Status: I got it mostly laid out :)

Just the Five of Us

Damon wants ChaChing

Damon stormed into his father’s room.

Fury boiled his veins and his black eye throbbed. Now he wouldn’t look his best for the upcoming party.

He would be purple face.

“Father,” he bellowed as he entered his father’s organized study.

The sturdy dark haired vampire looked up at his raging son and sighed, “What happened to Damon?” he asked sipping his wine.

Damon fumed and sat down on the couch opposite his deadly handsome father.

“Father, I need money.” He spat out.

All he could think of (other than the upcoming party in which he would be purple face) was the amazing girl he had seen in the forest. Her pale blond hair her large scared grey eyes, her soft smooth skin, her soft pink lips parted in fear and her cheeks slightly pink and streaked with tears.

The bear had done his job well. He had gotten her to him in less than ten minutes.

Damon had been watching the Wallabe camp for a long while. He was bisexual with a preference for men. But every now and then a perfect dame would catch his interest. Especially one so heavily guarded.

She had a dark angel on her side. Not to mention the heir to the reaper factions and a son of neko nobility and one of his rival sect’s princes.

He explained most of this to his father who listened calmly trying to hide his annoyance with his son’s games. He didn’t care what happened to the girl, he didn’t care if his son got her or not. He just wanted the nineteen year old to leave him alone and stop wasting important funds.

But then the political aspect of this sparked his interest.

With so many royals involved this could get sketchy. If the four bonded ones were serious on protecting this girl then maybe they could spark a war. He mulled the pros and cons of this while Damon jabbered on waving his arms above his head.

“Fine,” the older man said suddenly, “here, take this.” He pulled a thick wad of fifteen thousand dollars out of a drawer in his desk. He tossed it to the greedy fingers waiting across the other room.

Damon started counting immediately calculating how much would have to go into hiring minions and vehicles to get the girl and how much could go into his new car.

“Just be careful Damon,” the king smiled at his son, “You know how touchy reapers are about their bonds. If you’re not careful you could lose a limb.”

Damon was at the door and turned to his father with a dark smirk, “I will have my cuddle to and all of their heads on my mantel.”

“Kill them and it’ll mean war,” the king said smoothly.

Damon nodded, “I know. But only if thier parents know who did it.”

He winked at his father and shut the door behind him with his mind on money and Kristin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry, i loooooove Damon. You guys don't really know him yet, but i doo, and i like :3
so who's your favorite character? 0.o

COMMENT SUBSCRIBE