‹ Prequel: No Clue Why I'm Alone
Status: Slight Hiatus :/

No Clue What I Should Do

What Happens When You Put Timmy In Charge of Music

The ceremony was short and simple, not lasting to long at all seeing as neither Trent or I were religious so we didn’t want one of those big three hour deals.

I wore a simple white dress that stopped mid-thigh and looked like a sundress but tighter, not in a slutty way though.

Trent wore nicer black skinny jeans with a white dress shirt and a bright pink tie, which the guys had insisted on him.

Once we had our first kiss, and were announced as a couple to the group *insert cheers here* Trent led me off of the back stage and down into the middle of the dance area.

Timmy being the DJ started up the song, and I couldn’t help but smile at it.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever

Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure


We spun and twirled around until the song finished, and more cheers filled the venue.

After that, we changed into more dance appropriate clothes and the real party started.

~~

In my funky new zebra skinny jeans and All Time Low band shirt, I really let loose on the dance floor and really enjoyed myself.

After starting a new song that had the entire crowd, apart from a few, dancing like crazy, Timmy stepped away from his DJ station and came down to join the mosh pit that was
starting to form.

Party Rock is in the house tonight
Everybody Just have a good time
And we gon make you lose yo mind
Everybody Just have a good time


I was in the center of the pit jumping and thrashing around like everyone else until it got to a certain part when Timmy got all of the people to clear a circle in the middle around me and him.

Everyday I’m shuffilin

And that’s just what we did. We shuffled in unison with each other and the beat of the song making the people watching cheer. They slowly started joining in on the dance, which we took from the actual music video.

Once the part was over, Timmy and I moved aside, laughing as he picked me up and spun me around, giving people a chance to show their moves.

I was then stolen out of Timmy’s arms but Trent who started to dance with me.

I laughed, like I had been doing most of the night as we jumped and slid around.

He was having a bit of trouble with the whole shuffling thing most because his skinny jeans
that had replaced his nice ones were baggy, with some holes in various places from wearing them nonstop, and kept falling down slightly.

The song changed and Jake immediately moved to the center of the dance circle and started doing his ‘thing’, seeing as the song had been dubbed his ‘jam’ ever since the Battle of the Bands video.

Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6
Like a G6, Like a G6
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6


More cheering happened, which was becoming a thing tonight apparently, encouraging Jake and all of his horrible dancing.

I pulled Trent behind me and we joined Jake, making total fools out of ourselves.

We sang along loudly as we danced, only to end up laughing more at ourselves and the people who joined in on the ‘dancing’. Flailing everywhere was now a dance for us apparently.

FEELIN SO FLY LIKE A G6

I jumped onto Trent’s back as I fist pumped, and he just continued jumped along to the beat as another mosh pit surrounded us.

It was one of the best nights I’ve ever had.

~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Just like imagine this, and then the MCR crew being all :llll not knowing what to do~

Timmy and Trent changing after a photo shoot and Jake standing behind them being a creep.

Image