Status: updated after someone comments :]

The Rebel Granger

Gone & Forgotten

HG,
I know I'm putting you in a tough spot by doing this, but you're the only one that I can trust. We're still family. not by blood but heart. Please give me any information about the Horcruxes and such. How far along are you in destroying all of them? I love you baby cousin. Be safe.
Love always,
RG
p.s. How is George? I feel bloody awful, like my heart has been destroyed. I just feel numb all the time. I can't wait until this is all over.


Reagan quickly shoved the letter in an envelope then shoved it between the pages of one Hermione's favorite books before heading through the corridors to find a Griffyndor.

"Hey you!" She yelled running up to a small first year. "Do you know Hermione Granger?"

"Not personally. But she is in my house." The first year said.

"Good. Please give her this book. If you don't, well you know who my father is." She smirked as a terrified look crossed the young boys face.

"Yes ma'am!" He yelled before running into the Griffyndor common room. Reagan turned and made her way back to the common room.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you." Draco yelled when she entered the common room.

"Well, here I am." She sighed.

"I recieved a letter today. It's for the both of us." He looked into her eyes and she knew it was from Voldemort. Draco quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her up the stairs into their room.

"I haven't read it yet. I figured we should, together." He sat down on his bed and she followed. Reagan opened the letter and Draco read over her shoulder.

Draco and Reagan,
First off, I'm glad to see you realized who you're true friends are, my dear. I was filled with joy when Lucious informed me that you had demanded Dumbledore put you in Slytherin. Acting like good old daddy now, I see.
Now to the important stuff. I want you two to become a couple. I do not care if the feelings are real or not, but you will be so in love for the public. The Slytherin Prince and Princess. If you disobey me, the person you truly love will be killed. Do you understand? Good.
-V.


"He wants us to pretend to be in love?" Reagan looked at Draco with confused eyes.

"I suppose so." Draco whispered.

"We have to or he'll kill the person we love. What a snake." She rolled her eyes. There was a knock on the door which caused her to jump. Draco stood quickly and opened the door.

"What do you want?" Draco sneered.

"I was told to bring this book to Reagan Granger." A small voice said from the hall. Draco snatched the book from the first year's hands and slammed the door in their face. Reagan stood quickly and grabbed the book from him. She shook it until an envelope fell into her lap. She quickly ripped it open to read what her cousin had to tell her.

RG
We have been searching for them for 3 weeks. We left the night you switched into Slytherin. Ginny got your letter and owled it to me. Please owl your next letter to me. So far we have found and destroyed 5. There are only 2 more and we think we know what they are. Don't do anything stupid until I can talk to you in person. We are heading to Hogwarts in the morning. We should return late afternoon.
Stay safe.
Much love,
HG


"I'm a horcrux." Reagan said, staring wide-eyed at the piece of parchment in her lap.

"What?" Draco said, looking at her.

"They had destroyed 5 already and they know what the last 2 are. One is me."

“You don’t know that for sure, love.”

“Yes I do. And I am not your love. We’re the only people in this room, knock it off!” She yelled as she slammed the door behind her.

“Trouble in paradise?” Reagan jumped when she heard the rough voice of Neville Longbottom behind her.

“Neville? How are you? How is everyone?” She rambled out.

“Stop it Reagan. We know how you are now. None of us are associating with you. You left our lives when you became his daughter.”

"Neville wait!" She cried after him as he walked down the hall.

"Give it up Reagan. None of them are going to speak to you now." Draco's voice came from behind her.

"I know Draco. That's why we're quicking our pace. We're going after him. Tonight." She saod through gritted teeth before pushing passed him into the Slytherin common room.

She wanted her friends back.

She wanted George back.

That is, if she lived through this fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been about 7 months since an update, but I've been insanely busy. Hope you enjoy! this is the last chapter before the 2 part finale!

This was going to be the first part of the finale but I have to have even numbers, i know i'm weird.

Please let me know what ya think, I know this isn't a very good chapter.

Sorry for the wait!

<3