Status: Active

Gone with the Wind

Jinxx's P.O.V.

 Once class was over for the day, I went to my dorm. I dropped my bag next to the couch and walked back out if the door. I made my way to wing W. I got on the elevator and rode to the 2nd floor. I got off and made my way to 281. I knocked on the door and waited. A tall guy with black hair and blue eyes opened the door. 

"Hey, is Kyle here?" I asked. 

"Yeah. Hold on, let me get him." the guy said in a deep voice, "You can come in." he said moving aside. I walked in and stood there awkwardly while the guy went to get Kyle. I was waiting when a girl walked from the kitchen area. 

"Sandra?"

"Hey, Jinxx." she smiled. 

"Everyone goes here." I chuckled, "wait, where's Ashley?"

"He shares a dorm with CC. So if you find CC, you'll most likely find Ash. But he starts next week." she said. 

"I share a dorm with CC."

"So you'll run into Ashley next week." she laughed and Kyle walked into the room. 

"Hey." I smiled at him. 

"Hey, ready to go?" he smiled. 

"Yep." I said and we walked to the door, "bye Sandra." I said. 

"See ya later." she smiled and sat on the couch. She turned on the tv and the tall guy walked into the living room and sat next to her. 

"Bye Andy and Sandra!" Kyle called as we left. 

"Bye." they said in union. Kyle closed the door after us and we began walking out of the wing. We walked off of campus and continued toward a park. Once we got to the park I was shivering. I brushed snow off of a swing and told Kyle to sit. He sat down on the swing and I began pushing him gently. My cheeks were burning from the cold. I pulled my hood on and continued pushing Kyle. 

"So..." he said. 

"Tell me about yourself." I said, "I mean really tell me about yourself. Not the half-assed intro you told CC."

"Okay." he chuckled, "My name's Kyle Ortiz, I'm eighteen, I'm an only child, and I was born in Minnesota. My mom is a lawyer and my dad is a doctor, so they never had time for me, which is probably why we don't have a good relationship like we did when I was little. I guess back then ice cream and a new toy justified them never spending time with me. But now they can't buy my love. I was practically raised by my nanny. At age six my family moved to California. The move was really hard for me because I had to leave my friends and my grandmother behind. I also had to leave my golden retriever Dex there. Elementary School was alright, middle school sucked ass, because everyone bullied me for dressing different, high school was worse. And now I'm in college. Even though I haven't been here long, I know I'm going to like this more than middle school and high school, because no one cares about the petty shit that everyone obsessed over back then. And you know what makes surviving high school and going to college even better?"

"No, what?" I said, as I pushed him. 

"You." he said and I stood there shock. I wasn't paying attention and the swing went back and hit me in the stomach. I stumbled back and fell on my ass. Kyle jumped out of the swing and ran over to my side.

"Are you okay?!" he asked and helped me up.

"Yeah." I said brushing snow off of my pants. He brushed the hair out of my face, causing me to blush. He smiled softly and kissed me gently on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed back. It felt right kissing him but something in the back of my mind kept telling me it was wrong.