Status: Beware I have spelling and grammar errors. I am horrible with that and my editor (Mom.) is not very good at her job latelyXPI love her anyways though lol.:)

I Am Zombie Chick

Munch munch

-Food!- I stared mindlessly at the boy in front of me at the movie theater. His head was titled back against the theater seats, which were stained with a mysterious dirt color. His mess of dirty brown curls pressed firmly against the top of the seat. Everyone was staring at me as I watched him with profound humor and a look of hunger.

People like me were always watched, always feared and few actually dared to sit by us. This boy in front of me was either really brave or just plain stupid. I was going for stupid. My tongue slid along my lips leaving a trail of saliva and raking my rather sharp teeth. His ignorance dumbfounded me and annoyed me all in the same. I casually leaned forward, a sadistic grin plastered on my snow white face, and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. With a gasp from my growing audience he twisted around in surprise to the gesture.

His first reaction was one of appreciation. His gaze raked my slim curves to the tip of my neck, my sleek white hair that traveled to my chest before landing on my face... My glowing blue eyes, and dead red lips. Then his eyes widened in utter terror. He leaped out of his chair sending popcorn flying in all directions at the audience, and stumbled through the isles and out the doors.

Too bad he doesn't get to see the end of the movie. I heard it was good.

This was usually everyone's first reaction to me and my kind. Not many were stupid enough to get close to us. I don't have many friends, only those which pitied my parent's for having to deal with their only child being apart of the living dead. I leaned back in the seat ignoring the eyes staring me down, and watched the movie I paid to see. "I shoulda ate the kid," I scowled resulting in all the eyes bearing into me to widen and one by one exit the theater. Once the theater was empty all to myself I snickered loudly. I'm just kidding of course to scare the people away. That was all for show. I 'm not a mindless zombie who go's around mumbling "Brains!" which is a big stereo type. Confused yet? Well let me explain... I am a zombie... Yes I died and came back to life with no heart beat and I will never age again. I will die normally though.

Zombies that you see in movies are just what everyone over exaggerates. That can happen yes but the whole mindless idea is what happens if a zombie eats human flesh.. They slowly start to fall apart. (Living with less limbs is true!) It's kind of the same with humans. They eat another human an they will eventually go crazy.

Same with us! We do not crave human flesh! We just like raw meat. If we only eat raw animal meat we tend to keep all our limbs and not go mindless. So directors and script writers out there please keep this in mind before you make another horror movie with mindless zombies eating everyone... You people do it too. We are people, we feel, we cry, we laugh and we love. We also make mistakes just like you so give us a break.

Oh we all also tend to have really pasty white skin and white hair because being in utter darkness for a few days buried(Takes a week to awaken) underground without sun tends to make your skin pasty, also your hair dies a little more before becoming utterly the same for the rest of your life. It'll keep growing but the color always changes. Most of us have white hair. Some get lucky and have blond so less standing out but hardly any have dark color.

So we're different yeah but we are not monsters. We are humans with a raw meat fascination. Oh and we died once. That's beside the point though! The reason I'm openly scaring the crap out of those people is because they know not to stare. The government revealed us living dead a couple years ago when a wide spread of us came out proving we were sane. Big big issue for a while but now we are semi equal to everyone else's rights. Most are still scared of us and hide, but it's peaceful.

The reason all those folks were scared of me is because I am the only zombie in my town. All the others moved to the big city where they were accepted more, but I couldn't leave my home. I am the freak in town and I'm okay with that. I knew the moment my parent's looked at me with fear I would never be normal again. Everyone knows who and what I am here.

They've given me quite a handful of nicknames. Dead girl, maggot mouth (Makes no sense. I do not have maggots in my mouth!) Franken blond, and their favorite... Zombie chick. I personally like this one because it's actually true. I am the zombie chick. I was the first to change in my town and the last one here. I was always the zombie chick.

So yes I am a freak of nature and I get a kick outta scaring nosy neighbors but They did that to me. I was normal once you know. I had the perfect life... But then I died... So I am Zombie chick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so here is the first chapter in my new book I am Zombie chick!:)
P.s
I ran this sucker through a spell checker!