Status: I got it mostly laid out :)

Just the Five of Us

Don't Rape Me...Pleeeease

Once Shean and Adrian left was alone me with Darren and the other guy. I sat down on my bed not sure what to do.

The other guy was suddenly sitting next to me; these guys were seriously freaking me out with their disappearing and reappearing acts.

“Raymond,” he said holding out a hand, “call me Ray.” He gave me a handsome grin.

I stared at his hand before I slowly took it, “uh, Kristin.”

“You don’t talk much do you Kristin?” he said cocking his head to the side.

If it was possible then I got redder, “um, I guess not.”

He shook his head, “nope, its Shean rubbing off on you, once you get to know us, we’ll be like brothers. I can feel it!”

Yay, I'm a going brother...rejoice...note my sarcasm.

“Can-it will you?!” Darren said furiously, “it’s time to go to the bon fire anyway.”

“Excuse him fair lady,” Ray bowed.

My heart did another jerk as I noticed his eyes sort of change color in the light, they went a sort of orange for a second before they went back to blue. I was so freaked out by the change I barely heard what he said.

“What?” he asked raising an eyebrow at my expression.

“Your eyes, they… oh nothing I’m sure it was just the light.”

“No tell me,” He said, “what did my eyes do?”

I shook my head; they already thought I was crazy enough.

“Tell me.” His voice was hard as his face had become. He had a glint in his eyes that freaked me out.

“Um they went orange for a second,” I squeaked, “I’m sure it was nothing...AHHHH”

A giant pair of pitch black wings erupted out of his back and arched high above him. I scrambled back on the bed gripping the sheets as my back hit the wall. Terror wash through me as the wings started slowly flapping up and down. I had officially lost it. All my weird visions and sightings had come to this, I had mentally snapped. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

They aren’t there, I told myself. You are just seeing things.

I opened my eyes again. They were still there of course, but I told myself firmly to ignore them. Darren was standing next to him now and he had a pair of black cat ears on his head and a black fox tail swishing around behind him. I gave a tiny little gasp but I blinked hard to maintain order in my head.

"She has gifted eyes doesnt she," Ray murmured to Darren as if I wasn't there.

Darren nodded slowly watching me with curious and slightly excied eyes. I couldnt possibly guess what about me he found so interasting other than my white washed face.

“What do you think?” Ray asked arching his eyebrows.

“About what?” I asked feeling unusually calm.

“About us.” he said.

What the heck? Why would someone ask a question like that? I decided to answer with some truth.

“Well, you are like any other teenage boys I’ve met. Strange and overly violent.” I sat up straight.

“Not us you idiot,” Darren said grinning, “our extensions.”

My heart stopped, the idiot comment would have had me but the extension word was what stood out. Cold sweat trickled down my back. I felt the blood melt away from my face. No. The doctor had told me I had a condition that caused me to see things that weren’t there. Or were they?

Darren leaned forward his tail flicked over my hand. I gasped slightly; it wasn’t supposed to be there. The doctor had said that I wouldn’t be able to touch hear or smell what I saw, it was merely a trick of my eyes. Then why had I felt silky, smooth yet incredibly soft fur over my hand?

“She thinks she’s crazy,” Ray said, his wings slowly appeared to sink into his back.

“No!” I yelled suddenly, “no wait!” I leaped off my bed and grabbed the tips of the black feathers.

They didn’t disappear like my illusions always did. I gasped loudly this time, I let go and took a step away. Terror reformed in my mind, what the hell was happening here?

Darren smiled broadly as I took a step back. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Ray’s wings came back fully and he gave me a huge grin. Darren smile went suggestive and he took a step forward.

“So what do you think?” Darren murmured. His eyes dropped to my lips. I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. He took another step closer, to close. I took two steps back only to feel the wall behind me. My heart beat faster as he lifted his arms up on either side of me; he pressed his palms firmly against the walls. I was trapped.

“Darren,”

Ray’s voice came in a warning tone, trying to tell Darren to control himself. But the warning was lost. He suddenly came crashing forward. I tried to scream but I only managed to get out a yelp before his lips smashed against mine.

“Darren!” Ray snapped.

But Darren wasn’t listening, his fingers curled around the roots of my hair forcing my head to stay in place as I tried to move. His other hand grabbed the corner of my shirt. I forced my lips together and violently shook my head but he yanked my hair. I yelped and my mouth opened, he deepened his kiss. I pushed against his chest and tried to squirm out of his grasp, but he only pressed me harder against the wall with his body. He began pushing my shirt up his cold hand pressed against my bare skin.

“DARREN!!!”

Ray grabbed Darren’s shoulder but Darren let go of my side and whacked Ray across the face without opening his eyes or turning even an inch. Ray stumbled back looking shocked. Darren let go of my hair and grabbed both my wrists and pressed the firmly together with one hand. His free hand went for my jeans. I screamed against his mouth. Ray looked furious. He began stomping forward his teeth bared and his fist up and ready for a punch, the side of his face was swelling. Then the door burst open. Shean stood in the doorway looking shocked.

I begged him to help me with my eyes as my jeans got pushed further down my hips exposing my skull girl boxers. Ray landed his punch at that moment catching Darren in the side of the face. His lips left mine I shrieked and tried to move in the opposite direction he did. But he had my wrists tightly. I went with him as he crashed onto my bed. He apparently wasn’t aware he was being attacked because he immediately flipped me onto my back and landed heavily on top of me. I started to scream again but the boy was quick with his lips.

“Darren!”

This voice was deep and thick with furry and a moment later Darren was off of me. I heard a loud crack and a yell. I struggled to sit up and a hand grabbed my wrist and yanked me to my feet. It was Ray. I wanted nothing more than to get out of here and never have to see any of these people again. I struggled against his grip but he held me firmly I stopped pulling for a moment to gather my thoughts. I slammed my foot onto his. He yelped and let go. I shoved past Adrian who was smirking in the corner and bolted out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So she didnt get raped in the end! rejoice :) COMMENT, WOULD IT KILL YOU TO COMMENT just saying thanks :)