Status: updated after someone comments :]

The Rebel Granger

Fainting Fancy

"I don't know what's wrong with George lately. He doesn't talk to me, his own twin!" Fred sighed as he sat down beside Reagan on the couch.

"I don't know. Where is he?" She asked, avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room.

"I have no idea! The bloody idiot disappears randomly all day! I'm worried about the poor git!" Fred's face was full of worry.

"I'll go find him." Reagan quickly stood up and walked out of the common room. Reagan walked in the direction of the one place she knew George would go, the Astronomy Tower. With each step she took she got more angry. Why was he acting like such a child? When she reached the top of the steps she saw George sitting in the windowsill. She tried to be quiet but tripped and hit her elbow off a table and cursed it. George jumped slightly and turned his attention from the night sky to Reagan.

"What are you doing up here?" He asked in a quiet whisper.

"Looking for you! Why have you been so weird lately!?" She demanded.

"Because! How can you not think it's weird after what we did?!" He stood up from his seat and took a step towards her.

"I'm not a 10 year old little girl, George. That's why I don't think it's weird. When the guy you've been hopelessly in love with finally does the one thing you've been waiting for since your second year, you don't think it's weird! Honestly George, we kissed and it made me the happiest I've ever felt in my entire life. But with the way you're acting it's like you regret it, which makes me feel bad. It makes me think there will never be chance for us. George, answer me honestly, Do you or do you not have feelings for me? Because if you don't We're going to walk out of this tower, act like nothing ever happened, and I'll get over you." She tried hard not to let the tears fall that were welling up in her eyes. The thought of him not having any feelings for her at all killed her.

George didn't say anything. He looked at her and noticed how she was trying hard not to cry. He quickly stepped forward, cupped her cheek with his hand, and kissed her softly. At first she was shocked but she quickly kissed him back. After a minute or two he broke the kiss and rested his forehead against hers.

"Does that answer you question?" He whispered, slightly out of breath. Reagan nodded before pulling his lips back to hers.

They sat together looking out the huge window at the school grounds, wondering what was going on inside the Forbidden Forest for about two hours.

"We should probably get back to the common room. Fred said we had a prank to pull before dinner." Reagan whispered quietly.

"Oh yea. I forgot about the fainting fancy! Come one, love." George stood and held his hand out to her. Reagan took it as she stood up and he laced their fingers together.

Fred was pacing in front of the fire when Reagan and George stepped through the portrait.

"Where have you two been?! It's almost to late to start the pr-why are you holding hands? You finally did it mate?!" Fred asked noticing their hands linked together.

"We were in the Astronomy Tower. Let's get this prank started!" Reagan smiled as she grabbed one of the paper bags out of Fred's hand, not even bothering to ask what was in it. They made their way down to the Great Hall. They were the first people in there which seemed to make Fred even more excited.

"Ok so the plan is to drop one of these 'pills' in each goblet of pumpkin juice on the Slytherin table." Fred instructed.

"We're not killing them are we?" Reagan questioned, a little concerned.

"No! I'm not completely crazy Rea. It just makes them all faint for a little while. It'll be pretty funny." Fred said as he started dropping "pills" into each goblet. Reagan glanced at George before dropping his hand and doing the same as Fred.

10 minutes into dinner, each one of the Slytherins fainted and either fell forward into their food or backwards off the bench and onto the floor. All the other tables erupted in laughter and congratulated the twins and Reagan because everyone just knew it was them, who else would pull a prank that genius?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope ya'll like this one! I'll write and post a new chapter tomorrow(maybe even 2 because ya'll are so great) because it's late and I'm tired! Please let me know if this is bad. I'm sorry if it, I'm sick and pretty miserable but i promised ya'll a new chapter :) hope ya enjoy!

thanks to:
-rockerchick8691
-Haven_Bai
-Sarcastic Sunshine.
-Mayhem17
-Peace Dreamer
you are some awesome people(: