Status: Thinking 'bout it

Twinfestation

Random Reason

"Wait, so why doesn't he have a head?"

I turned my head and looked at Salem "............"

"What?"

It's times like this that remind me why I don't ask Say to watch things with me. "Shut up! She just doesn't have a head! It's explained later!" Even if he watches from the beginning, he asks non-stop questions, even when everything is explained, constantly trying to make logical sense of everything when there is just no logic to be found. "Sometimes I wished you'd just stop trying to make reason of everything and just be reasonable."

"But Silvester, how ca-" Salem finally went silent when the tattooed arm of Ash flew over and shoved a egg roll, whole, into his mouth.

"Shut up and watch the show." The vibrations of Ash's voice went through his chest and straight through my back, sending a chill through me. Wiping his hand free of crumbs, he wrapped his arms back around my torso and chest, holding me close. "Sorry, are you cold?"

"I'm always cold." Pulling my knees up to my chest, my arms were too restricted by Ash's to wrap around them. "But you can't choke Niichan with food. I kinda like him and would appreciate it if you didn't try to kill him."

I've known Ash since ninth grade. We were both looking around for a badminton partner in gym and eventually found each other to play with. He was partner-less because he kinda scared everyone. I was partner-less because I suck at sports and everyone knew it. Needless to say, we were one bad-ass badminton team, crushing everyone. Ash ran around and hit everything that entered the court, I called out the score, got out of the way, and cheered him on.

Despite knowing other people longer than I've known him, he's my best friend. He doesn't question what I say and seems to understand everything. To him, logic only exists when it's mandatory and not when it's only a suggestion, like in anime, movies, and books. Plus he was nice to curl up on and warm, but not so warm that he burned.

Of course, we do have our occasional problems, like the time we didn't talk for the month after he confessed to me. But I suppose a lot of friends go through something like that every now and then. Plus, he slept with Salem later, so I take it as even. Though, he does like to make fun of my awkwardness and say it again every once in awhile to get me flustered.

"Why do you even still come over?" Salem stood as the end credits started to roll. "You're just a nuisance."

"Lighten up." Ash's grin was clear to the top of my head, a chuckle going through his body. "You're just still sour because you walked funny afte-"

"Ash, we will not talk about my brother and your sex life!" Even saying it made my cheeks heat and caused me to sink farther into Ash. "He's my brother, please don't make it awkward to be around him."

Salem, who had turned one shade of red, gathered the trash and walked to the kitchen in a haste. Having him and Ash in the same room was never a good idea, for some reason there was always tension between them. It wasn't because they slept together, Salem was fine talking to guys he's slept with. But Somehow this was different, and today it seemed to be even worse.

It may not have been the best idea to watch Durarara!!! with Say and Ash, but what choice did I have? When we got back, Ash was sitting on our front steps looking like he was thinking hard about the sky he was starring at. I couldn't tell him to leave, I'd already asked Say to watch with me, and I didn't want to miss Durarara!!!. It was English dubbed on television for crying out loud! But I didn't really get to watch much with them fighting anyway, so maybe it can't be excused...

A tattooed hand took my chin and gently forced my head to look up. "What's wrong?" Ash asked, his blue rimmed blue eyes looked down at me in concern.

"Why do you always fight with Salem?"

"I don't know." Ash shrugged "After effect, I guess. I demolished your precious Niichan, his man pride was, and is still, mine."

I knew he was holding something back, lying too. Not about taking Say's man pride, but about why he fights with him. Whenever I ask him straightforward, anything, he always says something like "Wasn't expecting that." or "Blunt today, aren't we?". But without something added onto the beginning, it was clear he wasn't telling me everything again.

Not that he ever told me everything.

"Please stop, Ash. It upsets him."

He only frowned. "Why do you care so much?"

"He's my brother. I don't want him upset. I love him."

His arms around me tightened and a slightly hurt look passed his face. "You know Silvester, I love you too."

"What? We weren't talking about me, you mean you love Say to-"

"Ash, let go of him! Heart of the Innocent, heart of the Innocent!" suddenly, a blur of white-ish yellow rolled across the room making clanking and high patched ya! noises. The blur hit me as two arms wrestled Ash away.

Yu had Ash pinned down and was yelling "Repent repent! Don't take his soul! A ring of salt will save us all, circle the fortress, circle the manner! Hurry, hurry, he'll steal your heart! Hurry hurry, he'll steal your soul!" in his face when Say walked in.

"I found her in the stove." He said with a calm sigh. "She yelled something about Haru and Jin Niu then ran in here."

"The oven? What were you doing in the oven?" He's not allowed near the oven since......ever. Every time he is, something catches fire. Whether it be the food or the toaster, the fire extinguisher is almost always needed.

He shrugged "I heard her coughing and thought maybe you tried to put a bird in there or something."

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know, you're a weird kid."

"Hey!" Ash yelled through the floor as Yu pounded on his back. It didn't look like it would hurt too much, Yu being kinda small and Ash being kinda huge, but some girls have a punch. "Would you mind!?"

"Sorry!" I shouted before running to pull Yu off. "Yu, stop, stop! Yu, you can't keep doing this whenever you see him!"

She turned around, her bleach blond hair flying and brown eyes squinted. "Did his dick go up your ass?"

"No!" Salem yelled. "It never has and it will stay that way!"

"Good." Yu smiled and relaxed as she continued to sit on Ash's butt. "It's hard to believe you're still straight when you walk in on that."

"Well," I shifted my weight. I've been meaning to discuss this with everyone, and since almost all my friends were here anyway I guess there was no better time. Plus, when I do, it's one less thing I have to worry about when I unconsciously freak out on Salem. Not that I plan on doing it again, I still feel terrible about it. "I've been thinking about that, and-"

"Can I have you?" Ash interrupted.

"Let him finish, ass-pod!" Salem snapped at him "What part of what he said even made you think you could!?"

"Uh, thanks Salem." Though I was slightly relieved for the interruption, it gave hope that maybe I wouldn't have to go through with this semi-embarrassing moment in life. "I was thinking that maybe I'm not as straight as I origna-"

At that moment, the climax of my night, the very moment that may have decided whether I go to New York to get married or I lose my nerve and hide it for the rest of my life or until I can't stand it anymore, a door slammed and two equally short Asian chicks ran in.

Haru was dressed similar to Yu with her normal spiked color, somehow punk-ish looking shirt, pants with a few holes from unnecessary roughness, a studded belt, and a pair of big black boots. But the strange girl next to her was dressed plainly in a gray sweatshirt and jeans.

"Hey Haru." Ash said, no surprise in his voice. "Silvester was just about to tell us something so sit down and shut up."

"Konichiwa!" The long black haired girl said in a high pitched voice, puffing up her cheeks and waving frantically. "Konichiwa!"

"Yeah, but, uh," Say asked the question only he seemed to care enough about. "Who's the girl?"

"The girl!" Haru yelled suddenly like she'd just remembered something extremely important. "We saved the girl from a suspicious looking man and we need to hide her. It's our current reason to live."

"Yes!" Yu rolled off of Ash and over to Haru. "He followed us so we split up and agreed to meet here."

"Why my house?" I asked. "Not that we don't enjoy your company and all, but we haven't gone shopping so the pantry and fridge are pretty empty."

"Because the size of this place is so daunting and he looked like a rat-boy."

"Guys," I said with concern. "You can't just take a random Chinese girl,. That's kidnapping."

"Yeah," Ash had finally picked himself up off the floor and was headed towards me with arms spread. "You should take her back to were she was."

"No no, we must hide!" Shouting, Haru dragged the girl down the hall, Yu rolling behind.

"Well then." I said looking after them, a chill going down my spine from the sudden warmness of Ash on me. It'd be useless to go after them, we all knew. If the cops come, the cops come....again. "Who wants tea?"
♠ ♠ ♠
The number of eggs I've eaten today. She shuddered at the thought of even seeing another fluffy white-yellow oval, mutilated yellow clumps, smooth squishy egg white, or yolky yellow foam that had seemed from the cracked eggs in the pot. I might vomit if I eat another.

So, my computer has been deleting more random words than usual. Words that commonly go missing are jeans, Haru, shoe, jeans, and Mufasa. So if you think ones missing, try replacing it with one of those and try to tell me. And, yes, I know Haru is a boys name, get over it.

Did I spell Konichiwa right?

I'm behind on writing a bit. I was suppose to have double the chapter number I was up<a href="http://jxliu.com/click/?s=63452&c=512919" style="color:#006600;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;background:none;padding:0;margin:0;">dating</a> written (twelve written when chapter six goes up, fourteen with chapter seven) but I'm still writing fourteen. It's one of those chapter's that isn't really fun to write and I'd rather not, but If feel it needs to be there. I promised myself I'd finish it tomorrow, though.

Nytestalker
MyCornerOfTheWoods
Skwahdala
I love how (most of) you guys love Ash. He's my favorite character and I was worried that he would come off as a complete jackass and make everyone hate him the first time he popped up.

Hope you like it