Status: Active

Gone with the Wind

Jinxx's P.O.V.

 After walking Kyle back to his dorm, I made my way back to mine. I slowly trudged through the snow and made my way to wing B. I kicked snow off of my shoes as I walked into the building. I shoved my hands into the pockets of my jeans. I slowly made my way up the stairs. I walked to my dorm and pulled out my keys. I opened it and steppes inside. I kicked off my shoes and pushed them into the corner. I drug my feet over the couch and sprawled out. I buried my face into the couch. 

"Hot chocolate?" CC asked. 

"Ydsjk." I said into the couch. 

"What?" he asked confused and I nodded. He walked to the kitchen and made us hot chocolate. He returned and sat my cup on the coffee table. 

"Tfdfzjf ufcof." I said. 

"Sure, anytime buddy." he said and patted my head before walking off. 

"Weirdo." he mumbled sipping his hot chocolate. I tilted my head to the side. 

"I heard that!" I yelled and he chuckled. 

"I mean that in the most sincere way." he relied. 

"They're is no sincere way to call someone a weirdo."

"Oh. Well, oh well." he said. I rolled my eyes and sat up. I grabbed the cup and let the hot liquid flow down my throat. Once I was down, I walked to the kitchen and washed the cup. I walked back to the living room and grabbed my bag off the floor. I continued to the bunk area and sat my bag on my desk. Cc was playing some game on his laptop. I opened my bag and grabbed my laptop out. I laid in bed and turned on my laptop. Once it loaded I signed in. I checked my emails first. 

inbox: (5)

 I clicked on inbox. One from Ashley, one from Dante, one from the school, one from mom, and one from CC. I replied to Dante and Ashley's then I read CC's. 

I'm watching you sleep ;)  

 It read. 

"You're a creep." I said to him and he shot me a creepy smile. I scooted further away from him. I opened the school's message next.

Winter Break starts next week, if you plan on staying on campus, please notify us ahead of time.

 I then read my mom's email. 

Hi, Jinxx! How's school? Who are your roommates? Are they nice? Ashley is suppose to be there soon. Life here at home is boring now that you're away at college. Bye, love you!  

 I read it than replied: 

  Hey, mom! School's great I guess. The campus is large and classes are long but since I don't have many per day, it's better than high school. Christian is currently my only roommate but Sandra told me that Ashley is my other roommate. Next week I'll be coming home since it's winter break!  

 I signed out of my email and closed my laptop. I placed it in a drawer and turned off the light. 

"Cause I totally wasn't using that." CC said. I chuckled and pulled the cover over myself. CC sighed and closed his laptop and we went to sleep.