Status: I got it mostly laid out :)

Just the Five of Us

KRISTEN DOES MAGIC! Yay me...

*authors note*

I tried, I promise I tried! I did my best to make this chapter flow smoothly and leave out the gaping holes of logic but I'm not to sure if it came out right. Bear with me guys, the next chapter will make so much more sense. I promise.

*End Note*
______________

In heels that wobbled like the Eiffel tower I lunged over the space smacking into the desk. My fingers groped for the spray bottle and for a second I had it, but then it flew out of my slippery fingers. I slid over the desk kicking at hands that had curled around my ankle. I dug my heel into them hearing a satisfying yowl. Maybe these things weren’t completely useless.

I slipped onto the other side of the desk and snatched up the can and staggered around managing to point the thing right at Damon as he lunged at me. I pressed the spray button as hard as I could and Damon flew backwards screaming out cuss words like the world was ending. The father had been coming at me on my other side and the voice in my head alerted me just in time and I got him the face as well.

I scrabbled back over the desk as fast as I could make my “silly” human legs could make me go. I bolted out the door and sped out staggering over my heels with every other step.
(I know what you’re thinking, why didn’t I just take them off? Well, the thought didn’t occur to me at the time. Not all of us are complete and utter geniuses, gosh...)

Left, then right. The voice murmured.

I sped down the hall ignoring the roaring noise coming from behind me. It sounded like a rabid Damon. I sped down the left hall smacking into Barbie Boss as I flew past.

I sprayed her in the face and enjoyed every second of the five that I got to relish her twisted horrified expression. I took off again and then froze when I saw a push cart with dirty laundry in it. A humming maid threw a piece of white cloth into it before entered a pink door and closed it behind her without even seeing me.

Get in it, stairs are coming up, you’ll go faster.

“No,” I whimpered out loud.

Yes, otherwise…let’s not even go there.

Again, I felt foreign strength as I swung into the push cart.

“Now what?” I asked looking around feeling kind of strange.

Patience child, trust me.

I looked over my shoulder in time to catch Barbie Boss come swinging around the corner.
Her face had broken out in angry red welts and pustules and a rash was spreading down her neck. She looked ready to stake me with her own killer heels.

“W-what do I d-do?” I asked the voice as she started charging.

I was tempted to swing out and away but something kept me where I was. I got no response as she approached her eyes starting to glow red and her fingers reaching for me. I started to stand up to get the hell out when the voice returned.

Now repeat after me, Nucor De Pushlarez

“What?” I shrieked.

He was silent and I was left with no choice as Barbie boss lunged over the final distance.
I screamed out what ever gibberish I had been told and the next thing I knew she shoved the push cart and soon it was flying down the hall and the vampire woman was staring after me looking confused, dumb and very, very, ugly.

I almost started laughing, except stairs appeared in my vision. I screamed as the cart went soaring down the steps jarring me with every bump causing my teeth to clatter together and my skull to vibrate. I smacked into the cook at the bottom of the stairs sending a thick chocolate cake in a class container flying into the air and into my lap. The pushcart then flew out of glass door at the end of the stairs and out into the middle of a gravel drive way. It rolled to a stop once outside.

I sat there breathing heavily and trying not to pass out from fear and shock.

“Hey you!” someone shouted at me.

I turned to see a heavy built man, one of the brick wall types from the car. Horror pulsed through me again as I snatched up the garlic spray can.

No, repeat the spell I gave you.

“You could have told me it was a spell sooner,” I hissed as I got new found confidence in knowing it was a spell. What I had seen of those so far was that they worked. He didn’t respond and I screamed out the words.

Brick wall guy started to push me hard. I felt like I was back in the wind room that the Barbie bitch vampires had stuffed me in. I also felt like I was going to die at any minute. He let go and I was suddenly flying downhill towards a huge, open gate. The gate was open for a kid on a tricycle, licking a chocolate ice cream. He watched me come down the hill with large curious eyes. I just clung on, willing it all to be over. I sped through the gate, gravity still loving me.

The kid watched me fly past with large curious eyes then waved once I was out.

I caught Damon’s furious, red and disgusting face as he came sprinting down the driveway. It faded as the cart jostled away. The hill Damon’s house seemed to be rested on flattened out and the cart slowed, allowing my heart to do the same. Finally, in the middle of nowhere, along a straight seemingly endless road it stopped.

“Wow, random, weird, not technically possible…most definitely not physically possible,” I muttered as I lifted myself out, “What would Mom say?”

Get off the road, you’ll get caught otherwise.

“Right,” I muttered ignoring that saying about people talking to themselves being the first sign of insanity. I scooped up the cake, which was still safe in its glass container, and hobbled off the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, sorry it's short, but i really wanted to stop it there.

COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE!

LOVE!

<3 Anita