Status: Active

Gone with the Wind

Jinxx's P.O.V.

We walked to the auditorium and sat down.

"Welcome, students, to West Winter College of the Arts!" the dean started. After that I stopped listening. I sat there twirling my thumbs until it was over. Once orientation was over, CC and I walked to the cafeteria. I grabbed pizza, an orange, and a mountain dew. I paid and sat down at an empty table and waited for Cc. He walked over to the table and sat down. I picked up the slice of pizza and bit it.

"You look deep in thought." CC said, taking a bite of his sushi.

"I kinda am." I said eating.

"About?"

"Kyle."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I mean, I've only talked to him once."

"Maybe you loooove him." CC said in a mocking voice.

"Shut up." I said eating my orange as cc ate his cake.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah." I said and we stood. We walked over to the trash cans and threw away our garbage. We exited the cafeteria and walked back to our dorm.

"Night." I said and climbed in bed then fell asleep.

I woke up at 9am to the sound of my alarm clock. I hit the snooze button and rolled out of bed. I stretched and walked to the bathroom. I showered and got dressed. I combed my hair then went to wake CC up. I shook him gently.

"Ger awaf!" CC mumbled into his pillow.

"What?" I said and he turned his head to the side.

"Go away!" He said.

"No. You're going to be late to class." I said.

"Fine." he said and got out of bed. I walked to my room and grabbed my messenger bag. I walked out of our dorm and exited the building. I walked to the main hall and walked to the 5th floor. I walked down to room 580 and walked in. I sat down in the back of the class and opened my laptop. I signed into the chat. Kyle was online.

*Hey :)* I messaged him. He replied shortly after.

*Hi ^-^*

*What's up?*

*Walking to class. I'm going to be late :(*

*What grade are you in?*

*Freshman in college. Yay! I found the room and class hasn't started yet.* he replied. I heard the door open and looked up.

"Kyle?" I said and the boy looked up from his laptop and smiled.

"Hey, Jinxx! I didn't know you went here." he smiled and walked to the back and sat next to me. He sat his laptop on the desk and hugged me. Cc ran in and sat on the other side of me.

"Cc, this is Kyle. Kyle this is CC." I said introducing them.

"He does exist!" CC said.

"Nice to meet you too..." Kyle said.

"So Kyler-" CC started.

"Kyle." Kyle corrected.

"So KYLE, tell us about yourself." Cc said, putting emphases of Kyle's name.

"Well my name's Kyle. Not Kyler and I'm 18." Kyle said.

"Jinxx, get your boy." CC said, "before I get him."

"Whatever." Kyle said, "so Jinxx, what are you doing after class?"

"He's busy." CC said.

"I am?" I asked.

"Yeah." Cc said.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Just go with it!" Cc said.

"I'm free." I said to Kyle, "Why? What'd you have in mind?"

"This is my first day here, I thought we could wonder around?" Kyle said.

"Sure." I smiled and the professor walked in. This was going to be an interesting day.