‹ Prequel: No Clue Why I'm Alone
Status: Slight Hiatus :/

No Clue What I Should Do

The Stars Won't Shine, Until Our Hearts Entwine

"That was nice, you getting to dance with Frank and all." Trent commented as we spun around to the song.

"Yeah it was. We cleared some stuff up that was still out in the open." I said leaning my head against his shoulder as he held me close to him.

~~

Brittney was staying with Timmy and his girlfriend Katlin who had agreed to watch her for the night to give Trent and I 'alone time' as they called it, but what they really meant was they were keeping her out of the house so we could 'bump uglies' as Timmy liked to call it.

I was laughing loudly as Trent carried me over the threshold like most married folk do. Once i was back on my feet, I pulled on the tie, that everyone insisted he put back on to complete the colorful theme the after party had, leading him back into the bedroom.

His hands slipped down so that they were resting on my hips thumbs rubbing over the sensitive exposed skin of my hips. I ran my hands up the front of his shirt, feeling his hot skin ripple under my touch before I pulled it off completely.

My shirt followed his soon after, and once it was off, he gently ran his soft hands over my pale sides, making me almost purr in delight.

After shirts came pants and then my bra and then the remaining clothes.

I held onto his shoulders as we fell back onto the bed, skin rubbing together softly as we just held each other kissing.

It was gentle, and soft, and all things comfortable.

It wasn't sex.

It was making love.

And feeling us connected like that, becoming one being for the first time like that, it was magical.

Soft kisses, gentle caresses, slow pace that made me feel like i was on top of the world.

Our bodies entwined like our hearts.

I felt like i could feel every inch of him, joined together as one.

This was true love at its best.

~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Bumping Uglies has got to be one of the best terms for sex ever~
But I hope you enjoyed the fluffy love making ^_^

Image