Status: Rewriting the first couple of chapters!!!

I'm Not Dead

012

P!NK'S POV
I couldn't find much room to move around the sleeping bag, so I just laid my head against his chest and tried to keep warm. It wasn't just to cold breeze that was making me shiver from time to time.

"I can hear it..." I mumbled to him, as he ran his hands through my hair.

"Hear what?" he asked.

"Your heart man." I chuckled and put my hand on his chest to feel it too.

"I wanna hear yours." he replied, putting his hand over mine.

"Now I don't know about all that, but here."I grabbed his hand and put it over my chest where he could feel my heart beating.

"That feels nice..." he mumbled, lowering his hand to my breast eventually. I slapped his hand away and he laughed.

"Dammit, you always gotta ruin the damn moment. Now how to get outta this bag..." I reached back ans searched for the zipper and couldn't grab it. I sighed and turned around, and that itself took about 10 minutes. Through all this Em just watched entertained. When I finally did find it, I couldn't pull it down.

"Crap, it's stuck! Marshall, help me with this." I told him. He sighed and reached over me and pull it down with ease.

"How'd this thing even end up on my side?" I mumbled, slipping out and looking for wherever he threw my dress.

"Man, I wish I had a camera right now." he told me, as he got up and pulled his pants on.

"So you can remember this embarrassing moment?" I questioned him, finally finding my dress and pulling it on.

"That too I guess. But you looked so fuckin beautiful in that light..." he trailed off, and put on his white t-shirt.

"Don't go gettin all soft on me Marshall." I smiled at him and gave him kiss on the cheek, "Thank you."

"Come on. Let's go back in." he said, grabbing my hand.

"Shouldn't we clean up though?" I asked, grabbing my purse as we passed it.

He just laughed at me and kept pulling towards the house.

EMINEM'S POV

I woke up the next morning with Alecia tucked underneath my arm and the TV still on A&E from the night before. I slowly got out of the bed, so I wouldn't wake her up. Then I headed in the bathroom for a shower. We'd taken one the night before, but well...you know what happened.

When I was done doin what I needed to do to get ready in the morning, Alecia was awake, getting ready to go in after me.

"Goodmorning. I...",before I could my sentence out she covered my mouth.

"Shhh. I'm not awake yet." she mumbled, going into the bathroom.

"Well I'll be in the kitchen when you are!" I yelled as she slammed the door. I sighed. Women.

***
After eating waffles and sipping some orange juice, Em gave me a look as I get dressed to go to the studio with him.

"What?" I said.

"Aiight so you magically disappear after an awards show and no one's worried where you are?" he asked, leaning against the door frame. Hailie was at summer school, and Alana was at work, and we had to drop off Whitney on the way for some summer day camp thing. So I wasn't surprised when shie sauntered in the room with her backpack ready.

"Hey Whit." I said, greeting her with a kiss to the forehead, "Ready to go ma?"

She nodded her head and looked over at Marshall and picked her up.

"We'll talk about this later Alecia." he told me in a sing song voice as I pulled my shoes on.

***

"Okay, now spit," he told me, putting his hands on my knees as we sat across from each other in the studio.

I had no other things to do that'd hold off this conversation.

"You want me to rap?" I laughed, shaking my head.

"No Pink, cause that'd be fuckin terrible." he said, moving closer to me and slid his hands farther up my thighs.

"Yeah well...I have to go to Australia...for my tour." I mumbled. He sighed and kinda put his head down and looked at our feet.

"When?" he asked in a dissapointed tone.

"About a week or two." I replied back, getting ready for him to flip.

"Thank God! I thought you had to fuckin leave today or some shit like that." he stood up and pulled me into a hug.

"So...you're not pissed off?" I easked him once he finally let me breath.

"No. You'll be back. Won't you?" he said, shrugging.

"Fifty's here," someone yelled through the door before I could get anything out.

"Tell him to come on in." he yelled back. I gave Em a look.

"What is this Em?" 50 said walking in and gesturing at me. They did one of those guy 'hugs' and 50 pulled up a chair next to me, but stayed standing.

"Gimme a hug girl! I don't why you're actin like you're shy," he told me, as I stood up. I gave him a hug.

"I'm not actin shy! Damn I can't just sit down and be quiet for a minute. It's been awhile. How are you?"

"Yall know each other? Good I don't hafta do no introductions."

"Yeah. He was in my Stupid Girls music video." I said, smiling over at Em.

"Marshall, what you doin with her though? Yall makin a song together?" 50 asked, glancing at both of us.

"Yeah let's just go with that." I answered looking down at my nails.

"Curtis, don't worry 'bout it. Aiight?" he said, trying not to laugh and getting embarrassed.

"Music in the bedroom don't count Alecia." 50 said, laughing at us.

"Well the no. We haven't made music together." I said, winking at 50.

"Pink, shut up. Fiddy, shut up." Em said, rolling his eyes. His new thing to do when he was mad at me is call me Pink instead of Alecia.

"I didn't know you had that kinda game in you nigga. . . " 50 kept going and Em threw his notepad at him.

"Lemme show you this beat Dre gave me in LA man." he said.

"Aiight. But I'm not done." 50 replied winking at me. I laughed my ass off as they got to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time no write! Here ya go. Excuse my spelling mistakes please (:It was a long day when I wrote this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHA4f5qrVmk