I do now? I had no where to go and no one to be with. Johna had completely emerged herself in Ani, Layla would make me watch porn with her and I didn't want to be reminded of how I had no one to screw, and anyone else would try to sympathize with me about Hayden, 'cause god fucking knows how quick that got out. What was I supposed to do?

I decided to kill myself and do nothing, leaving plenty of room for the cyanide disguised as thought. It just made me even more tired of it all. So mentally worn to the point where I feel physically sick. I'm sick of being alone, even when I had a boyfriend, I'm sick of seeing Silver be with someone else, I'm sick of not having him. Everything is frustrating me and nothing seems to go right. I'm over thinking everything, like why he's spending to much time with David and not me, even when I try not to think about anything. Definitely when I'm thinking nothing at all, because then that leaves so much room for all the unwanted feelings to come it. My head and my heart combined into an brick and it's making me sink.

I caught the last bit of Silver's conversation waiting for the next song, but it was just enough time to grasp that he was about to get ready to go see Mr. Day. My lack of will to live prohibited me from stopping him, concreting me to the floor. I'm not sure how many songs after that I heard my door open, but I didn't bother to look over from my spot sprawled on the ground.

"You own me enchiladas," Was the first thing out of my mouth and stomach.

A non-twinky shadow cast over my torso forced me to gather all energy I had to look over, only to see a black haired boy smiling down at me. My eyes were too sore to make out who it was, that and the fact I wasn't wearing my contacts or glasses and had been staring at the light for the past hour or so. Which, ya'know, glasses don't really make too much a difference when it comes to telling people apart, I guess. I'm not blind.

"Who the fuck are you?" I bitched.

"Hey baby." Suddenly, he was over me, hands on either side of me and face uncomfortably close. His voice vibrated the floor, shaking my bones."What's with all the clothes?"

Without thinking twice, I rammed my forehead into his, not getting too much of a impact with the short distance, but enough to get the sound of sucking teeth. He didn't move, only threw his head back, let out an unamused laugh, and then brought his face back to another uncomfortably close position, this time with lips at my ear.

"Hayden didn't tell me you were so rough," He chuckled. "We're going to have to work on that."

"Yeah, well, Hayden didn't tell me he was fucking some bitch. Would you happen to be said bitch? Or are you a different bitch that somehow found his way into my house?"

He laughed again, lips vibrating my ear. "Actually, your brother's my bitch."

As soon at the last word left his mouth, my hands grabbed his shoulders and pushed him up and over. One knee rested on his stomach and my hands pinned him down, suddenly feeling the first emotion I had since Saturday; rage.

"My brother is nobody's bitch." I growled as I put my weight on my knee, burying it in David's abdomen.

The noise that came from him, to my dismay, wasn't pained at all. "Are you sure about that? He's a twink if I ever saw one."

Though I was thinking the same thing a few moments ago, it definitely wasn't okay that this cunt was saying it. I put more weight on his stomach. "Aren't you the bitch that asked him out? What the fuck are you doing?"

His laugh was still normal. "You thought I was serious about this? I'm gay, that doesn't mean I'm into sissies." Swiftly, he reversed our position, knees back on either side of me. "I'm more into you."

I froze for a moment, not letting myself enjoy the position, though it kind of reminded me of being with Ash that one time, that bitch. My mind raced with the words that shot straight to my chest and conscience; He'd asked Silver out.... so he could get to me?

"Look, bitch," I growled at him, neck stretching like I was trying to reach him, bite him. "I donno what kind fucked up bastard you are, but you better not fucking come around me or my brother again, got it? If you even fucking think about it, touching him, talking to him, even looking at him, I'm going to stick my hand up your ass and rip your fucking lungs out. Understand?"

Annoyingly enough, he laughed again, lips near mine. "I'd rather you sick other things u-"

"Say Say!" Silver's voice came from down the hall, growing too quick to move. "Salem, can you give me a ride? Conner has to....baby....sit....."

The look on his face broke the remainders of my heart.

"Oh," He whispered. "Okay. I get it, it makes sense. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Sorry, I guess I'm a little slow."

I laid there hypnotized at his misery, too close to tears to move. He looked positively broken in two, shocked and hurt all at once, which only made it worse. Like David had taken a knife and cut him up, right down the middle, without warning. Who could possibly do that to him? Who would heave the heart to hurt such a sweet, Innocent person like that? Who would put a face like that on someone on purpose?

Fucking David.

David snorted. "You think?" When Silver just stood there, he added "Shouldn't you be cutting yourself somewhere? Go."

Control left my vocabulary then. Anger shot through me. Pure, liquid, boiling rage replaced my blood and heated every inch of my body. I could feel my skin burring, like someone had set me on fire, charring my bones to the ugly black I was going to turn David's face.

To my pleasure, David showed the first sign of pain all night, hands wriggling around my wrists. He even made a satisfying 'thud' as I flung him against my wall.

"Get out of my house."

He did without another word. He's not completely stupid, I'll give him that. But he's still a fucked up, retarded, sadistic dead man that I have yet to decide how I'm going to kill. But that decision will be made later, right now I had to find my brother.

Luckily, he was in the first place I looked and hadn't disappeared like I feared. After planing words out in my head, I walked into the kitchen and stood on the other side of the breakfast bar. He didn't look at me, didn't even try to act like he could, only kept his eyes glued to the fruit being chopped to pieces in front of him.

All prepared words flew out of my mind and I started to panic. "Silvester, I didn't do anything to make him do that, I swear. I was just laying there and he came in, I don't think I've ever even talked to the boy before. For gods sake, I've been with Hayden for most the time I've known him, of course I wasn't talking to David like that. Silvest-"

"It's okay," He said, barely audible over the chopping. "I know you wouldn't do anything like that."

"But Silver," I tried to catch his eye, but he refused to let that happen. "Are upset with me? You won't even look at me straight."

His sigh blew away the sand of my heart. "I'm not upset with you, per say. It's..... just another way you're better than me. That's not necessarily your fault." He shruggeed, refusing my eye again, probably for the best. "I just want to be left alone for now. Yu will be by in a little while to give me a ride."

"Silver-"

"Please Say!" He shouted, his voice cracking. "Just..... go away."

After a moment of gaping, I did. If not because he asked, then because I just couldn't take the look on his face, eyes finally meeting mine but almost in tears. I'd done that? I'd done that. I should have been analyzing David or something instead of moping about, I should have known. I should have figured something out to prevent anything like that from happening. I should have fucking known. But I didn't and now he's in the kitchen trying not to cry.

I slid into my computer chair, wishing I could go back to twenty minutes ago when I felt nothing but a icy feeling going through me. Now that was accompanied by a fire of hate for David and I and a rising urge to ball my eyes out.

Staring at the black computer screen, I contemplated weather I wanted to turn it on and sift through the thousand of E-mails, facebook messages, and ignore the millions of 'ying's that were sure to greet me. Torture, that's what that'd be. But, for some reason, that felt better than staring at my gray wall with these thoughts in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, that was forever! To be honesty, I got lazy after the server crashed awhile ago. Plus, I've been deciphering the new layout maker page and crying over The Legend Of Korra. I need to stop being lazy

Do you guys kinda get how Salem started feeling a bit like silver does? Did anyone catch onto that?
You can hate me all you want, but it is written so it has happened! Yeah, I was a bit sad I turned David into a douchebag too, but I had to do it. I'm sorry.
Oh, and if you guys go back and re-read the last two paragraphs of chapter twenty eight you can see a little bit of foreshadowing.

Snowfall Melody
foREVer fiction
SingingSinner
Nytestalker
God, I need to stop taking so long for you guys. I know this is such reiteration, but seriously Tiffany/ Get your shit together. People hate you. But hopefully you guys don't really hate em, because I love you a ll and that would hurt. Hopefully you love me too, i don't want to be a Salem. God, I ahte myself for just typing that, but I can't delete it.

Hope you like it