Status: Beware I have spelling and grammar errors. I am horrible with that and my editor (Mom.) is not very good at her job latelyXPI love her anyways though lol.:)

I Am Zombie Chick

Once upon a time... I had it all.

."Hey Alex watch this!" One of the football players chilling in the grass called out to me. His bulky form zoomed passed me and splashed a bucket full of water on Zack.. My best friend. Zack sat next to me in a lawn chair soaked in water as I laughed flirtatiously by him. We were at the pool and Zack wasn't working today. So today was my day with him. This was going to be the day I changed everything.

Zack and me have been friends for years and that's the problem. We were JUST friends. I wanted to be more then that. I could have anyone of this stupid jock's here or even the nerds if I wanted but I didn't want them. I wanted Him. He was my best friend and knew me better than anyone and he was really yummy too.

His hair was dirty blond waves, well soaked waves but you get my point. His body was only what almost all the jock's wanted and he was the sweetest guy ever... And very dense. I know he likes me but he is too dense to notice I like him too. He doesn't get he's the hottest guy in school either. It's cute.

I flashed him a dazzling smile as I flipped my glorious hair over my shoulders and patted his muscular legs lightly. Water splashed my new hot pink bikini as he flicked his hair to the side. His attention was on me like I intended to keep it with this sexy bikini. "Looks like someone's a bit wet. Maybe you should go get a towel and dry off some more," I giggled.

He smirked at me with his award worthy smile and leaned his body closer to mine. My cheeks warmed as I fought off the nervous blush creeping up. Girls like me never give away uncertain emotions. "Why would I want to dry off when there is a perfectly good pool right there ready for use?" He asked nodding his head to the diving board. I rolled my eyes and pointed to my dry form."Because you are mine for the day and that qualifies staying by my side and I'd not in the pool," I Stuck my tongue out at him then turned my body a little so he had a perfect view of my amazing body. This was more fun then I imagined. His eyes traveled over me just as planned and he leaned his closer to my face. His lips grazed my cheek sending a shiver through me that took a lot in me to suppress.

"Then why don't we get you in there?" He whispered in my ear and before I had time to react he swung me over his shoulders and headed toward the pool. His body pressed against mine was like heaven. His chest against me. I could live with this any day. I yelped a giggly no, and begged him to put me down. I didn't really mean it of course but still.

"Zack Check out my new bikini!"A girls squeal shrieked at us causing Zack to slow down and hold me more into a cradle. He turned around to none other then Becky Weslon. The one person I highly despise. She stood in front of us now in a trampy ruby red bikini two sizes two small.

Her smoke black hair braided in a too cute for her look on her shoulders and she batted her eyes at Zack with the worsted Innocent look I've ever seen. "Do you like it? I heard red was your favorite color," she asked not even paying attention to the fact I was in Zack's arms."Uh?" Zack mumbled unsure of how to react. He never really liked Becky anymore then I did. She knew this too but she was one of those girls that would want anything you want... So She wants to play this game then okay... This is my game.

I smiled the fakest smile I knew how to do and tightened my hold around Zack's neck. He looked down at me in curiosity."Honey his favorite color is blue. Not trashy red. So why don't you take that piece of cloth back to the dumpster where it belongs? Bye bye now," My eyes narrowed into daggers meant to kill. Her eyes filled with hate when Zack merely chuckled then she stomped off to look for a new victim. Zack turned his head to me and smiled.

"Only you would remember my favorite color Lexie. My Lexie," he kissed me on the cheek again sending sparks throughout my body. I snuggled closer against his chest urging him forward but his face suddenly turned into a mischievous smirk. "Now that that fun's over, time to go for a little swim!" He hollered and launched us both into the pool.

The cold water devoured us both as we sliced through. Zack's monster grip tightened around my waste pressing us together through the water. I opened my eyes despite the heavy warnings against doing so and sought out Zack's face. He had his eyes opened also and watching me with his turquoise gaze. His blended in with the water making them hardly visible but oddly bright.

The air I was so smart as to suck in before this cute jock boy here brought us in the water was pushing intensely against my lips begging to be set free. Zack must have seen my heavy concentration on the surface, and my air supply because a smile formed on his lips and before I knew it they were pressed against mine. My air supply burst free against his lips in shock but he merely open up his mouth to mine taking it in. Then he blew air back into my mouth bringing joy to my hungry lungs. Oh mouth to mouth breathing... I like that ha ha.

His lips were rough and gently all in the same fitting perfectly against my glossed pink ones. His tongue slid into my mouth as our breathing continued and rubbed softly with mine sending sparks throughout my body. My lungs began to cry for more air as did Zack's I imagine because He began swimming to the surface pulling me along.

Breathless I gasped breaking through the surface relieved to fill my lungs with sweet sweet air. Zack grinned at me and pulled me along to the edge, never letting go of my waste as we climbed out. My head screamed at me be cool and don't act all nervous and embarrassed like a weak girl who just had her kiss because this was so not the case... But my body screamed otherwise. It ached to do that again and press even harder against his chest.

Disappointment washed through me as he with drew from me to go find a towel but I suppressed it and settled back down in my beach chair. Zack returned with cotton ball like towels slung over his shoulders. He leaned down and swooped me up before sitting in my seat with me on his lap. Okay this is way better anyways. He snapped the towels off his shoulders and wrapped them cozily around me. I glanced up at Zack's face and noticed him grinning curiously like a fool at me.

"What?" I giggled. He shook his head and tilted his face down a bit situating his lips centimeters from mine. I eagerly leaned the rest of the way excited but before some major smooch action could actually take place something clamped down on my hand like needled stabbing into me... HARD.

A scream so loud my own ears hurt as it echoed all around me. Zack jumped in surprise knocking me out of the chair and on the grass where I swung my hand around wishing the pain to fade. Realization dawned on Zack as he watched my humiliating actions. He knelt down and took a hold of my wrist to examine the damage. He held it still long enough to see a very big brown spider with yellow tinting on its back with its fang like teeth stuck in my hand. He smashed the spider instantly and chuckled. "Don't worry Lexie I'll fix this fast. Let me go grab you a band-aid." He then scurried off leaving me alone with my aching hand.

It wasn't so much the bite that hurt it was the searing pain that shot up my arm that hurt. I thought I would feel a bit better after a couple minutes of waiting for Zack but I didn't... I felt worse. I began to feel extremely light headed. My face was burning up and my chest hurt. The hand that was bitten was tingling and my body was a bit numb.

I rose and tried to go after Zack to tell him but I swayed sideways a bit to much... Way to much. My legs buckled and I fell face first into the pool. Water hit me at all angles, no air supply ready this time. I panicked swinging my body around in the process of trying to get to the surface but ran my head into something... Hard.

Pain coursed through my head and My lungs burned. I begged my legs to kick, or my arms to sway but They wouldn't listen. My eyes drooped shut and All my air I had left burst out, and my mouth filled with water. Someone yanked on my arm pulling me somewhere but I couldn't open my heavy eye lids. The pain in my throat and my head began to diminish. Then... It stopped.

That was the moment Alexis Bell Evans passed out. Five minutes later I died from the spider poison running straight at my heart. Seven days later. I rose from the dead... Forever The Zombie Chick
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I am not going to post anymore chapters until I get at least one subscriber and one comment.:)
Spell cheecked!:)