Status: Beware I have spelling and grammar errors. I am horrible with that and my editor (Mom.) is not very good at her job latelyXPI love her anyways though lol.:)

I Am Zombie Chick

The day I died

Once my oh so entertaining movie came to it's end I decided to head home and see what dear old mommy was making for dinner. She still is having an issue with the fact her daughters a living dead girl who has to eat raw meat to survive but she always makes a mean ultra rare hamburger. The moment I walked through the front door the smell of the delicious raw tenderloin hit my oh so fantastic senses. Mouth watering. I followed my hound of a nose to the source of the delicious smell and found mom baking away in our seventies style kitchen.

Her golden locks for hair were tied back in a mommy style bun on tip top of her head as she stirred ferociously as I was guessing to be dads mashed potatoes.. He's obsessed with those things. Her faded out gardening jeans with flower patches and blue lawn t-shirt were hidden well beneath her "1# mommy" apron tied perfectly around her dainty neck. That's how my mother was. Dainty as a flower inside and out. She was your story book mom. The whole shebang. I loved her to death and back... Ha Ha.

My mom suddenly jumped at the sound of my light foot steps on the black and white squared tile. She slapped her hand on her chest as if it would stop her accelerated heart beat. "Oh hello sweetie. I didn't hear you get home," She smiled. I still saw the terror she thought she hid so well in her ever blue eyes. She meant she didn't know I was coming home so soon. She turned around nervously and put her attention back on the potato pot to distract her from the thought that her abnormal creature of a daughter was home earlier that she liked.

That's how my days consisted lately. I would roam around all day then return for dinner... I started leaving the house more when I noticed my mom's uneasy glances my way all day. She doesn't realize she's not as sneaky as she thinks and I see every horrified stare, haunted gaze, and fearful sob. Dad comes home everyday and hides away in his office. I don't think he's actually really looked at me since IT happened...

Since I walked into the house covered in dirt, and crying out that I was starving. I think I was in denial. I didn't remember digging myself out of the grave or walking through the streets till I reached home. The only thing I remembered was walking through the door hungry... That was it. It scared the living daylights out of my mother and when she called my oh so busy father, ( That's how he hides from his problems) He called her crazy. When she realized I wasn't going to eat her brains out or haunt her she kept me busy with food... Didn't take very long to discover that I liked raw meat.

When dad got home he nearly had a heart attack. The thing was I didn't know I had died. I was scared more then both of them put together. Mom glanced nervously at me for a second as I stood by the backdoor. The light shining through all the white picket windows cast a glow all along our yellow sunflower painted kitchen. Mom loved flowers... I did too at one time. Before IT happened...

I sighed sadly as I watched my mom shake with my mere presence in the same room. I wanted to leave with the rest of the Zombie crews but... Mom and dad still wanted me to stay. No matter how scared they were of me I was their only child... I was all they were ever going to get. Mom was told after she had me that she couldn't have anymore kids. It technically shouldn't have been possible to have me but I was a miracle. They tried a little after having me but they just couldn't do it.. I was their only... I was their curse.

The day I died mom tried to kill herself. She was found in her bedroom barely living from an overdose on pain meds. They saved her and put her in therapy and on some depression meds. This was all during the time I was still dead... Seven days. "I'm going to go up to my room. Let me know when dinners done," I choked out as I scurried out of the kitchen and up the stair hallway to my room... My safe place.

My room was the only room upstairs. I guess you could say it's kind of like an attic but never the less I loved my room. My door was a dark brown oak with Random colors splashed all over. From neon green to hot pink. Mom use to love my creativity and when I was a child things like that were okay. My room was almost the same way.

My walls were a Dark purple with multiple colors splashed all over much like my door. I had only three windows which all were double wide white on each wall. I had pots of flowers on each window seal and hot pink drapes over each. Flowers surrounded my room... Well dead ones. Mom always love living roses all over her room and well I... I liked the dead ones. Creepy I know but I felt the beauty never left the flower even after death so why trash it? I put them in vases or hung them in bundles all along the walls.

My bed was a queen size with multi-colored sheets and comforter. My room seems odd to most but not many see it. Even before IT happened I never really let anyone see my room. It was my place. The only place that was safe, no judgment, gossip or hateful things. It was home.

I had over seven guitars hanging on my walls also. That was another thing no one knew about me. I played the guitar, VERY well. Before IT happened I was a professional at keeping things hidden. I Didn't let anyone see anything unless I wanted them to. My lights hanging all along the trims of my ceiling wall flickered on as I clicked them on and made my way over to my bed and laptop. After a day of boredom and scaring the crap out of people rest will do you some good.

I collapsed on my bed and kicked my shoes onto the floor. I grabbed my Ipod off my small circular bedside table and brought myself to the peace of music and peace. Then the song came on... The song From my last day alive. I glanced at my photos hanging on the wall of me and my friend Zack. My before death hair was just as strawberry blond as my mothers. I had the perfectly tanned skin, glossy pink lips, Bright blue eyes and Barbie body. I wasn't a dumb blond either. I was a straight A student and every one loved me... Everyone wanted to be me.

My body was barely covered in a Hot pink bikini tied loosely on me and pressed perfectly against Zack... Zack was my best friend. Yes "Was" Not anymore. When I died His parents decided to move to a new house not next door to mine. When I came back No one thought of me as the same girl. Not even him.

Zack was the blow your mind hot jock. He had the dirty blond blow your mind locks of hair just at his turquoise eyes, The perfect skin tone and Swimmer six pack. Zack was a swimmer, and the lifeguard at the local pool. Me and him had been best friends since middle school and it never changed.. That was the problem... That was the reason I died.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you like, and If you think it's a good idea.
Spell checked!