Status: updated after someone comments :]

The Rebel Granger

Ton-Tongue Toffee

"George, I don't know what to do now." Reagan sighed heavily before crashing down on the bed beside George.

"I'm sorry love. I hate that I can't help you. Trust me, I'd help you in a heartbeat, you know that. I just don't know how." George said as he placed his head in his hands.

"I know you'd help me, I wish you could. Honestly, I wish anyone could help me. But I'm afraid to tell anyone else because they'll change their opinions of me! No one will be able to even look at me the same!" Reagan cried. George took her in his arms and comforted her because at that moment, that's all he knew how to do.

"You could talk to Dumbledore. Maybe even Harry." George whispered into her hair.

"Harry won't think twice about hating me or even worse-killing me."George's head shot up out of his hands and he looked at Reagan with wide eyes.

"He wouldn't. H-Harry's the good guy! He's loved you as a sister and best friend since your first year!"

"But he's also trying to kill Voldemort, George. I was there when Dumbledore told him about horcruxes! The only way to truly kill Voldemort every single one of the Horcruxes must be destroyed. If Voldemort even knows about my existence then I bet he made me one. What better way to live then through your birth daughter?" She spat the last part.

"But I don't think he'd do it. But if you don't trust him, then tell Hermione. She's a bloody genius and your cousin. You two have been close your whole lives. You can trust her!"

"I know, George. I will talk to her. But I'm going to Dumbledore first. I'll see you later." Reagan kissed him before she left. She was practically running down the corridors when a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her roughly into a broom closet.

"I know who you are." The voice whispered. "My father told me about you." Reagan recognized the voice-Draco Malfoy.

"How do you know Malfoy?" Reagan whispered, something she never did, especially to Malfoy.

"I've known for quite sometime, but I wasn't allowed to say anything until Dumbledore had properly informed you. But i have been keeping an eye out for you, even if you've never noticed it. Like the time in our 3rd year when you fell into the lake and almost drown? That was me who saved you." He grinned, loosening his grip on my arm and looking into my eyes.

"Why me?" She sighed as a few tears dropped. She quickly wiped them away because she didn't feel like listening to Malfoy make fun of her.

"I'm so sorry you're being dragged into this. I mean, I was too but at least I knew about it. I'm here for you if you ever need to talk. I know every time we talk it'll have to be private, but it can be arranged. Until next time, Princess." Draco smirked before ducking quickly out of the broom closet. Reagan stood there with her mouth in a large "o" shape and her eyes wide. She couldn't believe he knew or that he'd been extraordinarily nice.

Princess. As in The Dark Princess. Which is what everyone will want to call her after this information gets out.

She stormed out of the broom closet and to the staircase leading to Dumbledore's office. She needed answers.

"Ah Miss Riddle." Dumbledore smiled warmly.

"That's not my name. I'm still a Granger at heart. I don't care about my bloodline. I am nothing like that monster and I want you to tell me everything that you know about my life." Reagan demanded from Dumbledore, who smiled.

"Well you know of your true identity, of course. You also are plenty gifted, as your father is a powerful wizard. Not only can you preform magic with or without a wand, you perform them better then any students, sometimes even the professors. You are a Parselmouth and you can transport yourself and others to any place in the world."

"So I'm supposed to be happy about this? I'm supposed to accept that I share that same blood as that sick man?! I'm supposed to welcome him with open arms and be the happy little Dark Princess?!" She yelled, jumping out of her seat and smacking the desk in front of her.

"Calm down Reagan. And if you do not wish for people to know, you should probably pay more attention to who enters the room." Dumbledore said before slightly nodding to the left. Reagan's eyes widened and she quickly looked to her right.

"Harry!" She whispered as her hand shot to her mouth, tears welling in her eyes.

The look of disgust on his face told her everything.

Harry Potter was now out to kill her, no matter how long they'd been friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey y'all I'm sorry it had to wait so long for this! I just got a new laptop & this is the first thing I've done on it :)

I hope it's worth the wait! If anyone has any helpful suggestions, don't be afraid to tell me! I accept positive & negative criticism!

a huge THANK YOU to everyone that comments & subscribes! you are all beautiful; <3