Status: updated after someone comments :]

The Rebel Granger

Pygmy Puffs

"Reagan! I can not believe you let them do that, let alone participate in that prank!" Hermione paced in front of Reagan, who was sitting bored on the couch in the Gryffindor common room, occasionally she stopped and pointed her finger at Reagan.

"Mione. Calm the fuck down!" Reagan growled as she rubbed her temples.

"No I will not calm down! Someone has got to keep you under control! And the only way I will get it through your thick skull is if I stand here and yell!!" Hermione continued to yell and point.

"Hermione stop it! I have a headache from hell and I do not want to listen to the same damn speech I've heard, after every prank, for the past three years! It never worked then so what makes you think it will happen now?!" Reagan lost her temper and went off. Hermione just stood there with her mouth hanging open as Reagan walked out of the common room.

"Rea!" Reagan stopped mid-step and slowly turned around to see her two favorite redheads.

"Fred! George! You're just the two i needed to see! I think it's time." She said after hugging the two of them.

"You mean..for the...event?" George said slowly, with his eyes full of hope.

"Yes Fred. We are going to prank Hermione." I smiled widely at them.

"I've been thinkin this one up for years! Alright so.." Fred began so George and Reagan leaned closer to show their interest.

"Today, students, we will be learning the Prior Incantato spell, which is the spell that does what?" Professor Snape drawled at the front of the classroom. Hermione's hand shot up into the hair, as usual.

"Ms. Granger?" He rolled his eyes as he asked for an answer.

"Prior Incantato is the spell used to figure out which spell was last casted by a certain wand."

"Very well, 25 points for Gryffindor. Now Ms. Granger, for 150 points, would you mind showing us a demonstration. Here's my wand." Snape laid his wand on his desk and Hermione slowly got up and walked up to it. Reagan was sitting in the back of the class smirking with her camera ready. Hermione slowly pulled out her wand.

"Prior Incantato." She said proudly while flicking her wrist. Instead of her wand casting the spell, the wand suddenly became a rubber chicken. Hermione's face turned blood red,the entire class laughed, and Reagan quickly snapped the picture of Hermione's priceless face. "REAGAN!" She exploded, whipping her head quickly in Reagan's direction with a look on her face that could make a basilisk flinch.

"Yes, my darling baby cousin?" Reagan sang in a sickeningly sweet voice.

"I. am. going. to. kill. you. three!" She said through clenched teeth.

"Hermione, darling, has anybody told you today that you look utterly....beautiful?" Reagan said calmly before running out of the classroom towards the Gryffindor common room. She looked behind her as she ran, expecting to see Hermione following her, but surprisingly she was not. Snape must have held her back, deciding that was the reason, Reagan slowed to a walk on her way back to the common room.

"So how did it go?" Fred asked from the couch when she entered the common room.

"Yea, was it bloody brilliant?" George asked from one of the chairs in front of the fire.

"Oh yes! Brilliant is an understatement my friends. She's bloody raging mad. She's gonna kill us when she gets here. So i suggest we hide." Reagan said proudly.

"Let's go up into the astronomy tower," Fred suggested.

"Yea, we can play with our newest invention!" George grinned.

"And just what might that be?" Reagan smiled as she followed the boys to the astronomy tower.

"Pygmy Puffs," Fred smiled.

"What in Merlin's beard are those?!" Reagan asked, slightly scared.

"They're miniature Puffskeins that are pink or purple. Great fun!" George smiled.

"Oh count me in! I love Puffskeins!" Reagan smiled as she took a seat on the floor of the astronomy tower with her two favorite redheads.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, i hope ya'll like this one. please comment if ya do :] new chapter after somone comments, plus a shoutout :]

thanks to:
rockerchick8691 for commenting :]]