Status: updated after someone comments :]

The Rebel Granger

All's Fair in Love & War Part 1

"Draco! You have to concentrate! If you want to help kill him, he can't have the power to get inside your head and see your attack. If I can break through, you know he can." Reagan stood with her hands on her hips, towering above Draco Malfoy as he lay on the floor in defeat.

"Princess I-"

"Do not call me that!" Reagan cut him off. Her pale blue eyes flashing to deep red as her anger flared.

"Whoa. Rea, when did that start happeneing?" Draco asked, staring wide-eyed at Reagans red eyes and flaming hands.

"What?" She asked calmly and everything went back to normal.

"Your eyes were deep red and your hands were flaming. What's that?"

"You're seeing things, Draco." She said as she turned her face away from him. Draco stood quickly from the floor and lightly grabbed her hand, pulling her to him.

"That may be true this time. But, don't think I can't see the truth in your eyes. You're hurting. You believe you haven't one friend, but you have me Reagan." He lightly grabbed her face between his hands, looking deep into her eyes before leaning in and kissing her.

"Draco!" She yelled as she shoved him away from her. "You're here as a friend Draco!"

"But I want more! You know I always have!" Draco tried to grab her hand again.

"We're not here to fool around Draco Malfoy. We're here to do a job. We're here to kill my father and that is all!" Reagan yelled and Draco's eyes filled with rage.

"Fine. Let's get this over with so you can get back to your weasel." He sneered.

"We're done for tonight. Entertain yourself elsewhere, Malfoy." Reagan shoved passed him and out of the Room of Requirement, heading to her room.

"Reagan." She heard a very familiar whisper from the dark.

"George?" Reagan whispered, barely aduible. The familiar tall red head stepped out of the shadows. Reagan gasped when she saw his face. His eyes, usually bright green, were now a dull green surrounded by dark bags from no sleep. His beautiful mouth, was turned downward in what seemed to be a permanent frown.

"Hey," He whispered. Reagan couldn't speak, she just threw her arms around him and let the tears fall freely from her eyes.

"You don't know who he has watching, you idiot." Draco yelled as he grabbed Reagan's arm and pulled her down the corridor away from her life.

"Draco, let go!" She yelled once they were inside their bedroom. A screech from the window made her jump. Quickly she gently untied the parchment from the owl's leg.

Rebel,

The other signatures were too obvious in case our letters were interrupted.
I have news for you. We're going to be at Hogwarts. Tonight. I will meet you in the Room of Requirements at midnight.

Come alone.

Love always,

Brains.


Reagan smiled at her cousin's new signature and the fact that she would get to see Hermione again.

She glanced at the clock, 11:45. Reagan grabbed her bag before pushing passed Draco to go to the Room of Requirement. She arrived outside the entrance to the room just seconds before midnight.

"Mione?" She called as she stepped through the door.

"Rea!" Hermione squealed as she hugged Reagan tightly. "We haven't much time. He's coming tonight. Draco fixed a cabinet that will bring him here. He's afraid because we've destroyed all of the Horcruxes but 2. And we've figured them out."

"One's me isn't it? I'm a horcux?" Reagan asked.

"No, you're not. It surprised me too. But he would have to have been in your life before and he hasn't. His snake and Ravenclaw's diadem is it. Harry's gone looking for the lost item."

"I will live through this then? I don't have to die?"

"No, Reagan! You'll live!" Hermione grinned.

"Even better. Let's get to this then! We'll have a guest soon." Reagan smirked before walking out of the room of requirements.

I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise, but this is a folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and nothing will be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You will have one
hour.


Reagan stopped mid-step amd listened to her fathers voice fill the air. She gasped before running through the corridors, trying to find George. She needed to say goodbye in case she died in the battle today.

"MIONE!" She yelled when she spotted her cousin running through the corridor, holding Ron's hand. Reagan ran to her.

"Reagan! Harry's looking for Ravenclaw's diadem. We're looking for him. Where are you going?" Hermione said while frantically looking around.

"Have you looked in the Room of Requirement? I'm going to fight where ever I can." Reagan said before throwing a curse at a Death Eater sneaking up on the three of them.

"Good idea! Come on!" Hermione yelled as they ran up the stairs with Reagan tailing behind, killing Death Eaters the whole way.

"I'll wait out here for you guys. Go on and get Harry." Reagan told Ron and Hermione as they entered the room.

A few minutes passed before the trio flew out on brooms with Draco and Blaise.

"Why is she here?" Harry spat when he saw Reagan.

"Keeping this doorway cleared so you don't get killed!" Reagan yelled.

"Stop it! Harry, destroy it!" Hermione yelled as she tossed the Basilisk fang to him and he stabbed the diadem with it before Ron kicked it through the closing door of the Room of Requirement.

"We done here?" Reagan asked. She really wanted to find George.

"Yes. He wants me anyway. I need to go there." Harry said.

You have fought valiantly, but in vain. I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilt is a terrible waste. I, therefore, command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this, I shall kill every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you from me

They stopped on the staircase when they heard Voldemort's voice.

They followed the people carrying bodies to see where they were taking them. When they entered the Great Hall, Ron saw his family and ran to them. It was only seconds before Reagan heard his sob. Worried, she pushed through the group and saw a tall red head on the floor, dead. All she could do was drop to her knees and sob. Thinking her beloved George had been killed, she stood up and sought revenge.

She was going after her father. She knew he was going to be in the Forbidden Forest waiting for Harry so she ran there as quickly as she could.

She had to run into the forest a little ways before she heard the muffled voices of her father and the Death Eaters. When she stepped out of the shadows, her father turned to her with his wand raised.

"Princess?" He asked, confused.

"Hello Father." She spat, raising her wand to him.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he lowered his wand.

"What everyone wants. What I want. It's funny what you do for love, isn't it father?" Reagan smirked, thinking Avada Kaderva. Just as the tip of her wand started to glow green, Voldemort yelled the same spell. But, his wand was pointed as someone behind her. She turned quickly, but it was too late.

"HARRY!!" She yelled, running to his limp body. "Harry, I'm so sorry." She whispered as the tears fell.

To Be Continued...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :) I'm trying to finish this really quickly for everyone. I hope you're enjoying all of this, I've enjoyed writing them for you. This is not the end, it's the first part of the end! please let me know what y'all think! :)

<3