Status: updated after someone comments :]

The Rebel Granger

Edible Dark Marks

Reagan slowly made her way down the stairs to the common room. She stopped just before the bottom step and listened to the harsh whispers of the Trio.

"I refuse to trust her. She is his spawn!" Harry's harsh words filled her ears.

"She's still my cousin Harry! You can not tell me who and who not to trust!" Hermione yelled at him. Reagan smiled, mentally thanking her cousin.

"Yea mate, don't ya think you're bein a little harsh. I mean she did just find out. She can't be evil just because his bloods in her."" Ron said. Reagan's smile grew, mentally thanking him also.

"I'm still the same person Harry. I haven't chosen the dark side. I'm still on your side and I keep my vow to help you fight and kill him. Even if that means letting you kill me." Reagan said as she stepped out of the shadows. Hermione jumped out of her chair and hugged her cousin.

"I'm so sorry that this happened to you!" Hermione cried.

"Guess this explains why I'm the Rebel Granger. I got to go talk to Dumbledore, privately this time."Reagan said he eyes flashing to Harry's. She noticed her jaw clench when she looked at him. Then she new, his scar was burning because of her. Her eyes widened and she stormed out of the common room and straight to Dumbledore's office.

"Hello Reagan." Dumbledore smiled at her.

"Professor, I need answers! Like, why is Harry's scar suddenly burning when I'm near him. It never ever has done that before. What's changing about me?" Reagan looked at him with fearful eyes.

"It means, he's coming......for you," Dumbledore sighed, "He thinks you're old enough to join his army and help take over the wizarding world."

"What?!" Reagan jumped from her chair, tears streaming down her face. "I'm going to be f-forced to be a Death Eater?"

"Yes, and there's nothing you can really do about it my dear." Dumbledore whispered.

"I don't want to be one of them! I want to be good! I can't kill innocent people!" Reagan cried before running out of Dumbledore's office and out of the castle. She didn't stop running, she let the wind whip her hair behind her, the cold air sting her cheeks and her tears fall freely. She didn't stop running until she was standing at the edge of Hogsmeade.

She realized that she was off of school grounds, she wasn't safe from him.

There was a crack of a stick behind her. She turned around quickly-nothing.

"It was nothing. You're just being paranoid." She whispered quietly to herself.

"Oh there's nothing to worry about, my dear." Reagan jumped when a little old woman's voice came from behind her. She turned to face her, sighing when she realized that she was harmless. "Well let's not stand out here in the cold any longer. Come on into my home for some hot tea." Reagan followed her into the small house that was to the left of her.

"Thank you Miss. This is a lovely home." Reagan smiled as she sipped her tea.

"Oh I'm glad you like it. It is where you belong." The woman turned to her and gave her a menacing smile.

"What?" Reagan's eyes grew and she dropped her cup when she realized what was going on. She jumped up and ran towards the door. Her hand was just on the doorknob when she was hit with an unspoken spell that knocked her out. The last thing she heard was the thud of her body hitting the floor.

When she came to, she was in a dark room. She cradled her pounding head in her hands.

"You've grown to be beautiful. Exactly what I had expected. I have plans for you my child." A voice hissed from the dark corners of the room.

"Who are you and what do you want with me?!" Reagan yelled jumping up from the chair she was in and pulling her wand from her boot. Lumos, she thought and her wand tip lit up. No sooner then she had conjured it, it was extinguished.

"I am your father, of course." The voice laughed.

"V-Voldemort?" She whispered.

"Very good. You are smart then!" He laughed again, stepping out from the shadows. Reagan looked at him with pure disgust.

"What do you want from me?" She asked through her teeth.

"Two simple tasks." He smiled.

"What is it?" She glared at him with pure hatred.

"One, you're going to kill Harry Potter," Reagan gasped "And two, you're going to join my army."

He grabbed her arm, she tried to pull it from his grip but he slapped her across the face. Soon after, a sharp pain shot through her arm, a pain so intense that she passed out.

"Reagan. Love wake up!"George whispered as he shook her. She jumped, then wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I was asleep? Oh thank god. That was just a dream!" She whispered.

"You've been out for a couple days. Malfoy came carrying you in here the other night, saying he found you laying in the middle of the road to Hogsmeade passed out cold. I'm still curious how you got that bruise on your cheek. Are you eating and sleeping ok Rea?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yea, I'm fine." Reagan unwrapped her arms from his neck and quickly walked into the bathroom. She gasped when she saw the huge bruise on her left cheek. She remembered her dream where her father hit her.

She yanked the left sleeve of her robe up.

A tear fell when she say what was there.

The Dark Mark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey y'all! I hope this is good. & I hope this story don't completely suck acorns. Please let me know if you like it or not!

THANK YOU! to all these beautiful people that are commenting their little hearts out, I love you guys! :)

keep the comments comin :) i love em! :)