Status: updated after someone comments :]

The Rebel Granger

Decoy Detonators

"Do you guys hear that?" Reagan said from her place on the couch between the twins. She was sitting in the common room with the twins and the trio. Harry's head snapped up from the book he was reading and looked at Reagan's confused face.

"And this is the Gryffindor common room where you will be staying Emilee. Ah, here are some students that I would like to introduce you to." McGonagall's voice came from the common room entrance. The 6 of them stood to see who she was talking to.

"Emilee this is Fred Weasley, Reagan Granger, George Weasley, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ronald Weasley. Students, this is Emilee Anderson. I will leave you with these students because they are trust worthy and safe. Enjoy the rest of the year and years to come at Hogwarts." McGonagal said before she left the girl standing in the common room. Reagan studied the girl. She was pretty with long red hair and big brown eyes. She looked like she should belong to the Weasley family

"So you're new here? Why didn't they give you a special welcoming, sorting ceremony thing like they do other new students?" Hermione asked the new girl. The girl looked nervous and a snake quickly slithered up her arm and rested on her shoulder. Reagan's face twisted when she heard the same whispering and hissing she had heard earlier. Harry looked at her when he realized that she was able to do exactly what he could do. Hear the snake.

"Yes I am new here. My name is Emilee and this is my pet, Ahktar. He protects me and is able to sense when I am in danger or scared. No I am not a parselmouth. I do not like a lot of attention so I asked Professor Dumbledore if I could just have a tour and private sorting." The girl stated then petted the head of her snake. The whispering and hissing filled Reagan's ears for a third time. After hearing this she ran from the room. George started after her but Harry stopped him then ran after her.

"Reagan!" Harry yelled once he stepped through the portrait. She stopped and turned to him. "I know what you hear. I hear it too. You're a Parselmouth."

"No. That means I'm somehow connected to Voldemort. I can't be connected to him!" Reagan yelled. Tears stung her eyes but she fought them back because she refused to cry in front of Harry Potter. Just as a tear escaped a small black horned object rand past her and Harry before disappearing out of sight and it was followed by a loud noise. This caused Harry to turn and run after it to investigate it.

"Come on, love." George appeared beside her and pulled her into an empty classroom. Then he wrapped his arms around her as she cried.

"Was that you?" Reagan said between her tears.

"Well me and Fred. It's out newest invention, Decoy Detonators. I saw that it was the perfect time to try it out because I know you and I know how much you hate crying in front of people, especially Harry Potter."

"Thanks." Reagan managed a smile. "I need to go talk to Dumbledore, I'll see you later." Reagan walked quickly to Dumbledore's office.

"Come in," Dumbledore said after she knocked quickly on his door.

"I'm going to get right to the point, I can speak to snakes just like Harry. How?! I have never met Voldemort or anything like Harry! I have no connection to him! So how, Dumbledore?! How can I be a parselmouth?!" Reagan yelled, frustrated that he hadn't answered her yet.

"Oh but you are connected to him Reagan. Have you ever noticed how much you do not look like your father?" Dumbledore said wisely.

"What?" Reagan said in a voice that was barely above a whisper.

"Your mother was put under a spell one night and impregnated by a certain dark wizard."

"Are you saying that...he's..my.." Reagan couldn't finish her sentence because she passed out.

When she came to, she was lying on the couch in the Gryffindor common room. George was sitting in the chair next to her, holding her hand.

"Please tell me that was a dream." She whispered and George slowly shook his head no.

"Dumbledore told me and only me. I'll keep your secret, love." He whispered before pulling her into his arms. She finally let herself cry.

She cried because she didn't know who she was anymore.

She cried because she didn't know what to do anymore.

She cried because she was Voldemort's daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took forever!!
Please let me know if ya like the twist!
Thanks to all the commenter's, y'all are beautiful;<3 (: