‹ Prequel: No Clue Why I'm Alone
Status: Slight Hiatus :/

No Clue What I Should Do

Let The Pain Being

Have you ever felt like time just flew by you so fast? Like one instant you’re in one place, in one moment, and then the next its completely different and you don’t know how things went by so fast?

I kinda felt like that when my water broke.

Trent and I were in the kitchen making ourselves bowls of cereal, and bam the pains started and the floor was wet.

Trent rushed me out to the car, and we sped to the closest hospital which was almost half an hour away. This car ride was full of yelling, and cursing on my part, and calming words on Trent’s.

Not nearly soon enough we pulled up to the emergency room doors.

~~

I was sitting in my hospital bed holding my stomach as the last set of contractions had just

past a few minutes before, and I still had a long way to go.

“So I called all of the guys, and they’re on their way but apparently there’s tons of traffic so it’ll be some time.” Trent informed me when he walked back into the room 40 minutes later.

Not long after he said that another wave of pain flashed through me, and I gripped at the sheets.

“Trent. I need you to call Frank for me.”

~~
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its super short, but this gives Disenchated- a chance to show how Frank feels about the conversation.

SO I'm gunna try and put a new picture of Trent in every update, so i hope you enjoy his face~

Image

You can request a change to any of the members of the band if you feel like you want to know what they look like.